Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:06:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [STO] Get HYPD! Earn Dividends! Bounties for Any Company!  (Read 371 times)
hypd_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 02:34:52 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 11:41:45 AM by hypd_token

Introducing the world's most powerful blockchain based ambassador program

JOIN OUR:

Learn More:

Disrupting Marketing by rewarding fans for promoting their favorite brands.
Hypd is a software empowering brand owners by allowing them to use their fans as their sales channel.

Using genuine recommendations of people that truly care about  a specific brand
for authentic marketing.

Highly scalable and extremely profitable business model and token properties. HYPD token will be listed on major exchanges. Tradeable for a maximum profit.

Hypd is LIVE (off-chain)
Servicing over 100 clients. More than 25.000 ambassadors.

We’ve been featured in:

Emerce | Gründerszene | Marketing Tribune | Ticketing Business Forum | Online Marketing Rockstars | Adformatie

And we’re partnering with awesome companies like:

Instagram | Facebook | Eventix | Bootshaus | Magu | Universe | WhatsApp | ALDA | Eventbrite | 18HRS Festival | BKJN Events | Paylogic | Reservix | Kids of Adelaide | SeaYou

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
desi_translator2018
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:44:12 PM

RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
5o5kY

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:46:46 PM

Are you interested in a Romanian Translation?

One example of my work: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dhSjPxNURDV9PK_cIZ1n6xctgRLWEury0jOeA-rLXGs/edit

Toqqn.com ● Crypto Mining Is Now Social
▬▬ ● ● Blockchain Based, Powered by People ● ● ▬▬ (https://toqqn.com)
Xalia

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:59:49 PM

Very nice project, happy because I am being involved in the project! good luck guys!
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:23:57 PM

I am very thankful to the team,because you created a very exciting idea and am deeply impressed by the team's goals and objectives.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:59:30 PM

Help my understand...you're calling this an STO, but as stated on your website:
THE OFFERING OF HYPD TOKENS HAS NOT AND WILL NOT BE REGISTERED UNDER THE UNITED STATES SECURITIES ACT OF 1933 (THE “SECURITIES ACT”) OR ANY US STATE SECURITIES LAWS. ADDITIONALLY, THE HYPD TOKENS HAVE NOT AND WILL NOT BE REGISTERED IN THE EUROPEAN UNION OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION.

How can it be a security token yet not be registered with any legal body? This sounds more like misleading spin than anything else. Please explain.
hypd_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 12:12:51 PM

Very nice project, happy because I am being involved in the project! good luck guys!

Thank you very much, Xalia! We are truly dedicated to our project and happy to hear that it is exciting to our community Cheesy
hypd_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 12:21:38 PM

I am very thankful to the team,because you created a very exciting idea and am deeply impressed by the team's goals and objectives.

Thanks Nicolas9! We appreciate your interest and involvement Smiley Stay stunned, the project is being improved each day Wink
hypd_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 12:35:13 PM

RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
Hi there,
Thanks for your interest and offer!
At the moment we are not aimed to translate it into different languages, but we are happy to grow with a community and always get your feedback. Stay updated with us Wink
hypd_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 12:38:56 PM

Are you interested in a Romanian Translation?

One example of my work: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dhSjPxNURDV9PK_cIZ1n6xctgRLWEury0jOeA-rLXGs/edit
Thank you for reaching out!
We don't have an intention to translate now, however, we encourage you to stay in touch and follow the updates of our project Smiley
It is going to be something huge Cool
hypd_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 02:28:59 PM

THE OFFERING OF HYPD TOKENS HAS NOT AND WILL NOT BE REGISTERED UNDER THE UNITED STATES SECURITIES ACT OF 1933 (THE “SECURITIES ACT”) OR ANY US STATE SECURITIES LAWS. ADDITIONALLY, THE HYPD TOKENS HAVE NOT AND WILL NOT BE REGISTERED IN THE EUROPEAN UNION OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION.

How can it be a security token yet not be registered with any legal body? This sounds more like misleading spin than anything else. Please explain.
Hi there,
Thanks for your interest!
Until we have all legal documentation we stay in protected mode and need to do make sure we do not get in trouble with neither US nor EU authorities. We are currently working on the compliance and will change the disclaimer and our paperwork according to that. The security token game is quite challenging as there are few precedents.
Hopefully, it doesn't sound as misleading anymore, but we are glad to answer any further question you might have!
Stay curious, follow our updates Wink
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:56:36 PM

Hi there,
Thanks for your interest!
Until we have all legal documentation we stay in protected mode and need to do make sure we do not get in trouble with neither US nor EU authorities. We are currently working on the compliance and will change the disclaimer and our paperwork according to that. The security token game is quite challenging as there are few precedents.
Hopefully, it doesn't sound as misleading anymore, but we are glad to answer any further question you might have!
Stay curious, follow our updates Wink

Thanks for the feedback, I'll take that into consideration.
hypd_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 04:25:46 PM

Hello! Your project https://icoholder.com/en/hypd-24926 was selected among others and was added to our listing - icoholder.com. Congratulations!

At the moment your project is unrated (N/A). You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members.

If you have more questions, please write to @m_holder (https://t.me/m_holder)
Hello, many thanks, it is exciting news! We are looking through it and let you know about questions we may have Smiley
hypd_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 07:32:52 AM

Hello everyone!
We just got released a new article on our Medium channel =D
Follow the link and see why you shouldn't miss HYPD token to invest Wink https://medium.com/@hypedco/this-is-what-makes-the-hypd-token-a-great-investment-2c1688437c14
Ps join us on Medium as well to be first to see the updates Cheesy
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:54:40 AM

I think the concept is equally beneficial, but whether fans get a special place here, I think fans also have prerogative rights here
Milcahh

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:41:00 AM

This is interesting project, how much price this token ?
hypd_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 11:49:23 AM

This is interesting project, how much price this token ?

Thanks for being interested!
Public Sale Token Price is $0.75 – $1.00
There is more information on our website: https://token.hypd.co/ and you are always welcome to join our social media channels, we have a telegram community as well (https://telegram.me/HypdToken)!
hypd_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 12:11:39 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 10:47:41 AM by hypd_token

Hey, very interesting project... what is your target audience at the moment and where do you intend to operate?
Hello there,
thank you, that's a nice question! So, our users are mostly generation C and we are active in Germany and Netherlands and very soon we have a great opening for Mexico! Cheesy
There is also a plan to expand to South Korea and South Africa in the future.
We are glad to answer all your questions, stay tuned!
DanielG999

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:00:08 PM

Hello, which kind of token you do? Are those utility tokens?
hypd_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 10:14:53 AM

Hello, which kind of token you do? Are those utility tokens?
Hi,
Thanks for your question!
The HYPD investment token is a security token allowing its holders to participate in issuance of dividends and is tradable outside of the application on exchanges. Its mere purpose is to generate revenues for its holder. However, we don’t do any utility token, non trade-able. You can always change it into fiat.
Follow us on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hypdco/ and medium: https://medium.com/@hypedco to see the news and answers to hot questions first and super fast!  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: