Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:53:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 [437] 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076335 times)
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:25:35 PM

... I worked for them...

It's charity for Blue Lab and the whole team EMC2! Has anyone ever seen these people?
I am, and I know them well, that kind of muzzle  you can't forget. Half of them don't know what they're doing, uneducated primitives!
Once again you're welcome!!!
Thanks to gembitz, for quoting you, otherwise I wouldn't saw your previous posts.
Wooooooow, with all those YT posts, I thought you're just some random attention whore troll, probably with wish to buy as cheap as possible. But nooooooo.... You are former team member?! Wow, just WOW! So, we have to believe that you're here for public benefit? You're, like, trying to make our eyes wide open, because you're so nice person? Nice person, who's saying such sh*t about his former co-workers, w/o anything smart to tell?
Better stay quite, and let people think you're might be smart, than talk (write) and remove any doubt, about it.

I'm glad that person like you isn't in the team anymore. Person with that attitude? Hell, no! I have significant experience as team leader, and I let go various agents, for various reasons. Worst ones were unadjustable with bad attitude.

Do you realize that you're acting like crazy ass bitch being dumped, and now on some kind of personal vendetta?
Ahahahahaha, I feel sorry for you bro!

As far as I remember from the Slack, are you the one who got sacked after previous postponed fork (giving me right to question whether, you might be the one to blame for that)? The one who cleverly dumped his coins at 2k, waiting for dip, that never came? Or the one who did not get payment, for the job it wasn't done (according to hash)? That one even "threatened" he will sold all his coins at 2500 sat...

Good coder (or whatever you do) would easily find new job to work on. He wouldn't waste his time bashing project, of which he was weak link. Only uneducated primitive here is  you, with your tone.
And best thing you could done, was to collect meaningless sentences from your colleagues FUDers (maybe most, if not all, from your accounts)?! That is a proof of - what? That you're obviously no-lifer, with useless objective to harm Einsteinum. The project is far more bigger and important than you are, so get a life and use you creativity (if there's any) and try to produce something yourself. Don't blame others for your failure.

You weren't good enough. You get sacked. Simply as that. I know it hurt your ego, bet get over it.

I'm dying of laughter, but you sheep just like to be milked!!!!
I'm sorry, maybe you're the goat, not sheep, and they love to be milked. If it's any consolation Wink

Former team member, who are you mister?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Zet

Activity: 152
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:26:05 PM

... I worked for them...

It's charity for Blue Lab and the whole team EMC2! Has anyone ever seen these people?
I am, and I know them well, that kind of muzzle  you can't forget. Half of them don't know what they're doing, uneducated primitives!
Thanks to gembitz, for quoting you, otherwise I wouldn't saw your previous posts.
Wooooooow, with all those YT posts, I thought you're just some random attention whore troll, probably with wish to buy as cheap as possible. But nooooooo.... You are former team member?! Wow, just WOW! So, we have to believe that you're here for public benefit? You're, like, trying to make our eyes wide open, because you're so nice person? Nice person, who's saying such sh*t about his former co-workers, w/o anything smart to tell?
Better stay quite, and let people think you're might be smart, than talk (write) and remove any doubt, about it.

I'm glad that person like you isn't in the team anymore. Person with that attitude? Hell, no! I have significant experience as team leader, and I let go various agents, for various reasons. Worst ones were unadjustable with bad attitude.

Do you realize that you're acting like crazy ass bitch being dumped, and now on some kind of personal vendetta?

As far as I remember from the Slack, are you the one who got sacked after previous postponed fork (giving me right to question whether, you might be the one to blame for that)? The one who cleverly dumped his coins at 2k, waiting for dip, that never came? Or the one who did not get payment, for the job it wasn't done (according to hash)? That one even "threatened" he will sold all his coins at 2500 sat...

Good coder (or whatever you do) would easily find new job to work on. He wouldn't waste his time bashing project, of which he was weak link. Only uneducated primitive here is  you, with your tone.
And best thing you could done, was to collect meaningless sentences from your colleagues FUDers (maybe most, if not all, from your accounts)?! That is a proof of - what? That you're obviously no-lifer, with useless objective to harm Einsteinum. The project is far more bigger and important than you are, so get a life and use you creativity (if there's any) and try to produce something yourself. Don't blame others for your failure.

You weren't good enough. You get sacked. Simply as that. I know it hurt your ego, bet get over it.

I'm sorry, maybe you're the goat, not sheep, and they love to be milked. If it's any consolation Wink

Now that is one mature answer, full of credible facts. I bet that is one bitter smile you have!
The Zet

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:27:16 PM

... I worked for them...

Former team member, who are you mister?
Obviously someone irrelevant, since he needed multiple accounts to "battle windmills".
oskuro83

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:36:58 PM

1.62$ RIGHT NOW
The Zet

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:48:53 PM

I am also very grateful to all sheep and goats on the Forum, and thanks to them I live like a King.
 Grin

"EMC2 is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the EMC2 team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling." Polo says
You live like a piece of scum, as you are. By naming people sheep's you don't deserve better. You are bitter man, who's angry on himself for not having any EMC2 anymore. Than you'd live like a king.

Polo says what it say every time a coin is forked. Good coder would know that.
You weren't good enough. You get sacked. Simply as that. I know it hurt your ego, but get over it.
The Zet

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:52:47 PM

Nice that you are so interested in me, and feel free to study me, but a degree for it you will not get!!!  Grin
I don't give a f**k about you and I couldn't care less who you are. I just don't want someone being mislead by your posts.

And I only have this one account.
Of course you have...

You weren't good enough. You get sacked. Simply as that. I know it hurt your ego, but get over it.
einsteinium (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:58:07 PM

We went through the FORK successfully.

Max supply is reduced from 300M to 245M, with current 216M in circulation now.
EMC2 blockchain is now much more secure, stable and ready for serious investments.

Thanks everyone for taking the part in it.
Especially thanks to exchanges and pools for support when we needed the most.

MIL coin Blue Paper www.emc2.foundation/mil
riderinred

Activity: 162
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:01:50 PM

Do you guys think that EMC2 will pump further after the burn and closing of wormhole?

It pumped already pretty hard so I somehow doubt it, would be glad if it still happens though.

You are your worst enemy and your best ally.
I am just some guy with a keyboard.
prowe

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:02:25 PM

We went through the FORK successfully.

Max supply is reduced from 300M to 245M, with current 216M in circulation now.
EMC2 blockchain is now much more secure, stable and ready for serious investments.

Thanks everyone for taking the part in it.
Especially thanks to exchanges and pools for support when we needed the most.

Grin keep up the good work!

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
CryptoMonitorBot

Activity: 104

Crypto Monitoring Bot is life =)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 10:18:02 PM

Do you guys think that EMC2 will pump further after the burn and closing of wormhole?

It pumped already pretty hard so I somehow doubt it, would be glad if it still happens though.

What do you think Bitcoins hodlers said in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 ?

What do you think you're going to say in 2018, 2019, 2020 ?

CryptoMonitor.tech 🔹 Telegram Bot 🔹 Alerts 🔹 MultiConverter 🔹 BittrexTicker 🔹 Wallet checker
CRYPTO America KING

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:20:40 PM

what is the new fork coin name of emc2
prowe

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:22:31 PM

I think on the long term definitely! Actually, I would prefer a more constant price.
There have been a lot of fluctuations lately, especially day traders were able to benefit from these.
It probably gave them a lot of profit, although I am here for the long term.

The advantage is that the price is currently relatively low and the trading volume is still very good.  Smiley
#1 Bittrex & #7 Poloniex

A promising moment to hop aboard and especially with December 19th coming closer, it could be a good move.

https://twitter.com/einsteiniumcoin/status/936182110515326981

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
The Zet

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:39:56 PM

what is the new fork coin name of emc2
EMC2  Grin
One chain is abandoned and it will die. Only one will be followed.

Jes, I sound like a prophet... Smiley
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:39:24 PM

The growth of a cryptocurrency comes with ups and downs, it's the long term that matters.

Over the last month there have been an enormous rise and I expect it to continue on the long term.

We just have to stick together as a community and the devs have to put energy in getting the right people involved.

Looking forward to December 19th!    Tongue

"Honestly you have to stop this baseless pump and shill....
It makes your "company" look like shit"
"What a disgraceful effort to pump your price???
An announcement of an announcement?!
Go away."
"Yeah, you just added "mind blowing" because people want to know whether the news is that too?
Don't try & pretend it's anything more than a pump. And yes I will unfollow. And sell.
Not interested in projects that manipulate the community."
"You want mass adoption, but you want to still do shit like that.
That is exactly what holds crypto back. Unprofessional."
"most probably it is a coin burn. Apple partnership is a rumor and apple does not need to be a partner with any cryptocurrencies IMO"
"I'm done with the pump mongering by shitcoins."
"If the announcement doesn't in fact blow my mind then you will have lost all credibility with both myself and the broader community at large.  We do not forgive, we do not forget.  PUMP PUMP! 2 hard forks and a re branding later...you're running out of cheesy pump ideas."
"This is like @OKCASH  when people just belive with announcement and that was Scam!!?!??!? Please don't go same road"
"People get your act together. If you are buying EMC2 just because of this image you're just crazy. Perhaps they partnered with gay community?"
"SOME FAKE EDITED POST CIRCULATING TELEGRAM! DON'T FALL FOR IT!"
"Way to pump your own coin"
"Just pumping your own coin, with this kind of tease."
"Seeing as a lot of accounts commenting on this are 3 days old I’m going to assume this isn’t big news and just a pump for whales!"
"rumour pump... new trend.."

This has a very simple explanation. No one would be on a topic trying to devalue something that has no interest. It's that old adage "he who scorns wants to buy"
I'm sorry you lost is incredible journey  Cry Cry Cry ... towards 50k sats!  Grin

It's not devaluing anything, since there is no value to begin with. EMC2 is a major pump and dump, backed by nothing, with no real argument otherwise. The only people who support the coin use the approach "if you hold price will naturally increase". No substance behind the support! Why? Because there is no substance behind the coin. $3,300 in donations in over 3 years. That's not worth 200 million. That's not worth 20 million. That's not worth 2 million. A very, very generous evaluation of EMC2 would be a valuation of 500k, maybe.

I don't want to buy EMC2 because there is no value behind the purchase. I do want to help new and uneducated investors get out now before they get burnt and lose everything and give up on crypto. This coin is bad for cryptocurrency.
The Zet

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:11:20 AM

The growth of a cryptocurrency comes with ups and downs, it's the long term that matters.

Over the last month there have been an enormous rise and I expect it to continue on the long term.

We just have to stick together as a community and the devs have to put energy in getting the right people involved.

Looking forward to December 19th!    Tongue

Go away."
"Yeah, you just added "mind blowing" because people want to know whether the news is that too?
Don't try & pretend it's anything more than a pump. And yes I will unfollow. And sell.
"most probably it is a coin burn. Apple partnership is a rumor and apple does not need to be a partner with any cryptocurrencies IMO"
"If the announcement doesn't in fact blow my mind then you will have lost all credibility with both myself and the broader community at large.  We do not forgive, we do not forget.  PUMP PUMP! 2 hard forks and a re branding later...you're running out of cheesy pump ideas."
"This is like @OKCASH  when people just belive with announcement and that was Scam!!?!??!? Please don't go same road"
"People get your act together. If you are buying EMC2 just because of this image you're just crazy. Perhaps they partnered with gay community?"
"Seeing as a lot of accounts commenting on this are 3 days old I’m going to assume this isn’t big news and just a pump for whales!"

This has a very simple explanation. No one would be on a topic trying to devalue something that has no interest. It's that old adage "he who scorns wants to buy"
I'm sorry you lost is incredible journey  Cry Cry Cry ... towards 50k sats!  Grin

It's not devaluing anything, since there is no value to begin with. EMC2 is a major pump and dump, backed by nothing, with no real argument otherwise. The only people who support the coin use the approach "if you hold price will naturally increase". No substance behind the support! Why? Because there is no substance behind the coin. $3,300 in donations in over 3 years. That's not worth 200 million. That's not worth 20 million. That's not worth 2 million. A very, very generous evaluation of EMC2 would be a valuation of 500k, maybe.

I don't want to buy EMC2 because there is no value behind the purchase. I do want to help new and uneducated investors get out now before they get burnt and lose everything and give up on crypto. This coin is bad for cryptocurrency.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494708.msg25634947#msg25634947

So I wouldn't repeat myself.
clark333

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:50:08 AM

[/quote]

[/quote]

THIS IS FOR BELIEVERS IN THE COIN AND THE MISSION. NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO HAVE 1000S% RETURN. ALL OF CRYPTO WILL GO UP. LEGIT, ESTABLISHED, INTERESTING COINS WILL MAKE THE CUT. MOST COINS WILL BE JUNKED OVER TIME. I BELIEVE THIS ONE IS HERE FOR THE LONG HAUL. I MADE THE MISTAKE OF BUYING ABOVE $2 AS A NOOB ON THE RUN BEFORE FORK BUT I AM NOT WORRIED. SET IT AND FORGET IT.
bonesbitcoin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:15:37 AM

No one is going to sell EMC2 until Dec 19 when the secret announcement will be made, or your are a fool, until Dec 19.  HODL like a BOSS and remove the sell orders below 0,001 BTC

Why sell if something is going to be said? Something "mind-blowing"

>> https://twitter.com/einsteiniumcoin/status/936602026879963136

Dec 09 not 19

EMC2 mind-blowing announcement to be made on December 19th @einsteiniumcoin

Source: https://www.emc2.foundation/newsletters/4
and here https://t.me/cryptologistssignals
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:01:43 AM

Looking forward to December 19th!    Tongue

Go away."

you better buy now before we hit 20K-50K~ then you are going to be chasing the dragon :-D weee

"chasing the dragon" is why he doesn't have any money to buy EMC2...  Grin

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:23:07 AM

[/quote]

THIS IS FOR BELIEVERS IN THE COIN AND THE MISSION. NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO HAVE 1000S% RETURN. ALL OF CRYPTO WILL GO UP. LEGIT, ESTABLISHED, INTERESTING COINS WILL MAKE THE CUT. MOST COINS WILL BE JUNKED OVER TIME. I BELIEVE THIS ONE IS HERE FOR THE LONG HAUL. I MADE THE MISTAKE OF BUYING ABOVE $2 AS A NOOB ON THE RUN BEFORE FORK BUT I AM NOT WORRIED. SET IT AND FORGET IT.
[/quote]

learn how to use the quote function and whats with the CAPS? You new to the internet or something?
myworkstrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:45:36 AM

What would you say about buying EMC2 for a long HODL?

Roadmap is really good. I like to hold emc2 for the program developments and the upcoming news of hard fork. Now I am looking for the charts and markets infos, price support is good and I think it would be good investment in long run.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

Pages: « 1 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 [437] 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: