Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:33:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is now hot topic - Whats wrong with it?  (Read 1259 times)
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:56:05 AM

The situation with Ethereum is now completely normal. The price has temporarily decreased, but the cryptocurrency itself continues its stable development. Now Ethereum feels much better than the vast majority of cryptocurrencies and is trustworthy among investors.
I think it is too early to say that the situation with ETH has stabilized and investor confidence has recovered, because the price is still low and does not show growth. But I am sure that the situation will improve and the price will rise, when the whole market recovers. There is no reason to panic.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:58:22 AM

As we can see that the market of ETH is again becoming the weak one and there is no way it is even trying to come up with the prices of 300+ and they should have been 500 USD per coin by this time and thats why it is hopeless to see it trading at such low rates.

I wish to see some comments from the people as to why this situation is getting harder for the ETH specifically and why it is not in the recovery mode yet?

Is ETH becoming project which will be overcome by any other projects out there?
Ethereum already reach the ATH $1200+ dollars and no doubt Ethereum was still the King of ICO and smart contract services what prove still they want to show! No matter what happen just remember that during 2015 when market still young and Bitcoin was at $200-$600 level Ethereum already prove that it has its own space in the crypto-world price doesnt matter anymore i believe it will return back as it is after the ERC20 platform ICO projects already finish its Ethereum dumping spree!
danfred

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:02:14 AM

Ethereum remains a confident leader in the modern market of altcoins and is always a discussed coin among investors. I believe that the situation with Ethereum is completely normal - a temporary financial correction and price reduction. Therefore, now is a great time to buy Ethereum, while the price of the coin is at a minimum.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:18:50 AM

Everyone say that Ethereum should worth 500$ or 50$ but nobody could say how to prove that. What is the evaluation technique that allow people to predict these prices? Current price could be overstated or understated and even the best analytics from Wall Street with many MBA and PhD degrees do not know that for sure.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:19:53 PM

As we can see that the market of ETH is again becoming the weak one and there is no way it is even trying to come up with the prices of 300+ and they should have been 500 USD per coin by this time and thats why it is hopeless to see it trading at such low rates.

I wish to see some comments from the people as to why this situation is getting harder for the ETH specifically and why it is not in the recovery mode yet?

Is ETH becoming project which will be overcome by any other projects out there?
I think ETH will still skyrocket. Although the current market is not very good, it will rise with the price increase of BTC.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:23:00 PM

Price has fallen down so badly that I doubt if ETH would have any future at all. The trust that people initially had in ETH has been long lost and now they are exploring alternate blockchain technologies like EOS for instance. I still feel that Bitcoin will be the king, but this ETH is going to be a thing of past in no time.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:47:09 PM

I hope that before the New Year, the development team will introduce an update of Serenity and the price of ethereum will soar to the skies. I think this is a question of several months.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:55:53 PM

Yeah, ethereum is hot nowadays, because it reached bottom level and everybody is afraid of next down trend. I predicted this down trend, but I thought that bottom point is 350. Unfortunately I was wrong and ethereum hitted 160$
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:55:06 PM

I have not seen that ETH is recovering even in my opinion that the current price of ETH is still at its lowest level and I myself hope that at the end of this year the price of ETH can rise again to its peak.
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:12:26 PM

There is a rumor that Vitalik will develop another project, maybe it make big investor hesitate to buy more, they just want to wait and see. I think it make the future of ethereum unclear too.
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:16:11 PM

For about three months, Ethereum dropped its price to 175 bucks, because a lot of ICOs were fixing their profit in fiat for the further development. That caused the price drop and now Ethereum is slowly recovering itself.
It just stopped falling down, too early for us to say that ETH is recovering. With me, if ETH can go up to 300$ then ETH is really recovering and ETH needs a big event so prices can go up, and by the end of 2018 ETH will hark fork. I am waiting for the return of ETH later this year

andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:18:00 PM

There was a lot of news that could worsen the situation with the ETH project, but in general I think that nothing bad happened for this project because the market is now starting to recover all its positions including such giants
bastian466

Activity: 1316
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:23:28 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 08:39:32 PM by bastian466

But at the DevCon conference yesterday, comments Vitalik Buterin founder of ethereum, resulted in a surge in ethereum prices up 4%, hopefully this will be a fresh breeze for the resurrection

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████