Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 05:04:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO situation  (Read 87 times)
aokiji06 (OP)

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:44:50 PM

we see that in the middle of this year many ICOs were less successful, if next year the situation is still like this again, are you still patient and survive as a bounty hunter? thank you for your attention

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Ikingpain

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:24:23 PM

I think that the situation with ICO will not change radically. There will necessarily be some changes, but this is not the end (i believe in it).
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:29:09 PM

we see that in the middle of this year many ICOs were less successful, if next year the situation is still like this again, are you still patient and survive as a bounty hunter? thank you for your attention

Well, I plan to do bounty hunting but now I am going to be more selective because I am tired of campaigns that seemed to be eager to have bots working for them.

Lacoste

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

Lacoste

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:13:39 PM

This makes the new ICO if it wants to survive, forcing them to prove to investors saw their potential. We can not predict what will happen in the next phase. However, in my opinion, the bounty program will still exist if the ICO still exists.

knolix

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

MeVu

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 06:16:13 PM

ICO situation will be worse and worse in my opinion because of number (very large) of ICOs, now it kills projects because people invest into the same projects but with different names. It's so hard to be successful ICO today.

Balorck

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:19:17 PM

In the current situation, many will leave the cryptocurrency . after that, it will align again and will be the same . And again there is an opportunity to earn money
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:09:20 AM

The big problem is that for many icos there is not going to be a next year, their funding is limited and they need to make an impact almost immediately and when that is not the case the community tends to forget that the project even exists and it is still trying to achieve their goals, so unfortunately for many of the icos released recently the most likely outcome is that many of them will not reach success.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: