Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:27:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 [395] 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076342 times)
Kali_Kush

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:11:30 PM

Any Miners here? Can someone please point me to the latest CUDA miner download link? I am trying to mine this coin using 1080ti on Supernova pool but not able to find latest CUDA miner link. Instructions on supernova are not clear.

Not a good idea to use a GPUs to mine a scrypt algo coin. It's better to mine an other coin, sell them and buy EMC2.

Thanks for the advice. I found out that 1080ti is a really good card to mine Zcash. So started mining Zcash. I will sell Zcash and buy EMC2
sinansakic

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:20:29 PM

What the f**k is going on here??

Did it really get to the point where EMC2 foundation is not paying to its developers?

Is this coin going to die soon?

Me and my partners have too much money invested in this coin, so I want an explanation what is happening.
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:26:52 PM

Any Miners here? Can someone please point me to the latest CUDA miner download link? I am trying to mine this coin using 1080ti on Supernova pool but not able to find latest CUDA miner link. Instructions on supernova are not clear.

Not a good idea to use a GPUs to mine a scrypt algo coin. It's better to mine an other coin, sell them and buy EMC2.

Thanks for the advice. I found out that 1080ti is a really good card to mine Zcash. So started mining Zcash. I will sell Zcash and buy EMC2

1080 cards are best on algos that are GPUs friendly.
The Zet

Activity: 152
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:48:19 PM

Did it really get to the point where EMC2 foundation is not paying to its developers?

Me and my partners have too much money invested in this coin, so I want an explanation what is happening.

If you're referring to (your?) syncitgroup's "Annoimcment" [sic], on Slack, you've got response. If you were in charge of marketing, than you've done lousy job, so far.

In case you're EMCSquare (ex Perica?), than the fact that you were one, of only two PAID staffers, and got released despite that, does speak a lot of you. Not too well, I have to say. I'm convinced good coder/programmer/developer/... can and will be paid. I'm long enough in IT to be aware of the fact, how valuable good developer is.

Whoever you are, my advice would be - start learning, whatever you do, asap. Otherwise, there will be some new "foundation" guilty, when you again fail to deliver.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:40:43 PM

Roadmap updated!

Great roadmap, which supposedly has already pushed someone to run to the exchanges to buy some EMC2 in a well understandable attack of FOMO.  Grin

hitbit will bring tons of volume 5000-10000 maybe before new years Wink weeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
sinansakic

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:54:04 PM

If you're referring to (your?) syncitgroup's "Annoimcment" [sic], on Slack, you've got response. If you were in charge of marketing, than you've done lousy job, so far.

In case you're EMCSquare (ex Perica?), than the fact that you were one, of only two PAID staffers, and got released despite that, does speak a lot of you. Not too well, I have to say. I'm convinced good coder/programmer/developer/... can and will be paid. I'm long enough in IT to be aware of the fact, how valuable good developer is.

Whoever you are, my advice would be - start learning, whatever you do, asap. Otherwise, there will be some new "foundation" guilty, when you again fail to deliver.

I don't even know who those 2 poor fools are. They clearly fell for your empty promises.
I invested in this coin because I saw some potential in it.
And now I see that there is only talk and nothing is done.

Where are all those platforms that you promised to be delivered several months ago?

Did all those people who worked on them scr*wed you over, you poor guy??

I bet you are the head guy @sipecusa alter ego, because you don't have the courage to show your face anymore.
gembitz

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:00:15 PM

just keep pumping you dont get paid till you finish the job Wink pump to 20K weeee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
bluelab

Activity: 267
Merit: 150

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:02:43 PM

I don't even know who those 2 poor fools are. They clearly fell for your empty promises.

Where are all those platforms that you promised to be delivered several months ago?

I bet you are the head guy @sipecusa alter ego, because you don't have the courage to show your face anymore.

hi,

sipecusa

Every day holds the possibility of a miracle | www.emc2.foundation | www.bluelab.us | saved penny = earned penny
gembitz

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:07:46 PM

hi,

sipecusa

*WARNING* ===> WITHDRAW ALL COINS FROM BITTREX THEY ARE LOCKING ACCOUNTS, STEALING COINS AND DOXXING USERS>>>FYI (OP PLEASE REMOVE BITTREX FROM OP!!!)

POLONIEX & CRYPTOPIA WORKS FINE Wink

sinansakic

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:12:21 PM

hi,

sipecusa

Hi,

sorry for mistaking you for this guy.

He must be your biggest fan.

Can you tell me what is going on here?
gembitz

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:14:36 PM

hi,

sipecusa

Hi,

EMC2 foundation is legit they support free speech and committed to community driven projects..+ they pay their loyal supporters generously Wink weeee

bluelab

Activity: 267
Merit: 150

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:30:12 PM

hi,

sipecusa

Hi,

EMC2 foundation is legit they support free speech and committed to community driven projects..+ they pay their loyal supporters generously Wink weeee

We hire subcontractors, we also fire subcontractors.

If we want to stay alive in this harsh and highly competitive environment we have to maintain the highest standards.

EMC2 and her supports deserve nothing but the best.

Cheers!

Every day holds the possibility of a miracle | www.emc2.foundation | www.bluelab.us | saved penny = earned penny
gembitz

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:38:07 PM

hi,

sipecusa

Hi,

If we want to stay alive in this harsh and highly competitive environment we have to maintain the highest standards.

Cheers!

good job mate ~ weed out the dead weight!!! Wink *meanwhile the fomo has begun ===>

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2

The Zet

Activity: 152
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:43:36 PM

Well, tbh, in a way, I am his fan. Not his personally, though, but project altogether. But why wouldn't I be? Although I don't know him, I was able to make hefty profit, so far, because of his (and team) work.
You started whining about payments, in a same day as two other slack users. I simply found it too coincidentally. It seems to me, like someone would like fresh (low) entry.
sinansakic

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:58:30 PM

hi,

sipecusa

Hi,

Cheers!

So will those projects ever be done, because they exceeded their deadlines?

Are there any dates for projects completion or just empty progress bars on EMC2 foundation site?

I need to know, because me and my partners still hold a big number of EMC2, and just to be honest, we are here for the profit, we will let believing in the project for the fans.

But to make a profit and to have a sustainable business/project, you need good people.

Were they all that bad so you needed to get rid of them right now, before the fork?

Did they do anything or you just payed them to have the numbers?

I am asking all of that because I want to see the future of the project so I can hold my coins, or I will have to sell soon, because I have an obligation to my business partners.

I am not convinced at this point.
einsteinium (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 12:01:03 AM

MIL coin Blue Paper www.emc2.foundation/mil
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:03:47 AM

Meanwhile the price is enjoying a nice ride, with impressive volumes. Who's not sleeping at this hour may want to enjoy the show Smiley

gembitz

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:15:12 AM

Meanwhile the price is enjoying a nice ride, with impressive volumes. Who's not sleeping at this hour may want to enjoy the show Smiley

3000-5000 by monday? Wink i'm sending out more alerts<<<stay chuuned

TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:52:01 AM

It takes some balls to enter with this nonexistant buy order book with the crazy lopsided sell orders.

60659 📦
cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:25:45 AM

Yeah, look at me https://twitter.com/realcybercash/status/934335297520848896

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
Pages: « 1 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 [395] 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: