Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:22:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 [419] 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076342 times)
jacks777

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:35:47 PM

Is the fork negative or positive for the price? or is that hard to say.

It's positive. The fork will burn 55 million coins from future existence, meaning the total coins in circulation will go down to around 165 million as opposed to 216 million in circulation today. Therefore, less coins after the fork will (or should) increase the price almost instantly. Impossible to say by how much, so we will see.

Right now it'll probably be a bumpy ride for the next weeks. I'd expect a lot of profit taking will happen, causing a few wild swings like the last few days.
Thank you for your reply! i will hodl until the moon. In here since 0.14 usd

the moon? what is your price target. i'm in from 0.05 cents but sold most on 1$. do u think we can reach 5$ or 10$? fundamentals tell me we cant, but i think in the end it will be worth waiting but my fingers itching to sell every dime XD.
let me know what you think and anyone else in this group i would like to hear more opinions. Can the pump hold long term

fundamentals say we hit 20k+ today Wink lol

im in for the ride, and selling. lose or win. lost too much on this selling too early crap. Crypto will eventually get another x100 like last may.

lol i mean not selling and in for the ride XD
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:44:40 PM

Intresting news on twitter : From EMC2 team:

"Even though it is not excluded that we might work with Apple in the future, the big news is not about the contract at this time. It is something more important for Einsteinium @einsteiniumcoin"

Great  Wink

https://twitter.com/einsteiniumcoin/status/937744256533372929

I think it's a partnership with NASA just look at how they are retweeting everything from NASA since yesterday just after stating it is not a deal with apple.

Did you guys read what he said? He's talking about Apple but says "not about the contract at this time."  What contract and with whom? Even if this new thing is some special, what contract?

No apple, no contract, nothing linked to that.

Got it, thanks for clarifying.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
SimPick

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:48:44 PM

Great job. I bought at 0.065, but not so many (1500) as it was an outside bet. I never usually invest more than 100 - 200 bucks into the smaller alt coins that interest me. Kicking myself now for not buying more. It kinda felt instinctively right to buy them, and I know from previous experiences that instincts are often the very best guide. Lesson learned ..... AGAIN !!

Man I totally feel you. I was there as well. When I heard about Einsteinium the first time I also had a really good feeling about it, but unfortunately I had no money to spare at that time and then kind of forgot about it as price was going sideways anyways, it was always on my list of "coins to get" tough. I finally entered only about a week ago and cannot complain at all, Im really happy that I finally am here. Always trust your gut, lesson learned too, AGAIN! Cheesy

Strange isn't it ? I've said the same thing over and over down the years that I need to trust my instincts more, but my stupid brain always seems to win. I knew it was right to buy EMC2, but my dumb head kicked in and said "Use your rule of spending no more than 100 bucks".

Anyway, what can I say ? I invested 93 USD and I'm now sitting on 3 grand. Hardy anything to complain about and we could see 3-4-5 bucks in a few months, but should have been so much more than a few grand profit for me. Think I need to go back and look at my other alt coins and see which ones I should load up more on.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:51:01 PM

Nice ride, guys. I was a EMC2 whale when it was 0.0003$ but I sold 90% when it was 0.0008$.
Now I can boast about having had my pizza moment too, just like Lazlo in 2010.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
XxOtakuXx

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:56:12 PM

Hey I just downloaded the wallet and it is 3 years behind is there anyway to make it synce faster a blockchain dl or anything?

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1349?postId=8585

it doesn't hold the right files anymore
try this: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tp9xev3239ko0jh/AAC54BwysQIGaXOdtah5n4UBa?dl=0

You sure? yours says 04/16/2017. And thread i gave's mega link last updated on 11/18/2017

Files were changed at that location, they're not Einsteinium files

Thanks. By the way don't you have link other than dropbox? Can't get it work. a mega link would be great.
https://mega.nz/#!Feg0nK7S!UJRp2EW41RzUUU71aGtbBzksZhSCB4se3NCKnVB7fpo

Thanks! Smiley

BITBAY |Smart Contracts|Decentralized Markets|Rolling Peg| https://bitbay.market/
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:58:07 PM

Intresting news on twitter : From EMC2 team:

"Even though it is not excluded that we might work with Apple in the future, the big news is not about the contract at this time. It is something more important for Einsteinium @einsteiniumcoin"

Great  Wink

https://twitter.com/einsteiniumcoin/status/937744256533372929

I think it's a partnership with NASA just look at how they are retweeting everything from NASA since yesterday just after stating it is not a deal with apple.

Did you guys read what he said? He's talking about Apple but says "not about the contract at this time."  What contract and with whom? Even if this new thing is some special, what contract?

No apple, no contract, nothing linked to that.

Got it, thanks for clarifying.

iphone mobile app ready yet? emc2 mining prospecting looks sweet, i'm buying 5 EMC2MINER myself Wink  news coming 2 days<<<

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
prowe

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:06:56 PM

Nice ride, guys. I was a EMC2 whale when it was 0.0003$ but I sold 90% when it was 0.0008$.

LOL, I know how it feels. Luckily I was able to rebuy and this time I'm not leaving this ride before the 3 billion market cap.

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
JesusCryptos

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:08:36 PM

Hey I just downloaded the wallet and it is 3 years behind is there anyway to make it synce faster a blockchain dl or anything?

Sometimes is good having an old wallet which was abandoned on some hard disk at a time when you had been made a bagholder of coins of no value - surrounded by people laughing at you Cheesy How many useless coins did you have there bro? In those days you wouldn't buy EMC2 just in the thousands, which were like peanuts, but in tens or hundreds of thousands. And now the old peanuts have turned into diamonds.  Grin Long live cryptos!

Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
MrKillSwitch

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:12:21 PM

lol, you must be depressed right now
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:13:45 PM

Great job. I bought at 0.065, but not so many (1500) as it was an outside bet. I never usually invest more than 100 - 200 bucks into the smaller alt coins that interest me. Kicking myself now for not buying more. It kinda felt instinctively right to buy them, and I know from previous experiences that instincts are often the very best guide. Lesson learned ..... AGAIN !!

Man I totally feel you. I was there as well. When I heard about Einsteinium the first time I also had a really good feeling about it, but unfortunately I had no money to spare at that time and then kind of forgot about it as price was going sideways anyways, it was always on my list of "coins to get" tough. I finally entered only about a week ago and cannot complain at all, Im really happy that I finally am here. Always trust your gut, lesson learned too, AGAIN! Cheesy

Strange isn't it ? I've said the same thing over and over down the years that I need to trust my instincts more, but my stupid brain always seems to win. I knew it was right to buy EMC2, but my dumb head kicked in and said "Use your rule of spending no more than 100 bucks".

Anyway, what can I say ? I invested 93 USD and I'm now sitting on 3 grand. Hardy anything to complain about and we could see 3-4-5 bucks in a few months, but should have been so much more than a few grand profit for me. Think I need to go back and look at my other alt coins and see which ones I should load up more on.

Yeah definitely, I guess that this struggle of gut and brain is something everybody is facing. One should definitely listen more to that. Actually that is in every situation in life, instincts are where we should base our decisions on, but I guess as we are no animals and are blessed with this thing called brain we simply dont rely automatically on our instincts. Imagine letting your dog decide what coins to pick, maybe we would all be millionaires! Actually that is a neat idea, I will just write the name of 3 coins I want to invest in on 3 papers and put dog-snacks upon them, the one that my dog picks, shall be my next investment! Cant go more wrong than if I have to choose between 3 potential investments.
eltonduarte15

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:21:45 PM

Is the fork negative or positive for the price? or is that hard to say.

It's positive. The fork will burn 55 million coins from future existence, meaning the total coins in circulation will go down to around 165 million as opposed to 216 million in circulation today. Therefore, less coins after the fork will (or should) increase the price almost instantly. Impossible to say by how much, so we will see.

Right now it'll probably be a bumpy ride for the next weeks. I'd expect a lot of profit taking will happen, causing a few wild swings like the last few days.
Thank you for your reply! i will hodl until the moon. In here since 0.14 usd

the moon? what is your price target. i'm in from 0.05 cents but sold most on 1$. do u think we can reach 5$ or 10$? fundamentals tell me we cant, but i think in the end it will be worth waiting but my fingers itching to sell every dime XD.
let me know what you think and anyone else in this group i would like to hear more opinions. Can the pump hold long term
Long term 5-10$ is certainly possible. Short term it depends on how positive the news on 19th of December will be and how investors will react.

I was so happy that emc2 made an official statement on their twitter regarding the announcement. They confirmed they are not bought/working with apple, at least not for now. It is positive because all the people that were in here for that rumour are backing off probably. Otherwise price would only rise and fall harder after the announcement.

Positive they didn't let the rumour spread. Happy trading guys. lets see what this coin will bring us.

Ah good to hear indeed that the rumour is not bought, that will make price correction more stable instead of alltime high and going back to low's. Im thinking you might be right the 5$ mark is easy to reach since most new investors will also look into einsteinium. Im not selling for less i think since i already sold most on 1$, took a nice profit and my investment out. Hope it will go to 10$

I believe we got very close to $ 5 soon...

Very good volume, it tends to grow to the fork
nothingtosee

Activity: 76

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:22:54 PM

What if I want to hold my Coins but don't use the wallet? If I save my wallet.dat and use in a year the new wallet should be all fine, or not?

jacks777

Activity: 108

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:28:19 PM

you know thats how life is, some get lucky some dont. Like warren buffet said, if he would win all his trades he would be trillionaire but instead he is a billionaire. Dont look @ what you could have, look @ what you do have.. i had 25k EMC2 and sold in june for double. i was happy @ the time with my investment. looking back big mistake, atleast i left some which i already sold @ 1 $. now im leaving the small leftovers for the longterm. i alrdy cashed out like 25k with crypto profits and still holding long term but if i havent done that i would be a millionair now lol. it will only make u depressed thinking about what you could have and what you dont have.

Yeah definitely, I guess that this struggle of gut and brain is something everybody is facing. One should definitely listen more to that. Actually that is in every situation in life, instincts are where we should base our decisions on, but I guess as we are no animals and are blessed with this thing called brain we simply dont rely automatically on our instincts. Imagine letting your dog decide what coins to pick, maybe we would all be millionaires! Actually that is a neat idea, I will just write the name of 3 coins I want to invest in on 3 papers and put dog-snacks upon them, the one that my dog picks, shall be my next investment! Cant go more wrong than if I have to choose between 3 potential investments.
JesusCryptos

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:34:22 PM

lol, you must be depressed right now

I am a bit pissed off, I agree, but with my remaining 10% when we reach 1 Billion $ capitalisation I guess I will be quite happy anyway, and with 2 Billions I will really party  Cool

SimPick

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:39:02 PM

Yeah definitely, I guess that this struggle of gut and brain is something everybody is facing. One should definitely listen more to that. Actually that is in every situation in life, instincts are where we should base our decisions on, but I guess as we are no animals and are blessed with this thing called brain we simply don't rely automatically on our instincts. Imagine letting your dog decide what coins to pick, maybe we would all be millionaires! Actually that is a neat idea, I will just write the name of 3 coins I want to invest in on 3 papers and put dog-snacks upon them, the one that my dog picks, shall be my next investment! Cant go more wrong than if I have to choose between 3 potential investments.

I need to stick a note on my forehead that says "Trust your instincts" so I see it every day and get it drummed into my thick skull.  

You could probably do a lot worse than letting a dog pick for you. Back in the dot com stocks boom, some Journalist once wrote "Even a dart throwing monkey could pick a winner", and it's the same situation here. We're in the wild west phase of cryptos and much hysteria and madness. Almost anything and everything is going up by silly percentages, and much of it is based on nothing, or not much. Back in the dot com boom all you had to do was start a tech company (not even have a product) and the market gave you an instant company valuation of billions. What we're seeing now in cryptos is the same thing. It's almost like you can't fail to get 25-50-100% profit in days or even hours, or a week at the most.  

I used your trick once too. I asked my small Son what I should buy and he said "Mooncoin" and I'd never even mentioned it to him so that was very weird, so I bought some. I must admit that Mooncoin does look like a load of cr*p, but hey ... in this market where no rules apply, there is no reason why it won't also go up three or four times soon. That's what happens when you have a market that makes little sense, like the crypto market now.

shenxirrwya1582

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:49:26 PM

I saw Einsteinium in the first page of coinmarketcap.
It's amazing.
A new currency raise so fast, and price is stable.
Nice to see this Post here.
Please keep going.
gembitz

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:03:36 PM

It's amazing.
Please keep going.

ethereum mentioned on CNBC !!! emc2 is moving to this algo and watch the hashrates continue to pin north and fly :-D hodl 100-500K weeee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:15:07 PM

0 active connection to Einsteinium network.

anyone ?

download that snapshot: https://mega.nz/#!Feg0nK7S!UJRp2EW41RzUUU71aGtbBzksZhSCB4se3NCKnVB7fpo
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:15:47 PM

It's amazing.
Please keep going.

Only, EMC2 is not a "new currency", been around since March of 2014, just new features, new plan and updates plus a little mystery over the upcoming announcement.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
gembitz

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:16:36 PM

0 active connection to Einsteinium network.

anyone ?

download that snapshot: https://mega.nz/#!Feg0nK7S!UJRp2EW41RzUUU71aGtbBzksZhSCB4se3NCKnVB7fpo

we are going to see alot of increased mining when the ethereum type algo(gpu minable) kicks in i'll bet on the ETH/EMC2 will go 1-1 Wink easyyyyy//^$$$

Pages: « 1 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 [419] 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: