Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:59:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin hit a trillion dollar marketcap in the future?  (Read 1255 times)
R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:34:06 AM

personal idea
No matter how much market value Bitcoin can reach in the future, its premise must be that it can get more use, rather than being used by investors for hype!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:50:26 AM

I think this is impossible because for me the more Bitcoin will become more expensive then the more difficult for small time investors to purchase that they will be forced to shift to Altcoins in which much cheaper to purchase for an Crypto investments. We all knows that majority of the Bitcoin investors are mostly simple and small time investors in which if they will gone then for sure Bitcoin real demand will decrease.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:44:22 AM

Trillon dollars market price is good to see and if that happen the pric e of the bitcoin increase like more than 50k dollars.
But for now we are far from that market price because we have hundreds billions dollars market cap.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:45:29 AM

Bitcoin has been on a constant decline in value ever since 2018 started. Most say it has been a result of government regulations, others say that whales are manipulating the market, and some say that it's the result of FUD within the cryptocurrency markets. However, given that Bitcoin was designed to be scarce or limited in supply, it could become much more valuable in the future.

Nevertheless, do you think Bitcoin will hit a trillion-dollar marketcap in the future? How far do you think this is from becoming a reality? I would like to know your thoughts about this. Smiley
While a market cap of 1 trillion seems to be very high the truth is that the price of bitcoin would have to be something close to 60000 which is not really unrealistic if you ask me, the only thing that you need to ask yourself is when you are expecting that? If you are willing to wait up to a decade to see that market cap then I will say that the chances of seeing it are very good.

For a one million trillion cap market, there needs to be a lot of investors investing in bitcoins. Also institutional money should move into crypto market. US stock exchange and other big exchanges should take crypto with them and that will be the time when we will see a one trillion dollar market cap.
Obviously, as you would not just expect it to start growing overnight without new moneys coming in. Hitting a trillion dollar market to me is going to be easy, at least we hit over 300 billion in market cap in the last bull run before we saw the market get dumped and we are in at least, a division of 10 to the trillion at the moment.

With new money setting in, with a lot of the market growing hugely and with more coins even hitting the crypto street, this would be an easy thing to attain. The market cap will most definitely grow once we start seeing recovery in the market, and attaining trillions of USD in market cap is not something that is impossible.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:15:32 PM

For a one million trillion cap market, there needs to be a lot of investors investing in bitcoins. Also institutional money should move into crypto market. US stock exchange and other big exchanges should take crypto with them and that will be the time when we will see a one trillion dollar market cap.

Agree. Institutional investors would make a big hit towards Bitcoin's growth in price and mainstream adoption. The acceptance of a Bitcoin ETF from the SEC would contribute towards its price in the long term, since serious investors would get easy access to the world of cryptocurrencies. For Bitcoin to reach a Trillion-Dollar market cap and beyond, there needs to be a lot of demand from people in the mainstream world.

At its current state, people are mostly selling Bitcoin due to FUD from mainstream media, and the reaction of governments against cryptocurrencies. However, once Bitcoin starts becoming recognized as a legitimate cryptocurrency in all countries of the world, it'll rise no matter what. Behind the scenes, Bitcoin is being actively developed to solve the scalability dilemma for the greater good. Once people realize that Bitcoin is scalable, then demand would rise as fees and transaction speeds are kept to a minimum. This is the key towards mainstream adoption, which is why many are anticipating the stable launch of the Lightning Network, to use Bitcoin more thoroughly.

In the end, Bitcoin will reach more than a Trillion-Dollar market cap. However, it's only a matter of time before this happens, causing many early adopters to become wealthy. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:46:58 PM

I think this is impossible because for me the more Bitcoin will become more expensive then the more difficult for small time investors to purchase that they will be forced to shift to Altcoins in which much cheaper to purchase for an Crypto investments. We all knows that majority of the Bitcoin investors are mostly simple and small time investors in which if they will gone then for sure Bitcoin real demand will decrease.

Bitcoin marketcap will exceed $1 trillion by the year 2021. There is such a tiny chance that that dont happen.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:34:12 AM

It's not impossible. It's about the potential of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is possible to be as high as 100K and above.
Exactly, and for bitcoin to be as high as $100k, with the increase in circulating supply as more coins are mined daily, this is something that I so much believe will be quite possible in the long run.

Bitcoin has shown signs of strength over the years and we know that even with some level of mass adoption and for the fact that a chance for a bull run could even happen in the next few years where we might get to see as high as $100k and even above, a trillion dollar market cap will be an easy one to achieve. Let's see how things will turn out in the next couple of years, with mainstream adoption as well and then we will see.
forked human

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:15:26 AM

Large institutions have not entered the markets yet so the market cap is based on individual holders. When bigger whales join in and compete with one another you can guarantee a trillion dollar market cap
In fact the figure for the current time is too much high, I think that it can only e possible after decade or so, at that time we are expecting the price closed to 100k. I think that it will also put a good impact on the market cap if big institution will enter the market.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:18:57 AM

Bitcoin marketcap will exceed $1 trillion by the year 2021. There is such a tiny chance that that dont happen.

Probably. No one knows for sure if Bitcoin will become highly valuable within a couple of years or not. Based on previous predictions, Bitcoin hasn't even reached $25,000 during the year. This means that it may take more time for Bitcoin to rise in price than we've ever imagined. Bitcoin has maintained its price levels between $6,400 to $6,550 which means that it's relatively stable nowadays. However, if by next year prices start to rise just like past year, then a Trillion-Dollar market cap would become a reality sooner than we've expected.

As such, it's only a matter of time before Bitcoin reaches new ATHs that were never seen before. The key here is to have patience and don't panic sell, as it would negatively affect Bitcoin's valuation over the short term. If many people would've been patient by now, Bitcoin prices would've been rising slowly but surely. However, without a doubt, sooner or later Bitcoin will reach a Trillion-Dollar market cap once institutional investors come into play.

Nevertheless, it's advised to keep hodling until prices hit the moon again. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:36:55 AM

That's likely to happen because each year, bitcoin's adaptation rate is significantly increasing. The more adapters and investors join in, the bigger its market cap will go and that's only in the hands of time where we are able to see a 13-digit market cap of bitcoin.

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:59:53 AM

Definitely bitcoin is going to hit a trillion dollars market cap  in some years to come and I think in a short time from now that is going to happen. Many of us here did not believe that bitcoin is going to get to were it is now in January last year but we can see were we were today.  I believe that a day is coming when we would see the current price as were bitcoin started.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:39:42 PM

That's likely to happen because each year, bitcoin's adaptation rate is significantly increasing. The more adapters and investors join in, the bigger its market cap will go and that's only in the hands of time where we are able to see a 13-digit market cap of bitcoin.

Agree. Eventually, Bitcoin will experience a Trillion-Dollar market cap as adoption and popularity grows over time. The real question is when it will happen, since Bitcoin has been on a constant downfall since the beginning of the year. It's important to remain patient and hodl your Bitcoin, as its price would increase over time because of its limited supply. The recent bull market is probably because newbies and whales are constantly dumping their Bitcoin.

Which is why, I believe that it would take quite some time before we could experience a Trillion-Dollar market cap. Behind the scenes, Bitcoin's Lightning Network is progressing to become a stable scalable solution for the masses. Once it's proven to be efficient and secure, Bitcoin could reach greater adoption within the mainstream world like never before.

Nevertheless, it would be surprising to see Bitcoin's market cap reach higher than One Trillion Dollars (Quadrillion-Dollar market cap?) in the future. By then, many early Bitcoin adopters now would've become extremely wealthy. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:42:53 PM

Why not nothing is impossible to a trillion market cap because crypto market will be increase more in the future and I think that time there's a many cryptocians will be invest and do great profits.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:44:22 AM

actually this is too far if done with theory, but in crypto nothing is actually impossible. I think this will really happen in quite a long time like Bitcoin has just been born and is heading for a trip to the highest peak at the end of 2017 to 2018
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:10:22 PM

Why not nothing is impossible to a trillion market cap because crypto market will be increase more in the future and I think that time there's a many cryptocians will be invest and do great profits.

There's nothing stopping Bitcoin from reaching a Trillion-Dollar market cap anytime soon. However, the time for this to happen might take longer than we’ve expected since Bitcoin has stalled in price across many cryptocurrency exchanges. This year, price movements have been quite slow, and many people are panic selling their Bitcoin. For us to see a real change in Bitcoin's price, there needs to be a lot of demand from institutional investors and companies. I believe that after the Lightning Network becomes stable enough for the public, Bitcoin will get that boost it deserves in price.

Also, the next halving event in 2020 might contribute to higher prices within the future. The most important thing is that we hodl onto our Bitcoins until prices start to skyrocket again. Within any point in time, prices will rise to unprecedented levels like last year. Therefore, knowing that Bitcoin will reach a Trillion-Dollar market cap, should encourage us to buy more Bitcoin while it's cheap to preserve profits in the future. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:09:36 AM

For a market that is growing every day, at this stage, I really would not doubt anything actually. We all know quite alright that no one would have thought that bitcoin is actually going to be in this current market cap pretty soon and we all saw how it moved pretty huge last year, so there is actually nothing that is impossible as far as this market is concerned. For what it is worth, the market is growing and we will get to see more adoption in the long run, coupled with some good level of usage and when we put all these together, it all amounts to one thing, which is growth in value, and as the value increase, and the circulating supply increases, so will the market cap increase as well.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:09:03 PM

actually this is too far if done with theory, but in crypto nothing is actually impossible. I think this will really happen in quite a long time like Bitcoin has just been born and is heading for a trip to the highest peak at the end of 2017 to 2018
It is not too far at all, and I am sure if you had taken your time to go through the thread you must have seen the analogy a lot of people have given already and the price it would take for bitcoin to hit a trillion dollar market cap, if we even assume the circulating supply to stay the same will be more like $50k.

$50k is actually not something we cannot say bitcoin will not have the chance or possibility of hitting in the long run. Sure, we cannot tell what the future holds, but considering that adoption is even still pretty low and we will have more adoption in the long run, trillion dollar market cap is one easy thing to hit.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1520

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 05:40:09 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2018, 05:53:21 PM by Don Pedro Dinero

anyone can make a 1trillion cap coin. buy just 1 coin for $5 and instantly have a $5trillion cap. with only an investment of $5
in short. anyone can create a $5trillion cap market for just 5 decent loaves of american bread

I don’t know if you are going to see this reply because you replied a long time ago, but that’s simply not true. You would create that market cap if you bought one trillion coins for that price, not just one.

If it was in the stock market, it would be like that. You can't just buy a share of a crap company for 5$ and make it a 5 trillion market cap company, and I suppose there are some differences between the crypto and the stock market but I’m sure it’s not that different.

DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:58:22 PM

Yes there is a chance for that but it will take long long time to reach this.  Now the values of bitcoin is very low just use this chance to buy more bitcoin and hold it for future. In future means many years it will take the price will incease this trillion dollar. You will wait for this value with patience.
gudongud

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:44:10 PM

I think trillion is really at our grips right now, I know we are at 110 million or so in cap but the price needs to be just about 60 thousand dollars to reach the one trillion marketcap and that is definitely not impossible to reach. I know it will take a lot of time to reach there but it certainly will thanks to both increasing difficulties, halving mining and the dollar devaluation. Combining all of that results with bitcoin getting higher and higher every year. I know it may seem like bitcoin was on the downturn this year but if you check the yearly lowest points this year has been the highest in history. I think reaching 60 thousand dollars will not be a problem at all when the banks and investment firms decide to pour their billions of dollars into crypto space.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: