Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:03:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I sell my BTC?  (Read 222 times)
chakhigh (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:03:19 AM

I'm looking for the best way to really sell BTC. I just wanna know the best websites apart from Localbitcoin site.

So if you have any legit experience selling BTC, please let us know!

GreatGEEK

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:15:11 PM

Actually, it will be easier to give you recommendation, if you’ll tell us which method of cashing out btc you prefer. There is a good article, which observes various methods of selling/cashing out Bitcoin - https://www.bitdegree.org/tutorials/how-to-cash-out-bitcoin/. Maybe you’ll find the answer there.
bcoinseliot

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:27:15 PM

Have you considered using cex to sell btc (https://cex.io/sell-bitcoins)? This platform allows exchanging crypto to usd, eur, gbp and rub, so there is a possibility that it will fit you.
iAleff

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

In my design it would be more viable for you, if you get a prepaid card that recharges with Bitcoin, it will be exempt from the fees having in debit the actual value.

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:41:01 PM

I find your ask as a noob question so the full topic should be moved to  Beginners & Help board .
I would agree with the idea that BTC trading is a little bit sophisticated and it's never been simpler so you may need a simple guide dedicated for beginners or a tutorial on how to do it but first you should know a little bit about how things work in the btc ecosystem. Here some helpful links:
https://99bitcoins.com/newbies-guide-trading-bitcoins/
https://www.bestbitcoinexchange.io/bitcoin/trading/
https://hackernoon.com/0-to-pro-crypto-trader-your-ultimate-guide-to-bitcoin-and-altcoin-investing-e3d7b3840125
https://tradingstrategyguides.com/best-bitcoin-trading-strategy/
Best guide:
https://medium.com/@kaleazy/10-step-guide-for-day-trading-bitcoin-ethereum-and-litecoin-79123673957c
In case you don't know where to trade it, this is a full list of markets where you can trade btc with multiple pairs: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
There are a lot of platforms not in the list but my advice is to carefully read the conditions of each one before making your first deposit.
Good luck
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:41:39 PM

You can sell your bitcoin at the exchange you can also sell to anyone who wants to buy bitcoin directly from your wallet without going through any trading platform.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:44:58 PM

If you are thinking of withdrawing your funds from the Crypto currency, you can do it very quickly with the help of exchanger sites that offer sending money through bank cards, but the question is how you will be accountable for this money.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:53:59 PM

You should try local exchange sites. A simple google search with your country's name would yield some and you should do some research to verify their legitimacy. There are many localized online exchanges around the world that does trusted transactions in and out of cash, supporting bank payments wherever legal.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ABYANSYARIF

Activity: 364

www.savedroid.com

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:27:19 PM

there is an upcoming trading platform call ftec you can sell your bitcoin there
by the way you mention it in in each of your posts

WWW.SAVEDROID.COM (https://www.savedroid.com) - CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE - SIGN UP & STAY TUNED
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:33:30 PM

To sell your bitcoin become cash money you can try looking which one your local exchange market have support to withdraw your bitcoin to money cash. Maybe all of country have one exchange market or more are support to make withdraw to be cash money.
zeger

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:34:29 PM

you can sell your btc using www.cex.com before process you should create account in cex.com and you have to verify your identity ,after that you can sell your btc using cex  Smiley Smiley Smiley
bitcoinpeople1

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

If you have your BTC on some exchanges, you might to first send them to your wallets. Most of the wallets that I use are pretty easy. Just click on the sell option, and select the amount of BTC you want to sell, after that the BTC will be deducted from your wallet, and you replaced with USD instead. You can then send your money to your credit card.
smithelemuo

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:07:09 AM

I'm looking for the best way to really sell BTC. I just wanna know the best websites apart from Localbitcoin site.

You can sell your bitcoin in any exchange if your aim is to exchange it with another cryptocurrency or if you want to sell it against BTC/USD.
If you want to exchange it directly to fiat, you can find some escrow and vendors that are ready to receive BTC and give fiat.
NikaGeraGod

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:13:04 AM

Retail clients can sell bitcoin at exchanges such as Coinbase, Kraken, Bitstamp, Poloniex, etc. Each exchange has a different interface, and some offer related services such as secure storage. Some require verified identification for all trades, while others are more relaxed if small amounts are involved.
You can, if you wish, exchange your bitcoin for other cryptoassets rather than for cash. Some exchanges such as ShapeShift focus on this service, allowing you to swap between bitcoin and ether, litecoin, XRP, dash and several others.
Ericks1

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:30:18 AM

You can buy Bitcoins directly from other people using online marketplaces, no different than any other product or service. Alternately, you can also use a digital currency exchange or broker such as Coinbase, Bitstamp, Kraken, and Gatehub. Coinbase is one of the biggest U.S. cryptocurrency exchanges. For a beginner, it’s best and easiest to use one of these exchanges.

You’ll also need a “wallet,” a place to store the digital currency. (You’ll need one of these no matter which exchange you might use.) The wallet stores your private key, a secret number—a 256-bit string—that gives you access to your Bitcoins. Your private key also allows you the freedom to move across marketplaces. Just because you purchased Bitcoin on a particular exchange doesn’t mean you have to stick with it; your private key ensures that you can always access your wallet, whichever marketplace you use.
Freyacrescent

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:40:32 AM

You can sell your BTC here: https://www.bitfinex.com is a reputable Bitcoin Trading Platform in the world.
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:47:41 AM

There are various exchanges you can sell your bitcoin depending on your country of residence. In my country, there's Luno, Remitano, and a few others. You can equally sell it via P2P using escrow services.
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:23:57 PM

Maybe you should have your wallet first..because it will make it more easier and give you such "power" to move across market places. Some people sell their coin through exchange in kraken..coinbase..bistamp..etc..

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
rezwalker

Activity: 177
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 05:28:10 PM

look for bitcoin atm s
in your country
is the fastest way to get cash
if there is no ATM u can check even here,  for a buyer

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:39:13 PM

I would like you to find person, who will buy it directly without any intermidiaries, because they just take money for almost nothing. On this site there are a lot of threads, so it shoud be easy for you to find a counterparty.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: