Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 11:01:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CAN ONE BUY NOW........  (Read 103 times)
Mkpez (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:05:40 PM

Quite some time now, crypto is experiencing bearish.... Should we continue to buy........
What is your advice to newbies?
Ikingpain

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:12:24 PM

I think the best strategy now is observation.
The current market situation is bad enough. And if crypto market falls even deeper, it  might die and die for long if not forever. But fortunatly for us no one wants that. I am sure, there are tons of parties including exchanges which are willing to do a lot to prevent that.
So, most likely there will be some period of flat (about half a year), and then rapid grows with a lot of local up and down trends.
I agree with you. Observation is the best strategy in such a bad situation. It remains to be believed that this will end as soon as possible.
MiguelCryptoss

Activity: 244
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 05:14:48 PM

Going by the current situation in the market, one will easily notice that it is the best time to buy coins from this deep before the rise. Buying at this particular point in time will be the best option for any body including you. Frankly speaking am holding a very large amount of some major coins that i bought when the market went deep before now. So, i encourage you to do same Buddy.
davcro22

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:22:24 PM

Yes, now is the time to buy at low price levels. But who left money for this? Probably only for beginners and large funds. If there are market buyers, the situation will change for the better.
salad daging

Activity: 1680
Merit: 814

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 05:28:23 PM

I think the best strategy now is observation.
The current market situation is bad enough. And if crypto market falls even deeper, it  might die and die for long if not forever. But fortunatly for us no one wants that. I am sure, there are tons of parties including exchanges which are willing to do a lot to prevent that.
So, most likely there will be some period of flat (about half a year), and then rapid grows with a lot of local up and down trends.
no one wants and no one is ready to accept when crypto dies because crypto is one of the best and fastest investment ways to get more profits even better than gold and land and also because there are so many people coming in that if crypto dies there will be a lot of people losing

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:30:01 PM

Quite some time now, crypto is experiencing bearish.... Should we continue to buy........

There are always, and I mean always even in the worst of the market, opportunities to get into good projects, those that are doing ICO and those that are achieveing the roadmap-

cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 05:31:27 PM

Buying or quitting depends on the experiences, emotion controlling ability and many more things of a person. Truly we are still bearish. Actually, it is very painful to see this kind of a bearish market for this long. But if you can observe the market better then you will see that buying is a good option now.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
Valay9836

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:33:24 PM

now is a very good time for beginners to enter . the market is declining and you can buy
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:38:23 PM

Every time is a good time to buy
To be honest, it all depends on what you are buying at the particular moment
And as a trader you need to figure the right moments for everything

Don’t buy Etherum when you should buy Neo
Don’t buy bitcoin when you should be docademic

That’s the ideology
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:00:20 PM

in my opinion this is the best time to invest when the current low prices can get more coins, and hold and wait when the downtrend is over because it is impossible to always go down and there will definitely be a ride, I believe the crypto market will continue to improve
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:04:08 PM

Buy ethereum or Bitcoin. They are the ones who will probably stand the proof of time and circumstances.

Some people try with new ones and that is ok if you believe in the project and invest carefully, but those two are the ones who will give you the best benefit for your money over time and you will end up being thankful for reading this.
Lacoste

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

Lacoste

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:10:21 PM

It is best to wait.
Or they can invest, but with small funds.
This helps them exposed to the market as well as market exploration and experience.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: