Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:37:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is now hot topic - Whats wrong with it?  (Read 1263 times)
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:05:13 PM

Nothing is wrong, all altcoins are down and bitcoin itself down, this is not something new and do not fret, I'm sure all the time will be normal, the market gets better and the price starts up.

I think this is true. Recently almost all coins are down in value. Maybe there's some kind of news that hit the whole crypto market's reputation which caused this. Because the depreciation is on thr whole market, not just one single coin
sunita01

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:06:57 PM

After Bitcoin, ETH has emerged as the strongest currency in the world, after bitcoin, ETH has the most famous coin. The discussion of the ETH being hot everywhere on the market is due to its popularity.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:09:55 PM

it seems eth will still continue to decline, because eth is very dependent on the payment channels of the new ico programs that have sprung up, but lately there are a lot of ico who are not successful due to the failure to achieve softcap, and in the end the ETH was negatively affected

pacho08

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:11:22 PM

Whether to do so has created an existential question for Ethereum. One of its underlying tenets is that it’s a decentralized platform, meaning the power lies almost exclusively with all of its users. By stepping in to fix this problem, it would completely undermine that objective.
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:28:46 PM

Eth is now hot topic because it surprised a whole a lot of people including me, how the price went down hitting a new all time low since 2017, many people have tagged eth as the next replacement to bitcoin, which i don't believe, so seeing the eth price went down below $300 is worth talking about by a lot people in the crypto space.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:56:52 PM

As we can see that the market of ETH is again becoming the weak one and there is no way it is even trying to come up with the prices of 300+ and they should have been 500 USD per coin by this time and thats why it is hopeless to see it trading at such low rates.

I wish to see some comments from the people as to why this situation is getting harder for the ETH specifically and why it is not in the recovery mode yet?

Is ETH becoming project which will be overcome by any other projects out there?
ehh, I have the same question. didn't think it can get under 300$
but I think, it would soon recover. cause it's very important for ICOs.
look at 1 year ago, ETH's price just under 20$, so 15x for 1 year is very much.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:00:54 PM

This stagnation really depressing and people are now try to find the reason for it. But we won't know for sure,  ever. An average investor is out of control of the current situation,  so we only can wait and hope.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:22:23 PM

I don't think any thing wrong with eth like ICO or SEC. ETH will rise soon above 400 and 500$ in next month. Already BTC playing around 6500$ up and down where other coins in down trends.

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:26:53 PM

As we can see that the market of ETH is again becoming the weak one and there is no way it is even trying to come up with the prices of 300+ and they should have been 500 USD per coin by this time and thats why it is hopeless to see it trading at such low rates.

I wish to see some comments from the people as to why this situation is getting harder for the ETH specifically and why it is not in the recovery mode yet?

Interesting topic. The price drop is mainly due to the movement of bitcoin in my opinion. It is a pain to see Eth being affected by movement of Bitcoin but it is what it is.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:31:13 PM

I think ICOs are the main reason behind eth to go to top and the same ICOs are the reason for eth to go down. Last few months the ICO market is heavily down. And most of the ICO depends on eth platform. So it's effects eth. You can see same things happens to NEO. And in this bearish market if a coin start falling it's hard to stop. One of the main reason was the ICOs which were successful last year they also selling eth in the open market so eth price go more down. And at this time in market there is lots of platform token and technically bthey are better than eth.

notlasttrain

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:40:06 PM

Like in all revolutions, there will be wins (prize go up) and loses (prizes go down). Changing the mentality of how the money can be used will take normally 1-2 generations. ETH is a step forward, but hopefully not the last one. A new project can take crypto currencys to new level at any moment.

Is it worth buying a crypto currency after it has been growing steadily for six months?
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:42:09 PM

it's clear after the 2017 rise that either ether  or bitcoin (maybe both) will be in recover mode! Why do u act like it's something abnormal?

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:12:52 PM

Truly ethereum has been declining much in price but other altcoins competitors are not spared by the bears too. It's hard to believe that ethereum can be below $300. It's a good opportunity to get it at an affordable price.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:29:13 PM

One of the reasons of price drop of ETH is the dumping of coins produced from ICO sales and bounties. A massive amount of ETH were created through ICO. Better to think of a solution with this problem. Would it be good to set limit of ETH like BTC? But what will be affected by that?
Autocarnet

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:31:29 PM

Ethereum was originally dependent on bitcoin and I don't know why you decided that it should cost $500 now.
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 333

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:37:00 PM

Well, ETH down situation is just alike of BTC down situation as well, I guess. That is why ETH marketcap situation feels like hopeless because BTC marketcap doesn't show any kind changes positively they just only make us somewhat excited, it would go a little higher, and then it will drop back at it again on its worst possible price situation. Just keep on doing your stuff, something miracle will happen later. May be it is not yet the time for bullrun to happen.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:38:54 PM

Ethereum is not perfect, it has some improvements to deal with. These might be one of the reasons of price drop. Especially now where similar blockchains are created such as cardano and neo. Technical issues should be resolved immediately to show Ethereum is still the second best.

chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:39:01 PM

This time it is clear that Ethereum is the most potential crypto on the market, surpassing BTC. The altcoins, as well as ICO, are now using smart contract technology of ETH so the future of ETH will be very potential. So it is not difficult to understand that by the end of 2018 ETH will recover strongly.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████