Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:52:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] 🎁[Airdrop] VOYAGER-decentralized application for tourists and travelers  (Read 20144 times)
bmw_e46

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:44:52 PM

Tell me, do you plan to launch an affiliate program right in the application? If I invite a friend, will I get any percentage of his expenses?

I think it would be a very good idea, and it's possible to make the popularity of companies that work with this application
Kolya786

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:46:45 PM

Tell me, do you plan to launch an affiliate program right in the application? If I invite a friend, will I get any percentage of his expenses?

This is a very good idea, many mobile applications use an affiliate program to build a customer base, it works effectively.
draka_na_dne

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:47:32 PM

This is a very good idea, many mobile applications use an affiliate program to build a customer base, it works effectively.

I think the guys here will also do this, either there to make a post in the social network and receive a bonus in the form of fiates on their account
GyramCripto

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:53:16 PM

I am happy to invest a few hundred dollars in the VGR token, but I would like to understand whether there will be any dividends for all VGR holders?
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:55:05 PM

I am happy to invest a few hundred dollars in the VGR token, but I would like to understand whether there will be any dividends for all VGR holders?

It would be nice to buy tokens now and receive dividends for life, but it would be too good, it does not happen:)
rambler.bog11

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:55:31 PM

I think those who invest will receive bonuses
misterX22

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:56:23 PM

Yes, it's in the plans. In the near future we will announce.
And what kind of bonus system will there be for those who invest in the project?
tw1sterQQ

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:58:49 PM

As I understand it, if the tickets I have on the phone, I can always show them let the conductor on the plane without problems?
Vampireminer11

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:00:46 PM

As I understand it, if the tickets I have on the phone, I can always show them let the conductor on the plane without problems?
Have you ever worked with e-tickets? You're behind in life, the whole world uses e-tickets.
Eden Thompson (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:06:53 PM

Where can I get information about VOYAGER team and its members? I would like to know more about this.

Soon we will post all the information about the team and its members.
Eden Thompson (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:09:05 PM

Yes, be sure, wait for the announcement on our resources!
Eden Thompson (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:10:26 PM

And what kind of bonus system will there be for those who invest in the project?

Soon you will find out)
Eden Thompson (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:11:32 PM

Yes, it's true.
PureHunter

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:07:11 PM

Soon you will find out)
I would like to know in advance all the bonuses and promotions, I would buy your tokens, but I have to understand my benefit from this purchase in the future.
Faust91

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:10:02 PM

I would like to see a plan for the distribution of funds that were collected from private sales and will be collected from token sales on cryptocurrency exchanges. This plan exists?
DjonMnemonik

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:12:05 PM

And what is the price of your current token? on the first page of the topic I did not see such information

At the moment - 0.00000075BTC
And after the token is added to the crypto-currency exchanges, its price will change greatly, or will it remain in the same numbers?

We assume a good increase in the value of the token and the capitalization of the project
Let's hope that the situation in the cryptocurrency market will be favorable and you will effectively influence the price of VGR !
Eden Thompson (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:13:22 PM

Soon you will find out)
I would like to know in advance all the bonuses and promotions, I would buy your tokens, but I have to understand my benefit from this purchase in the future.

Everything will be announced on our official resources)
Eden Thompson (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:14:16 PM

I would like to see a plan for the distribution of funds that were collected from private sales and will be collected from token sales on cryptocurrency exchanges. This plan exists?

Naturally, you can get acquainted with it in our white paper.
Allexandr

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:14:34 PM

This kind of information is in white paper, you need to study it carefully. All the best to you, VOYAGER has all chances to occupy a tourist niche.
GuruBitov

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:27:17 PM

This kind of information is in white paper, you need to study it carefully. All the best to you, VOYAGER has all chances to occupy a tourist niche.

In fact, the white paper has 99% of the information about the project, but it is more convenient to ask a question on the forum and get an aperative answer than to study the white paper for hours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: