Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:03:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] nTitle (NTL) - Blockchain Commerce for the Gaming Industry  (Read 414 times)
vondagon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:09:45 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 12:03:13 PM by vondagon

About nTitle

Overview
nTitle develops decentralised blockchain commerce (bcommerce) software that gives independent game developers the tools to sell at the point of discovery, connect with gamers & influencers and incentivise them to promote games. At the core of the nTitle bcommerce solution is what we call Liquid Licensing. This concept allows true digital ownership and full control over the right to sell, resell or loan digital items on the blockchain and is set to revolutionise the perception of digital assets.

MARKET OPPORTUNITY

nTitle will focus on the PC games market for both F2P and P2P. Our technology works for
both the game and in-game item licences. nTitle will focus initially on boxed/downloaded PC Games ($28.6bn) and Browser PC Games ($4.3bn). With our solution, game developers can circumvent Steam completely, increasing their potential income by up to 30%. nTitle’s software also makes game and in-game trade a reality. This market is currently estimated at $2bn.

USAGE OF BLOCKCHAIN

Storing licenses on a decentralised ledger lowers the cost of proof of ownership and enables direct and peer-to-peer game and in-game item trading
Robust interfaces allow digital assets to be directly sold where discovery takes place, circumventing centralised marketplaces
Smart contracts remove the need for third parties in the payment process, making transactions much cheaper, faster and safer
Smart contracts can “trustlessly” and automatically distribute payments between stakeholders. For example, when a digital asset is resold, part of the payment can flow back to the original IP holder
Asset tokenisation provides developers with new ways to incentivise gamers and influencers – to help promote their games
Full transparency is provided for everyone involved in the value chain.

THE NTL TOKEN

NTL, the token used in the nTitle ecosystem, is a fully ERC-20 compliant: a freely exchangeable token issued on top of the Ethereum blockchain network. NTL is used to drive smart contract mechanics at the protocol level, and also as a payment for digital goods stored on the platform, acting as a pure medium of exchange.

At its core, nTitle supports the creation and trading of digital game licenses and factorised in-game items. In order to initiate these operations and start trading on the platform, the platform user needs to obtain NTL tokens. The only way NTL tokens can be obtained is through nTitle’s crowdsale, an exchange or bought through an OTC market.

A game developer can publish his games on the nTitle platform and derive licenses which he can later sell on the primary market. He can also “mint” in-game items and credits for each of his games; in both cases payment is issued in NTL. Every transaction by the game developer incurs a small fee that is paid straight to nTitle.

ROAD MAP

WORKING PROTOTYPES

nTITLE FURY GAME

Starting date of the nTitle Fury game is yet to be announced. Stay tuned on our social channels!

TOKEN METRICS & BONUS STRUCTURE

------ Softcap:  $2.500.000 ------
------ Hardcap: $17.000.000 ------
------ Private presale start: September 1st ------

OUR TEAM

OUR ADVISORS

MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED

Additional information and updates

Medium articles
Latest Progress Update August 23rd  

Press mentions
https://www.blockchaingamer.biz/features/interviews/5430/ntitle-new-game-distribution-paradigm/
https://www.invenglobal.com/articles/5842/ntitle-announced-new-sponsorship-deal-with-team-dutch-gaming
https://www.emerce.nl/interviews/interview-vergeet-steam-nederlandse-blockchainstartup-ntitle-geeft-macht-terug-gameontwikkelaar-n-gamer
https://www.dailyesports.gg/ethereum-blockchain-network-ntitle-partners-with-team-dutch-gaming/

Interview videos, podcasts
CEO interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U35xYujX6Y&t=1s
COO Interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK1LrioLKJw&t=1s

Announcements
TDG Sponsorship
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9C1k4ZwIAI&t=1s

Languages for bounty

Spanish - Japanese - Korean - Russian - Chinese

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gouido

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:44:40 PM

Welcome! Please address me for questions about nTitle.
junforever

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:54:04 AM

If you have a bounty available for spanish translation and/or for promoting your project(in english and/or spanish crypto channels)  and/or moderate your discord/telegram english and/or spanish project´s channels, promotional banners, project´s web sites, bounty manager, I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

http://bit.ly/2HvGwNx

Please let me know if you are interested with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!
supportercoin56

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:56:30 AM

It feels a bit like having some tribalism aspects of community and trading and co-development in comparison to a big machine that forces the user to be centralized And coming more groups of people for trading and growing
Gouido

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:38:03 AM

It feels a bit like having some tribalism aspects of community and trading and co-development in comparison to a big machine that forces the user to be centralized And coming more groups of people for trading and growing

We are indeed encouraging IP owners/developers to engage and activate their communities of users to help in promoting their products. By rewarding the communities it becomes a beneficial situation for all parties involved.
EdDynamite

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:36:37 PM

Great to get the thread up and running! This is a really exciting project!

nTitle
FURY
Mr_Crypt00

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:56:33 PM

Seems like an interesting project with a lot of potential. The team definitely looks experienced so that's always a big plus!

My question regarding the thread: What is going to be the purpose of the Fury game you guys are talking about? Is it aimed at showing how simple it is to own a game on the Blockchain or do you guys have a different ideology behind it? Also, when can we expect to play the game or see it in action?
jeanniej4

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:44:33 PM

Oh! NTL might be a good project for making money from a professional game streamer, describing the project quite attractive to me because I am also a regular game player.
The biggest problem is that you have to make sure the platform and blockchain of NTL works well and that there are not too many bugs when the game is posted.
Hope NTL can attract the attention of professional game designers.
Good luck!
Gouido

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:56:24 PM

Seems like an interesting project with a lot of potential. The team definitely looks experienced so that's always a big plus!

My question regarding the thread: What is going to be the purpose of the Fury game you guys are talking about? Is it aimed at showing how simple it is to own a game on the Blockchain or do you guys have a different ideology behind it? Also, when can we expect to play the game or see it in action?

Thank you for your interest! Concerning your questions:

The Fury game has two main purposes, the first being a demonstration of the functionality of our products, it will allow you to buy and sell the game and in-game items on the Ethereum Testnet thanks to our web DApp.

Secondly, the game will be used as a marketing tool to create hype around our project and grow our community. Players will be rewarded with our NTL tokens for their interaction with our products, as well as for several other actions such as playing the game, inviting friends, downloading our whitepaper or joining our social channels.

It will be a fun way to explore our products and engage with us and our community while being rewarded with tokens. We're really looking forward to releasing it!

This brings me to your last question: you can expect the game to be released around mid-September, exact date to be announced soon Wink
aksakov18

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:58:42 PM

I think if selling goods is normal but here lending digital goods, what if the item is damaged, is there a responsible party?
Gouido

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:02:24 PM

Oh! NTL might be a good project for making money from a professional game streamer, describing the project quite attractive to me because I am also a regular game player.
The biggest problem is that you have to make sure the platform and blockchain of NTL works well and that there are not too many bugs when the game is posted.
Good luck!

Thank you for your enthusiasm about our project! We're definitely going to make sure everything is running smoothly before we launch the game and later our full platform. If you're interested you can already apply for being an early Beta tester of our DApp which is currently running on the Ethereum Testnet.

Concerning the blockchain part, we're currently working on a big partnership which will solve scalability issues. So stay tuned for a big announcement coming soon! Smiley
gerald232

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:08:46 PM

I say nTitle as a decentralized trading game platform. Great profits will be gained by developers through this platform and that evidence of advantages over other platforms. taking the gaming industry's ecommerce sector, it will take a lot of investors' hearts.
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:14:08 PM

Good luck!

Thank you for your enthusiasm about our project! We're definitely going to make sure everything is running smoothly before we launch the game and later our full platform. If you're interested you can already apply for being an early Beta tester of our DApp which is currently running on the Ethereum Testnet.

Concerning the blockchain part, we're currently working on a big partnership which will solve scalability issues. So stay tuned for a big announcement coming soon! Smiley
it looks like you will make big steps on this project, because it's about games, I will look forward to what changes will occur. What kind of game is this game?
Gouido

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:18:40 PM

I think if selling goods is normal but here lending digital goods, what if the item is damaged, is there a responsible party?

Whether an in-game item gets damaged is very game-specific and is out of our hands. Maybe something can be done in the licensing terms upon creation of the items (i.e. a fee to be paid when returning the item). Or maybe the best way to avoid issues in such scenarios is to disable the ability to lend items that can get damaged.

This kind of questions is what we work on with our game developer partners, thanks for bringing it up! Smiley

merridaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

the development of new games that require sophisticated promotional tools with the help of blockchain, of course, will attract a lot of big influencers, and this project utilizes the process very well, becoming a meeting point between make and potential fans

FARASHA        >        CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES                     
   SOLUTION (http://ico.farasha.care/)
Gouido

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:24:12 PM

I say nTitle as a decentralized trading game platform. Great profits will be gained by developers through this platform and that evidence of advantages over other platforms. taking the gaming industry's ecommerce sector, it will take a lot of investors' hearts.

Thank you for your kind words, glad you like our project!
Gouido

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:26:16 PM

Good luck!

it looks like you will make big steps on this project, because it's about games, I will look forward to what changes will occur. What kind of game is this game?

The game we've built is a retro racing game (arcade style!). Feel free to join our Telegram group (https://t.me/nTitle) or join other channels to stay up to date with our developments Smiley
Gouido

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:30:24 PM

the development of new games that require sophisticated promotional tools with the help of blockchain, of course, will attract a lot of big influencers, and this project utilizes the process very well, becoming a meeting point between make and potential fans

We're really excited to offer these tools allowing for better interaction between gamedevs, gamers, and influencers. It will improve the market mechanics and accelerate the growth of the gaming industry. I'm glad you like our vision!
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:51:23 PM

nTitle is sure taking the best concept for a project, Gaming industry keep growing.
I'll look forward waiting the pre-sale to be started.
EdDynamite

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:19:31 PM

Its great to see there is an early BETA of the product before the ICO!

nTitle
FURY
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: