Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:36:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Graphics Designer needed for - 5 Logo Tasks [Payment - 200$ in all]  (Read 940 times)
design_feast (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:08:43 PM

Hello to all Designers :

I am seeking an experienced designer to work on 5 Logo Tasks.

The designer that i am looking for should possess high end experience working on logo & graphics design projects & should possess exceptional creativity & supreme knowledge of various business domains becoz the logo tasks that i have fall under various types of business categories..

The Designer that i will decide to go with for these 5 tasks should possess a good porfolio & should deliver designs in quick turnaround times...

I will need 5-6 unique designs per logo design tasks & all the concepts should be very unique, original, neat & clean, uncluttered & shud match to the requirements send over for each task..

Interested designers - plz PM for further details on these tasks & let me know your availability if in case you decide to work with me on these tasks.

Total Payment for 5 logo tasks === 200$
Payment will be released via Paypal === Once the Designs for all 5 tasks are approved
EPS / AI Higher Resolution Design Source files === To Be Released once payment is released to the Designer...
broolstoryco

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Enemy of the State

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:05:15 PM

Paypal

lol
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:53:59 PM

Few things you need to understand before making an offer :

You are a newbie and willing to pay with paypal which is reversible at any point, also you want the designs first as you have clearly mentioned that they need to get approved first so there is a risk involved for the person who's putting his effort and time into it.

This is a bitcoin forum so it will be best if u deal in btc.
jointstarr

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 06:12:02 PM

Hi there,

Most definitely will not do it for $200 but if you want premium services you need to be paying premium prices. I would also like to add that you need to be offering BTC payment for this job as you are posting it in a BTC forum. If you're not willing to offer BTC than I suggest posting it in a regular graphic designer forum.

Feel free to contact me if you would like to book in with me.

Contact me: jointstarr@gmail.com

Examples of my work/animations/graphics below.

Official Website: www.jointstarr.com

Youtube: www.youtube.com/JointStarrGFX

Facebook: www.facebook.com/JSGFX

Instagram: www.instagram.com/jointstarr
Sarahiko

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:04:40 AM

I suggest you go to this website 99design.com you can have more concept and of the logo that you want.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: