Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:36:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is now hot topic - Whats wrong with it?  (Read 1263 times)
iamreal

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:34:40 AM

Eth price is down and not recovery because there is no much demand for eth in the market, currently the bear market has made some people to stay away from ICO investing and eth price goes high when there are much ICO going on and people are buying eth and investing in the ICO, these month alone many ICO's postponed their ICO and many that hold their ICO couldn't reach their hard cap.
Bitmore

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:36:55 AM

I think that Ethereum is all right. It feels much better than most altcoins. And the problem is not with Ethereum but with the crypto-currency market. I used to think that it was a whale specially lowered the price. But now I do not understand who needs it and who benefits from a cheap cryptocurrency.

mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:41:50 AM

exactly my thoughts, eth itself is still good and working fine. even too fine, that other alts are too dependable on it

I think that Ethereum is all right. It feels much better than most altcoins. And the problem is not with Ethereum but with the crypto-currency market. I used to think that it was a whale specially lowered the price. But now I do not understand who needs it and who benefits from a cheap cryptocurrency.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:47:55 AM

Personally, I can not say and assume why the price of ETH is so low, and can not overcome the $ 300 mark, but I firmly believe in the future of this coin, and that the price will grow when the market recovers. ETH plays a huge role in the crypto-currency industry.
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:50:48 AM

In my opinion such a pity situation with ethereum is possible because of a lot of ICOs you ETH as main mean of payment. All received investments in ETH sold out by the ICO teams.

owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:55:08 AM

Eth always attracts attention, as this is the 2nd coin in the crypto currency market after bitcoin and its role is very important for the entire crypto currency industry. But now, the price of ETH has dropped very much, and many do not like it. Some people assume that the projects began to massively sell the ETH, which affected this price decline.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:58:37 AM

Nothing Wrong with ETH, it's just effect of ICO market. This year ICO market did not do well, i mean most of the ICO projects did not reach to their target. That's why market goes down and ETH is part of this market! Even not only ETH is down, all market (like Bitcoin) is down. But ETH is the main altcoin of this market, because most of the project runs on the platform of ETH
from your comments I can conclude, that Ethereum's price depends on the ICO that is going on out there.
eni19888

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:59:01 AM

I think ICOs are the primary purpose for eth to go to the best and the same ICOs are the explanation behind eth to go down. Most recent couple of months the ICO showcase is vigorously down. Furthermore, the greater part of the ICO relies upon eth platform. So it influences eth. You can see similar things happens to NEO. What's more, in this bearish market if a coin begin falling it's difficult to stop. One of the primary reason was the ICOs which were fruitful a year ago they additionally offering eth in the open market so eth cost goes more down. Also, right now in the market there is heaps of platform token and actually they are superior to eth.
HeatherCo

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:01:42 AM

Honestly, the ETH price still can not pass the $ 300. Monitoring the market over the past, I saw the price of ETH increased but not significantly. But I think that's not bad news for Ethererum, I hope the price of eth will rebind in the market next time.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:07:10 AM

basically, eth is one of the altcoin that has good prospects among others. therefore, investors are interested in investing eth. but currently, eth is down even the price is getting down. we know that market prices are unstable and it makes the eth prices go down. one of the reason is that many people who sell crypto at the cheap prices on the market and that makes the market price are getting down.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:22:07 AM

I think one of the causes of Ethereum to be a hot topic for now is because Ethereum prices have dropped so much and never increased again. besides that, many people lose their money because they invest in Ethereum.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:25:17 AM

As we can see that the market of ETH is again becoming the weak one and there is no way it is even trying to come up with the prices of 300+ and they should have been 500 USD per coin by this time and thats why it is hopeless to see it trading at such low rates.

I wish to see some comments from the people as to why this situation is getting harder for the ETH specifically and why it is not in the recovery mode yet?

Is ETH becoming project which will be overcome by any other projects out there?

Now everyone looking alternative income after bitcoin, they still believe in crypto but don't know which one is the right option. Eth is realistic option and so far already used to send receive payment after bitcoin. In my opinion Eth is good but invest/ trade in this situation is bad decisions, think again.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:31:08 AM

Well, if I correctly understood the people commenting on the situation - the problem is not in the air but in the market itself, back in the "bear" train.

pidobir

Activity: 446

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:09:42 AM

I don't know the reason for the low price. But I, too, think that with ether a hundred something not so. I'm sure Ethereum should be worth a lot more than it is right now.

Eddi45

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:12:57 AM

Ethereum is currently having a bad time in the crypto market, that also includes other ERC20 coins. But when it gets back on its feet i believ it's going to do well
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:14:35 AM

Not only eth market is crashing, but also whole crypto market, so don't blame on ethereum, it is a market tendency!
May be some ICOs decided to cash out collections and that's why ethereum is going to the deep
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:22:48 AM

In my opinion eth remains the best, on the other hand we see this is a good time to invest eth, and if you don't want to experience a detained loss is the best way, I still believe with eth later this year will definitely improve and keep on going hopefully
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:59:25 AM

Not only eth market is crashing, but also whole crypto market, so don't blame on ethereum, it is a market tendency!
May be some ICOs decided to cash out collections and that's why ethereum is going to the deep
Still speculations and the market are still bear so we cant expect too much, but when the market start to run as a bull then we will see good reflecton
in this project, ETH still one of those best together with bitcoin it can bring huge returned after this hard downfall, opportunity for investors who can wait
and will patiently waiting, don't be bothered by those negative news it will bounce back.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:03:58 AM

ETH is now a very much discussed project, which usually comes out very nicely from all situations no matter how it eventually can be deployed at all, I would not write it off, because if ETH is defeated, most projects will just die.
cobak pole

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:22:33 AM

yes, of course many people are talking about it now because currently many altcoins are slightly deviated from other potential altcoins, because of the drastic decline that altcon is a trend discussion on this forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: