Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:20:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is now hot topic - Whats wrong with it?  (Read 1259 times)
jemura

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:16:49 AM

Nothing. I think its just rebalance of market caps. We have competitors of ETH. EOS and so on

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 04:31:19 AM

reasonable only when the ethereum has decreased. It also did not escape the value of bitcoin himself who fell sufficiently deep and certainly promoted to many another crypto. However, for some time in the future where hard fork ethereum rumored to be happening then at least, it'll be a pretty good stepping stone to ethereum.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 04:57:35 AM

Being on hot topic isn't wrong at all because it's just a manifestation that this crypto is not only on a hype but because it is mostly used by ICOs today. Despite all of that, ethereum's market price still dropped as a result of the bearish market since January.

Lilianaser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:59:59 AM

There is nothing wrong, now ethereum is indeed a lot of questions about the decreasing price, about that I think it's normal if the price goes up or down, we can only be patient to wait for the price of all coins to rise again
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:12:25 AM

It is simple not because of the price alone as some people predicted but because more than 80% of the tokens in the space is listed on the Ethereum platform, so if some thing happens  to the Ethereum platform that means it is gong to bring down 80% of the projects in the space.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:21:46 AM

Being on hot topic isn't wrong at all because it's just a manifestation that this crypto is not only on a hype but because it is mostly used by ICOs today. Despite all of that, ethereum's market price still dropped as a result of the bearish market since January.

Well, I believe it is normal, after a spike of price comes the dip in price.  There will be correction, FUD, and many factors that will affect ETH price to go down.  We also know that there are lots of ICO project that use ETH as platform and many investors invest with ETH that for a moment increase the value of ETH but in a time where the Project is turning these invested ETH to cash, a series of dips will can be observed.  I believe there is nothing wrong with ETH price going down.  We just need to wait until the market recovers.  It will happen since going up and down is a cycle in this market space.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:26:15 AM

There is nothing wrong, now ethereum is indeed a lot of questions about the decreasing price, about that I think it's normal if the price goes up or down, we can only be patient to wait for the price of all coins to rise again
That's right, because there are so many eth buyers at $ 500 or more, now ETH is just $ 200 and many people are not sure how to do it and keep up. Market recovery opportunities, however they will not know when the market rebounded.
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:32:44 AM

I think Etherium no problem, we are too much panic about this than even more aggravating the situation. Don'T worry price will come back, if you start investing in the ICO, then you will see the recovery of up to $ 500.
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:31:42 AM

Indeed ethereum is revolutionary & adopted by the most of the new upcoming projects but due to their slower developments & competition in the market Ethereu turned out to be the poor performer of the 2018. Ethereum have the biggest issues of scalability & they are promising to bring solution to tackle this problem by introducing some new updated in their network since years but nothing is live yet. Other competitors of ethereum such as EOS, NEO, Zilliqa Cardano, Steller are taking market of ethereum in few portion, If Ethereum will not act fast & expedite their development than there are chances in future new player will rise in the market to dethrone ethereum in upcoming year.

aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:47:01 PM

As we can see that the market of ETH is again becoming the weak one and there is no way it is even trying to come up with the prices of 300+ and they should have been 500 USD per coin by this time and thats why it is hopeless to see it trading at such low rates.

I wish to see some comments from the people as to why this situation is getting harder for the ETH specifically and why it is not in the recovery mode yet?

Is ETH becoming project which will be overcome by any other projects out there?

There is nothing that is wrong with the coin, you just have to make sure that you are making all of the right choices when you are investing in the coin. Never invest more than you can afford to lose so that when things like this. Right now the coins are just moving through the normal phases, when the time is right the coins are going to start going up

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:49:03 PM

I think that Ethereum is a strong coin, but despite this, it is not able to turn the market upside down. Now the bear market and so Ethereum and other coins are falling. IMHO
max fray

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:10:00 PM

As we can see that the market of ETH is again becoming the weak one and there is no way it is even trying to come up with the prices of 300+ and they should have been 500 USD per coin by this time and thats why it is hopeless to see it trading at such low rates.

I wish to see some comments from the people as to why this situation is getting harder for the ETH specifically and why it is not in the recovery mode yet?

As far as I understand, Eth became so weak this summer because many projects started selling the coins they collected during ICOs - excess offer lead to the crash of Eth's price. Consequently, the prices of other altcoins bound to Ethereum rapidly fell several times.
I don't know how much time it would take to recover, I just hope that the situation will not become even worse and Eth will not again fall below $170.

Ar.harry

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:13:47 PM

Nothing is happened to ethereum, it is a nature of market. Up and downs are the nature of market,  today it is down but one day it will be on peak. Then some people would realise that if they invest in eth. that time then they could become richer now.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:42:40 PM

Nothing is happened to ethereum, it is a nature of market. Up and downs are the nature of market,  today it is down but one day it will be on peak. Then some people would realise that if they invest in eth. that time then they could become richer now.

I agree with you. Now all the coins on the market have fallen significantly and this is a good opportunity to buy it at a low price so that you can get a good profit.
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:03:41 AM

I believe that after the previous active price increase the current situation is quite logical. Of course, Ethereum is a very discussed coin, as it remains the real king among the altcoins. But in any case, over time, he will definitely restore his previous positions; we will see the first changes starting from the new year.
nepeso

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:40:29 AM

I believe that the current situation with Ethereum is quite normal. Despite the long-term financial correction of the market and a major decline in Ethereum prices, in any case, it continues to grow steadily. Therefore, starting next year, as the market recovers, it will definitely demonstrate its rapid price increase.
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:43:35 AM

Eth is extremely week these days, but I see on a charts a small rebounce,
so it seems like a start of bull run for upcoming several months.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:46:07 AM

Everything is a bit wrong, Etherium is not experiencing any problems and is still the king of altcoins, just now there is no demand for it due to the ICO market decline. The price of Eth will begin to recover as investors arrive.
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:37:26 AM

The situation with Ethereum is now completely normal. The price has temporarily decreased, but the cryptocurrency itself continues its stable development. Now Ethereum feels much better than the vast majority of cryptocurrencies and is trustworthy among investors.
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:47:23 AM

For about three months, Ethereum dropped its price to 175 bucks, because a lot of ICOs were fixing their profit in fiat for the further development. That caused the price drop and now Ethereum is slowly recovering itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: