Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:00:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advertising at google or promote social media?  (Read 1520 times)
Nagibator007

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:45:26 PM

Market cryptowall now promoted mainly via Social media,there is certainly a and Google,but few go to bitcontrol and you will see that all Startups there are not to Google,if Google Yb was better,then there would be all advertised their
TurveyDrop

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:01:27 PM

Success in an ICO project doesn’t depend on advertising but it can consider as one of the factor to promote it. I think you can use both or one of the method according to your own decision to promote it.
artaks

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:20:21 PM

In my opinion in a ICO project success depends on the project itself. I think only advertising but also a well trained developer team has great impact on a successful ICO project.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 06:25:34 PM

About ico project for now ..i look any ico project that use google advertising..like youtobe advertise or other website when we browsing some site.
What is advertising at google will be successful than social media promote like twitter or facebook for ico project that looking for investor?

i look ubex.com, trade.io and then cashbet coin.it was using google advertising and their ico successful..it can be the reason successful ico project?

i think it doesnt guarantee for the successfull ICO or not, each ICO has different roadmap, product and other factors behind all of it. Become one of the key to successfull ICO "maybe" but i think we still can't guarantee all of it.

Red season really bring great impact to some ICO projects

ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:30:32 PM

It is difficult to say what is the most effective. Advertising on social networks or Google? Should use all possible platforms to advertise your project.
Actum

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:37:27 PM

No one can guarantee about the success of an ICO project. I think you can take help advertising because it’s a important part of the project and it works better in social media of course.
Wackyabby

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:01:20 PM

That shouldn't be a sole determinant whether an ICo would be successful or not. A scammer with a budget might just employ such strategy and make X10 of it from scamming investors. Then again the success of a project can't only be determined by the success of its token generation event(ICO) but its ability to deliver on its promises and meet up on its roadmap.
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:07:18 PM

About ico project for now ..i look any ico project that use google advertising..like youtobe advertise or other website when we browsing some site.
What is advertising at google will be successful than social media promote like twitter or facebook for ico project that looking for investor?

i look ubex.com, trade.io and then cashbet coin.it was using google advertising and their ico successful..it can be the reason successful ico project?
Well I think google advertising is more effective and yield more result more than the social media, because google uses analytics to target the actual user in the crypto space,

romeolopez21

Activity: 166

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:38:00 AM

Social media has more volumes and promotion in this sphere will be more useful if the aim is to talk about you projects with so many people all over the world.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Mr.frost

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:13:57 AM

Well the guarantee of ICO success is not depending on social media its just an aid to promote because basically if the ICO is good in nature and has the potential it will really be a successful one.In addition,if you are into earnings advertising on social media gives only small percentage depending also with the rank.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:47:43 AM

I believe that the best advertising is one where there is trust in the narrator. For example, someone from bloggers who advertise ICO rarely. Or the same Google, or the representatives themselves go to conferences and advertise the company. But I do not understand why to pay tokens for advertising projects on Twitter and Facebook where there is no audience involvement.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:35:55 AM

I think it is necessary to involve all possible methods of advertising in order to make the project successful. These two advertising methods you have listed can attract quite different audiences, so you need to use Advertising on google and social media.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
Kool5

Activity: 266

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:44:15 AM

Advertising should be created not only in Google e no wherever you are known and do not know. Now advertising is the engine of progress. On advertising now much is based so create ads and squeak in it.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:55:36 AM

It does not matter where the future project is being advertised. The main thing is that it would benefit him. Any advertisement will bring its share of success to the project.
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:00:32 AM

On my own opinion, advertising through social media sites is better than google. In social media, there are too much people that can see your advertisements if you posted on it because of it's too much users around the world. As we can see, there are too many platforms using social media sites to promote their projects to the public audience.
berkatmendrofa

Activity: 295
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:01:11 AM

I think it is a technique to attract investors to invest, I also often see crypto ads on Google and I think the success of a project cannot be determined through advertising but from the project concept they can be successful
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:01:28 AM

I think they are doing the right things
Marketing is vital and important
You have to use every opportunity provided to you to advertise your ico sot hat you can reach out to investors and the project becomes a success

That is why there are bounty hunters too
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:47:36 PM

Yes, advertisement is one of the tools that aid the success of ICOs. It is also known that most advertisements done are google related, but that does not mean that all are google related. Take for instance bitcointalk forum. There are numerous investors here and investors come up almost every time.  For instance, when i first joined this forum,i was not an investor, but started as a bounty hunter. Later on i eventually became an investor and that is how it happens here. Even if projects do not have the opportunity to advertise on google, they will still succeed.
tanveer01

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:01:26 PM

Both is good and important, but not compulsary. Advertising on google need investment of money and really get's profit where promoting on social media need investment of time to increase your followers, which you will get profit sometime or sometimes not. So i think we should do both steps and makes project more popular in all way.
fukkkxdfs

Activity: 157

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:29:48 PM

Google has started to ban ads about crypto's world for a little bit, it is not recognized fact but ther are evidences for this. So I support social media which are more alive.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: