Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:43:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] 🎁[Airdrop] VOYAGER-decentralized application for tourists and travelers  (Read 20144 times)
Eden Thompson (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:20:21 PM

The idea is simply wonderful.  The search function of fellow travelers is the best that can be found in tourist applications personally for me. I wait for the project to enter the stock exchanges, and I will immediately contact you.P. passed the air duct, everything is in order. 

Before the coin can get to the exchange, it must go through the listing. Young projects are not so easy to do

We are already going through the listing procedure and will soon be on the stock exchanges!
Eden Thompson (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:22:01 PM

Tourism is popular, so the project in this direction looks promising. Thanks to new technologies, any journey becomes more comfortable and affordable.

I agree with you
Eden Thompson (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:23:54 PM

Tourism is popular, so the project in this direction looks promising. Thanks to new technologies, any journey becomes more comfortable and affordable.
you forgot to emphasize the most important thing that using the mobile VOYAGER you can save up to 50% of the ticket price, plus an additional cashback.

getting cashback is always nice, do I understand correctly that I can pay for the ticket with fiat money, and get cashback in tokens?

Yes, you really think right.
Eden Thompson (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

Explain to me briefly what is our vision of a mobile app VOYAGER? How is it better than existing applications? Are there any major differences?

Yes, we solve the problem
Eden Thompson (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:26:50 PM

Explain to me briefly what is our vision of a mobile app VOYAGER? How is it better than existing applications? Are there any major differences?

There are a lot of differences. Everything is described in detail in our white paper.
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:29:10 PM

That's important: The application includes all the necessary services for travelers from all tourist areas in any corner of the planet!

Being a member of the club VOYAGER you be able to pay up to 50% of the cost of the service with VGR tokens and also receive cashback up to 30% for each purchase inside the app!
A significant advantage when you can plan your trip in one place and get additional benefits.
Eden Thompson (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:29:30 PM

Hi admin, in case no friends join from my refferal link, then I won't get any coins in airdrops?

This is an optional condition.
STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:32:48 PM

I like traveling and often I do it, so the appearance of such a service, like VOYAGER, I waited a long time.
This application will simplify my travel and save my money. Cashback up to 30% is a very good opportunity for this. Of course, I will observe the development of VOYAGER and join to it.

Cashback of 30 percent is a very large amount. What makes it possible to return such interest?
Eden Thompson (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:33:58 PM

I like traveling and often I do it, so the appearance of such a service, like VOYAGER, I waited a long time.
This application will simplify my travel and save my money. Cashback up to 30% is a very good opportunity for this. Of course, I will observe the development of VOYAGER and join to it.

Cashback of 30 percent is a very large amount. What makes it possible to return such interest?

Special offers from our partners.
Kholodnya

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:35:26 PM

I already participate in ISO of a similar project called Shipit, so plan to invest in VOYAGER, I wonder where I will get more profit?
TukiCripto

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:38:25 PM

you should understand that these are all marketing steps to reduce the price as much as possible to attract as many users, it is beneficial not only for the owners of the application, but also for the users themselves.
Eden Thompson (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:41:15 PM

I already participate in ISO of a similar project called Shipit, so plan to invest in VOYAGER, I wonder where I will get more profit?

ISO? Probably you meant ICO
We can not answer such a question. Our task is to create a unique application, the first decentralized tourist application in the world.
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:41:36 PM

You are right, if I can get all the necessary services in one place, I do not need to waste my time and money.
I agree! The great application of VOYAGER on mobile application will make it easy to use by the community. The popularity of the project will increase the value of VOYAGER.
The number of users of the application and listing on the exchange, of course, will contribute to the increase in the value of the token.
MertinLyter

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:43:55 PM

I carefully studied the roadmap, there I found information that very soon the VGR token will be added to several crypto-currency exchanges, I can find out the names of these exchanges?
Eden Thompson (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:45:40 PM

I carefully studied the roadmap, there I found information that very soon the VGR token will be added to several crypto-currency exchanges, I can find out the names of these exchanges?

Oh sure. HITbtc, YObit among the fastest listings.
SanyaCripto

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

Negotiations on listing are underway with 6 exchanges: Cryptopia, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Idex, Stocks and Yobit. This is all the information that is on the website.
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:52:07 PM

Oh sure. HITbtc, YObit among the fastest listings.
I have more than 1 year, I trade on HitBTC, this exchange is perfect for this project, on HitBTC sits a lot of investors.
Eden Thompson (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:52:43 PM

Negotiations on listing are underway with 6 exchanges: Cryptopia, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Idex, Stocks and Yobit. This is all the information that is on the website.

Yes, on each of these exchanges will be listed.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:00:42 PM

The idea is simply wonderful.  The search function of fellow travelers is the best that can be found in tourist applications personally for me. I wait for the project to enter the stock exchanges, and I will immediately contact you.P. passed the air duct, everything is in order. 

Before the coin can get to the exchange, it must go through the listing. Young projects are not so easy to do

We are already going through the listing procedure and will soon be on the stock exchanges!
A young prospective project can pass the listing procedure. Listing the project on the exchange usually raises its price, the base of investors considerably increases.
IavanHer3

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:02:03 PM

Good day, I and my friends noticed that this project has a lot of partners, tell me how it will affect the future price of the VGR token?

This affects positively, in more detail you can find out in our white paper Wink
Also, I noticed that the private sale was a great success, was sold absolutely everything the tokens are intended for this. You have a lot of private investors?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: