Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:20:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advertising at google or promote social media?  (Read 1515 times)
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:01:28 AM

I think all the promotional methods such as bounty campaigns involving social media campaigns are great for ICOs, if they also use Google's help it will be very good in the process of selling their coins, but in my opinion if developing a bounty campaign, automatically search on Google will see the project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:16:01 AM

I think that each of these ways of promotion is important for the success of the project, because the more ways to disseminate information is used, the more people will be covered accordingly.
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:28:03 AM

About ico project for now ..i look any ico project that use google advertising..like youtobe advertise or other website when we browsing some site.
What is advertising at google will be successful than social media promote like twitter or facebook for ico project that looking for investor?

i look ubex.com, trade.io and then cashbet coin.it was using google advertising and their ico successful..it can be the reason successful ico project?

The success of a project or an ICO is dependent on a whole lot of factors viz;

1. The Team
2. The use case of the project
3. The marketing team, which is where Google ad or social media comes in. It's difficult to single out putting an ad on Google as being the sigular reason for the success of the projects you mentioned or any other project for that matter. A combination of all the factors and much more are the reason for the success of those projects.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:04:36 PM

Both are really important to be able to reach masses. Social media is an amazing oppurtunity for digital marketing.

Google on the other hand, is the jack of all trades.

I would say both should be used for marketing.
I would say Google in the long run will always have a better ad target compared to social media platforms. I have tried the two in the past, and I can at least say that based on my analysis, Google brought in more customers several times that I tried them and that absolutely makes it applicable to any other genre anyone would want to be advertising. There is no harm in going both ways as long as you have the funds to do so, like they always say, it is better to employ every avenue and over time, see which one suit you best.

When it comes to promotion of any kind, I would say there is no need limiting oneself to just a single promotional platform. Each promotion will always have a part to play and even though I can say that Google has always been a whole lot more effective from my own side, still, it is not like when fixed on the right target market, you still will not end up targeting some other category of people outside the general internet space that Google covers.

I would say the best thing is to just take advantage of any platform you can as long as it comes to promotional campaigns.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:29:09 PM

It will be better for you to actually promote your coin on social media since you have a better chance of getting to more people if you use that way. Google ads are good but they do not have as much reach as all of he social media combined. If you are looking for more investors then using social media will get you more investments from people.

asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 12:35:50 PM

If a project that advertise their ICO at Google its mean they seriously about their project, that ads can be see by everyone, its different than social media that just can be see by its user. Of course Google ads worth than social media.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
csbsstudent

Activity: 161

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:04:15 PM

The aim is determinative here so from my opinion social media could be used everywhere with high level of success when google is weaker till its end.

https://wppenergy.io
brightMan

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:01:44 PM

About ico project for now ..i look any ico project that use google advertising..like youtobe advertise or other website when we browsing some site.
What is advertising at google will be successful than social media promote like twitter or facebook for ico project that looking for investor?

i look ubex.com, trade.io and then cashbet coin.it was using google advertising and their ico successful..it can be the reason successful ico project?
Yes, of course, because Google has the best site on the internet search network today. this can make the project more popular and make a company get large investors on a large scale.
There have been a lot of coins and projects that had used google adsense and facebook heavily. For example there was this token I forgot the name something like "time token" or something which was for freelance workers and generally for wages and salaries for people to do job, those dudes paid facebooks servers for a month, I kept getting ads for that coin for a year and it was everywhere, on google, on youtube videos, on my facebook, on twitter, even on instagram. Dudes spent over millions of dollars on marketing and I can not see them anywhere in the top 25 coins, so no matter how much you market something, if its not gonna happen, you can't make it happen.
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:32:07 PM

I believe making an advertisement in Google or social media will bring many good effect, just like what i've witness some project that creating and advertisement on those media. The project surely able to gain so much funding.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:38:22 PM

I believe making an advertisement in Google or social media will bring many good effect, just like what i've witness some project that creating and advertisement on those media. The project surely able to gain so much funding.

You are right I think they have already started advertising in social media especially in facebook you have loads of information about cryptocurrency. I believe the popularity will increase day by day.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:50:22 PM

In my opinion, the most effective way of promotion/advertisement would be through social media, cause most of people who had access to the internet having their own social media accounts, so it can be an effective way to promote a project.
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:24:10 AM

I think Google may become the main promotion channel for the new ICO project. Why? Because Google users are very large, and Google's credibility is very high, this will make the ICO project get more attention and trust!

Vargum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 08:29:50 AM

I think for a successful ICO any kind of advertising is needed, be it social networks, media channels, Google and other search engines. Good and promising projects aimed at success, as a rule, do not need advertising, you need to carefully study the projects.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:35:10 AM

It's just another way of advertising, maybe it will help a lot of ICO to enter the market and collect more money, but I think it will have any major impact on the entire market ICO, without this advertising appeared excellent projects that make the most profit for their investors. Still the key is the project itself, not the method of advertising.
delton22

Activity: 345
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 08:39:11 AM

the best way to get attention from potential investors is to advertise through social medias. Because there are investors in so many social media platforms such as LinkedIn.
Servantes

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:45:00 AM

Google advertising can be useful, and efficient, just like social media promotions. ICOs should mix all these things IMO, to be succesful, a well planned marketing campaign can be crucial in the success.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
bitok_1979

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:50:01 AM

Of course, media advertising is much more productive than advertising on social networks. Nobody disputes this, but social networks also attract interest in the project.

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: