Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:38:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {closed}Looking for btc Loans Pay 4btc and get 4.5btc!{closed}  (Read 16635 times)
Fiyasko (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
March 25, 2011, 06:28:48 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2011, 07:04:36 PM by JackRabiit

I mine @1.4Gh/sec
The post you are currently reading is heavily damaged and is not anywhere close to what it originally stated

some time im gonna fix this top post but im too lazy right now

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 25, 2011, 06:40:42 PM

Hi, I would like to ask anyone in the bitcoin community if they would consider Loaning 15BTC's ...
I'd probably be up for this. I have a few questions and comments...

Do you mind saying why you need the 15BTC? Is this purely to build up your "trust level" or do you have a purchase in mind? If it's for a purchase, could you wait until you had saved up the 15BTC? Feel free to answer as much or as little of this as you wish: I'm mostly being nosey!

It sounds like you could pay rough 1BTC every day and a half. Is that what you had in mind for repayments? Would that give you enough "wiggle room" for other expenses? Would slightly higher payments every 2 days work better for you?

I'd also be interested in hearing comments from other people, particularly in relation to handling defaults. I'd imagine if you were to default I'd post at "the list of honest traders" thread - I'd be particularly interested in people's thoughts on when to do that - after one default, after one default and a week with no payment, after a year (!), whatever...

One final thing: this is a potential 33% return on my "investment". Is that fair, and if not what should I do with the unfair portion? Donate it to a worthy cause? Which cause?

This space intentionally left blank.
Fiyasko (OP)
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
March 25, 2011, 06:55:24 PM

I have a purchase in mind,No this is not just for trust  Yes I could wait but i'd rather not due to it being a promotional offer, Yes I inten'd to send 1BTC as frequently as possible (expected 24hrs, so 1BTC daily minimum)

If I were to default from the arrangement then yes you would put a big fat "This guy is bad, Here is why, and heres how much of a -xyz i give him"
I cannot think of much else you could do, say I default.

It's really up to anyone to decied weather or not 33% is "fair" and Anyone has merit to say it's not "fair" but the main decider is he whom claims the loan.

I am up for negotiations as to the %profit from the loan but 33% is my comfy zone

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
LMGTFY

View Profile
March 25, 2011, 07:27:03 PM

I have a purchase in mind,No this is not just for trust  Yes I could wait but i'd rather not due to it being a promotional offer, Yes I inten'd to send 1BTC as frequently as possible (expected 24hrs, so 1BTC daily minimum)

If I were to default from the arrangement then yes you would put a big fat "This guy is bad, Here is why, and heres how much of a -xyz i give him"
I cannot think of much else you could do, say I default.

It's really up to anyone to decied weather or not 33% is "fair" and Anyone has merit to say it's not "fair" but the main decider is he whom claims the loan.

I am up for negotiations as to the %profit from the loan but 33% is my comfy zone
OK, that all sounds good. I'm happy to send 15 BTC to you - do you want me to use the address in your signature, or would you prefer a different one (you can PM me if you want to keep it private)? Can you make repayments to 17LMUQVqHrnPg3CZMECMBdW7XV1nr1A4K1, please?

I still feel that 33% is very generous, but I have zero experience with making loans!

nster

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2011, 07:38:00 PM

33% is just right, not generous.... considering his trust level (ie: none yet) and the timeline (ie: up to a month)

Could you share with us this promotional offer?

167q1CHgVjzLCwQwQvJ3tRMUCrjfqvSznd Donations are welcome Smiley Please be kind if I helped
Jered Kenna (TradeHill)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2011, 07:44:50 PM

33% on a loan that you're probably going to get back is huge. What are the odds he's going to pay you back is the part that's impossible to know.

With that being said if you can afford to lose it why not.
This could be his last post or he might pay it back in full.

Do it though, why the hell not, let's see what happens  Grin

moneyandtech.com
@moneyandtech @jeredkenna
ksd5

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2011, 07:57:30 PM

On a side note, you could use Ripplepay or Rain Droplet to record the loan.
nster

View Profile
March 25, 2011, 08:06:08 PM

33% on a loan that you're probably going to get back is huge. What are the odds he's going to pay you back is the part that's impossible to know.

With that being said if you can afford to lose it why not.
This could be his last post or he might pay it back in full.

Do it though, why the hell not, let's see what happens  Grin

think of it like this.... a complete stranger is asking for a 15$ ANONYMOUS LOAN.... people forget bitcoin is anonymous, so he could just scam your 15BTC, create a new account and voila no reputation lost for him, only 15$ gain

the risks are HIGH therefore 25% is the BARE MINIMUM IMO especially since the loan could be anywhere from 2 weeks to a month. 33% is just right, in no way is it generous. I half feel like making a new account and "loan" BTC to prove my point lol

no offense to you OP, but 15 posts, sweet talker with no rep is not a probable return in investment,especially considering the anonymousity of bitcoin and how easy it is to just make another account

167q1CHgVjzLCwQwQvJ3tRMUCrjfqvSznd Donations are welcome Smiley Please be kind if I helped
Fiyasko (OP)
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
March 25, 2011, 08:12:36 PM

heheh!

I will Accept the loan from
LetMeGoogleThatForYou, please send the loan to 1P4y3HKKF5deh4rUBUAq6j4qjuqQhC9J7t
i will continuously send BTC's to the wallet 17LMUQVqHrnPg3CZMECMBdW7XV1nr1A4K1 untill i have sent a total of 20BTC's

Please confirm so that i can mark this thread as "sold"

Oh and yeah, listen to nster, he's pretty bang on

LMGTFY

View Profile
March 25, 2011, 08:19:36 PM

heheh!

LetMeGoogleThatForYou, please send the loan to 1P4y3HKKF5deh4rUBUAq6j4qjuqQhC9J7t
i will continuously send BTC's to the wallet 17LMUQVqHrnPg3CZMECMBdW7XV1nr1A4K1 untill i have sent a total of 20BTC's

Confirming :-)

I've sent 15 BTC to 1P4y3HKKF5deh4rUBUAq6j4qjuqQhC9J7t (blockexplorer) - expect to see it shortly.

Enjoy your loan, good luck with the purchase!

Fiyasko (OP)
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
March 25, 2011, 08:23:42 PM

Thankyou LMGTFY, I will now no longer accept Any loans until further notice
I'll PM you with my e-mail should i fail to give you a Prompt payment

nster

View Profile
March 25, 2011, 08:24:03 PM

heheh!

May I ask once again, what is this promotional offer you speak of that is so interesting to buy?

Fiyasko (OP)
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
March 25, 2011, 08:24:43 PM

heheh!

May I ask once again, what is this promotional offer you speak of that is so interesting to buy?

You have a PM

bitdragon

Activity: 609
Merit: 501

peace

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2011, 09:00:23 PM

think of it like this.... a complete stranger is asking for a 15$ ANONYMOUS LOAN.... people forget bitcoin is anonymous, so he could just scam your 15BTC, create a new account and voila no reputation lost for him, only 15$ gain

How does charging an interest make it more likely that you will get reimbursed?

Fiyasko (OP)
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
March 25, 2011, 09:06:05 PM

It doesn't, It gives someone a reason to give me a loan, it offers no comfort

bitdragon

Activity: 609
Merit: 501

peace

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2011, 09:13:03 PM

I have some coins lying around contributing to scarcity rather circulating in the economy. So if you want another 15BTC zero interest loan, let me know, with your repayment plan of course;

Fiyasko (OP)
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
March 25, 2011, 09:23:11 PM

I have some coins lying around contributing to scarcity rather circulating in the economy. So if you want another 15BTC zero interest loan, let me know, with your repayment plan of course;

I will definitly send you a tell should i need a loan, Enjoy your day

LMGTFY

View Profile
March 25, 2011, 09:25:31 PM

You could, uh, borrow 15 BTC, and repay me... you'd swap a 33% loan for a 0% loan. Sucks for me, but it's in your best interest.

I'd have no problem with early repayment, by the way. If I was smart, I'd have thought about that before we did the deal, but I didn't!

Jered Kenna (TradeHill)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2011, 09:44:01 PM

You could, uh, borrow 15 BTC, and repay me... you'd swap a 33% loan for a 0% loan. Sucks for me, but it's in your best interest.

I'd have no problem with early repayment, by the way. If I was smart, I'd have thought about that before we did the deal, but I didn't!

You could always say the deal was for 20btc repayment but then he could always tell you to suck it.
Not like there's anything too hardcore going on here though, friendly little loan.

moneyandtech.com
@moneyandtech @jeredkenna
nster

View Profile
March 25, 2011, 10:16:32 PM

it doesnt help your reputation if you back out of a loan now  Roll Eyes

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: