Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:58:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 [438] 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076335 times)
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:14:57 AM

I don't want to buy EMC2 because there is no value behind the purchase. I do want to help new and uneducated investors get out now before they get burnt and lose everything and give up on crypto. This coin is bad for cryptocurrency.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494708.msg25634947#msg25634947

So I wouldn't repeat myself.

THIS IS FOR BELIEVERS IN THE COIN AND THE MISSION. NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO HAVE 1000S% RETURN. ALL OF CRYPTO WILL GO UP. LEGIT, ESTABLISHED, INTERESTING COINS WILL MAKE THE CUT. MOST COINS WILL BE JUNKED OVER TIME. I BELIEVE THIS ONE IS HERE FOR THE LONG HAUL. I MADE THE MISTAKE OF BUYING ABOVE $2 AS A NOOB ON THE RUN BEFORE FORK BUT I AM NOT WORRIED. SET IT AND FORGET IT.

learn how to use the quote function and whats with the CAPS? You new to the internet or something?

I bought above $2 too..
I hope price will be rise soon up to $4-6.
What do you think? need sell of hold it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LessArtist

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:14:44 AM

"EMC2 is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the EMC2 team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling."
Still?
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:16:42 AM

Saw the price surge, is it a temporary pump or is emc2 going up from now ?
prowe

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:24:58 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 03:45:15 PM by prowe

This has a very simple explanation. No one would be on a topic trying to devalue something that has no interest. It's that old adage "he who scorns wants to buy"
I'm sorry you lost is incredible journey  Cry Cry Cry ... towards 50k sats!  Grin

It's not devaluing anything, since there is no value to begin with. EMC2 is a major pump and dump, backed by nothing, with no real argument otherwise. The only people who support the coin use the approach "if you hold price will naturally increase". No substance behind the support! Why? Because there is no substance behind the coin. $3,300 in donations in over 3 years. That's not worth 200 million. That's not worth 20 million. That's not worth 2 million. A very, very generous evaluation of EMC2 would be a valuation of 500k, maybe.

I don't want to buy EMC2 because there is no value behind the purchase. I do want to help new and uneducated investors get out now before they get burnt and lose everything and give up on crypto. This coin is bad for cryptocurrency.

Valuating cryptocurrencies by its donations   Roll Eyes That's not just far-fetched, it's realy dumb. EMC2 is in the process of growth and development.
An attempt to bash a project in which you are not even able to know a glimpse of what's happening behind the scenes.
Your reaction is nothing more than a summary of unfounded opninions, come on dude, stop selling your worthless opinion as the truth.

In the meanwhile supporting and promoting your 'own' project indirectly by reacting here, that's cheap.

Like if you would care about 'uneducated investors'? You are basically trying to cause a dump so if they would be involved, you are now screwing them... jeffthebaker.

You can do better man!

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:36:44 PM

This much change in price is correction for some people while others are grabbing once again by letting their orders to get filled. It is obvious thing what is been seen right as making profit is buying from fearful people and selling to optimist ones when everywhere is green.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
prowe

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:54:03 PM

This much change in price is correction for some people while others are grabbing once again by letting their orders to get filled. It is obvious thing what is been seen right as making profit is buying from fearful people and selling to optimist ones when everywhere is green.

Agree  Smiley

R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:35:25 PM

Agree  Smiley

All the negative comments in here fail to address one thing: Bitcoin has no other purpose than being what it is and it's about to hit $17,000.00 Litecoin is looking at $200.00 and I don't see them getting bashed. It's not what "features" a coin has really, it's how the public in general sees it. EMC2 has been around since early 2014, more than I can say for many new coins that some you guys think are God's gift to crypto. There's a lot to say for slow, steady and solid. The Foundation has doing it's best and seems to have recovered and placed the project back on track. I've been invested since shortly after the announcement and I'm happy with current progress. Remember, EVERY coin goes through P&D at some point, no way to control it and it's part of the market, get used to it. EMC2 has a bright future, be part of it instead of wasting your time preaching shit to deaf ears.

Trolls and idiots need not reply, you will be ignored.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:40:39 PM

I have a question, I'm buying this on Bittrex now, and I have about 700$ dollar worth of bitcoin to trade for Einsteinium, but when I'm going to confirm the trade it says I get 0.999xxx einsteinium, this can't be right? Right?

No, that's not right you should get around 416 EMC2 at current price of $1.68USD. Check your math and make sure your decimals are in the right places.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
SimPick

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:26:24 PM

"EMC2 is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the EMC2 team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling."

Goes down?

Right?
 Kiss

Where did you got this information ? Its better to mention the source of information. Because without source of information you are just spreading false news on EMC2 community !

I'm not the original poster of this info, but I can tell you that's what it says when you go to the EMC2 buy/sell page on Poloniex. You can't transfer EMC2 in or out due to "wallet issues", so all EMC2 wallets are locked on Poloniex and I guess other exchanges too, although Bittrex shows no errors right now.

Either way, the error on Poloniex makes me unsure of transferring EMC2 to an exchange until I hear more news.

The Zet

Activity: 152
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:55:44 PM

Goes down?

Right?
 Kiss

Where did you got this information ? Its better to mention the source of information. Because without source of information you are just spreading false news on EMC2 community !

I'm not the original poster of this info, but I can tell you that's what it says when you go to the EMC2 buy/sell page on Poloniex. You can't transfer EMC2 in or out due to "wallet issues", so all EMC2 wallets are locked on Poloniex and I guess other exchanges too, although Bittrex shows no errors right now.

Either way, the error on Poloniex makes me unsure of transferring EMC2 to an exchange until I hear more news.

Poloniex has disabled depo/with for every coin that was forked. It's standard procedure. Once they clear everything, it will be enabled again.
Their agility is infamous, though...
SimPick

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:13:16 PM

Goes down?

Right?
 Kiss

Poloniex has disabled depo/with for every coin that was forked. It's standard procedure. Once they clear everything, it will be enabled again.

Ahhh. OK. Thanks man. Looks like purely a Polo issue then. May trade via Bittrex instead. Looks fine over there, but being a Noob the Polo issue put some doubt in my mind.
einsteinium (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 06:16:51 PM

Goes down?

Right?
 Kiss

Ahhh. OK. Thanks man. Looks like purely a Polo issue then. May trade via Bittrex instead. Looks fine over there, but being a Noob the Polo issue put some doubt in my mind.

It was our recommendation also. Exchanges do evaluation too, and make final decision on how to secure fork/upgrade process.

Will be enabled in next 48h.

MIL coin Blue Paper www.emc2.foundation/mil
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:30:13 PM

I bought above $2 too..
I hope price will be rise soon up to $4-6.
What do you think? need sell of hold it?

Depends, if you believe in the project, I would suggest to hold, there is sure more to come and we will see higher pricing in 2018. If you dont believe in it and just jumped the hype train, sell it, but I would at least wait for the announcement that is comming end of the month, this might give us another rally.
erk84vr44

Activity: 185

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:33:47 PM

Agree  Smiley

All the negative comments in here fail to address one thing: Bitcoin has no other purpose than being what it is and it's about to hit $17,000.00 Litecoin is looking at $200.00 and I don't see them getting bashed. It's not what "features" a coin has really, it's how the public in general sees it. EMC2 has been around since early 2014, more than I can say for many new coins that some you guys think are God's gift to crypto. There's a lot to say for slow, steady and solid. The Foundation has doing it's best and seems to have recovered and placed the project back on track. I've been invested since shortly after the announcement and I'm happy with current progress. Remember, EVERY coin goes through P&D at some point, no way to control it and it's part of the market, get used to it. EMC2 has a bright future, be part of it instead of wasting your time preaching shit to deaf ears.

exactly, this guy needs an award
RogerSally

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:36:36 PM

Guys, do not wait for somebody analysis, do your own, and decide this coin future personally, it's all about community and believe  Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Mr.Enigmatic

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:01:46 PM

Hello, I bought Einsteinium with Bittrex then send those coins to my einsteinium wallet, this was like 2-3 hours ago, but nothing has showed up on my wallet, doesn't even show a transaction, what have I done wrong?

Is your wallet completely synchronized with the network?
Mr.Enigmatic

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:19:25 PM

Hello, I bought Einsteinium with Bittrex then send those coins to my einsteinium wallet, this was like 2-3 hours ago, but nothing has showed up on my wallet, doesn't even show a transaction, what have I done wrong?

Is your wallet completely synchronized with the network?
no

Wallet will show current balance when it is completely synced.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:30:10 PM

Agree  Smiley

Totally agree, this is so true. Its only about adoption and a strong enough community. Bitcoin has many disadvantages compared to other cryptos, but still the community believes in it and this drives its price. Same will be the case for Einsteinium!
prowe

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:37:19 PM

Agree  Smiley

Totally agree, this is so true. Its only about adoption and a strong enough community. Bitcoin has many disadvantages compared to other cryptos, but still the community believes in it and this drives its price. Same will be the case for Einsteinium!

Yes! Time to overwin! Smiley

The Zet

Activity: 152
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:28:48 PM

I just want to know how many coin is to be burnt and how many will remain, I've read through older post but can't seem to find this information
Fork already happened. Coins already in circulating supply remain unaffected. Wormhole feature was removed by hard fork. That means approximately 55 million less coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 [438] 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: