Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:29:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 [456] 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076342 times)
Thewolfofcrypto

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

einc.io

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:29:39 PM

Увaжaeмыe paзpaбoтчики, ecли вы читaeтe чтo o вac пишyт и o вaшeм тpyдe, yдoвлeтвopитe тoлпy, дaйтe paзъяcнeниe, пoкa oт нeмoгo выбpoca, нe пoнятнoй 90% ayдитopии, инфopмaции вы нe пoтepяли вcё нaд чeм тpyдилиcь. Hoвocть oтличнaя, нo eё нeoбxoдимo дoнecти бoлee пoнятным языкoм для вcex cлoeв нaceлeния. A тaк жe пpиглacитe xopoшeгo coциoлoгa вaм в кoмaндy - oн вaм oчeнь нyжeн, пoдaчa нoвocти oчeнь пoдвeлa вac.

Dear developers, if you read what people write about you and about your work, give them an explanation. This news was not clear 90% of the audience. Great news, but it is necessary to convey a more understandable language for all layers of the population. And invite a good sociologist you in command - you really need. Providing news really failed you.

Agree! And more than this,I think that this was a a maneuver on their part. Very shameful!
Perhaps we,the investors,we lost, but they also lost a lot! Unfortunately, they are not a serious team!
You seem to have misunderstood what he wrote. EMC2 have been in crypto since 2014, the team is a prime example of what an altcoin should be like. With the implementation of masternodes, the more coins acquired means more nodes which means you have a guaranteed income per day/week/month without having to trade anything, if this coin had of come out 2 months ago nobody cares about masternodes, but its built a community over 3 years.
A serious developer would not put a mac book on their MIND BLOWING enouncement poster, knowing what a hype and pump that will make. And if you chose to use such strong words as mid blowing, then your announcement must be something SUPER MEGA. This news was good, but the way they presented it, does not say nothing good about them. The trust about their future announcements is totally lost.

yup, true statement, cant agree with u more.
The marketing perhaps wasn't the best for the majority, but a coin implementing master nodes having been around 3 years is a pretty big deal. There are people here that have been in EMC2 since the start, which will create a really good infrastructure for it and master node owners.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cristianromania

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:37:20 PM

Увaжaeмыe paзpaбoтчики, ecли вы читaeтe чтo o вac пишyт и o вaшeм тpyдe, yдoвлeтвopитe тoлпy, дaйтe paзъяcнeниe, пoкa oт нeмoгo выбpoca, нe пoнятнoй 90% ayдитopии, инфopмaции вы нe пoтepяли вcё нaд чeм тpyдилиcь. Hoвocть oтличнaя, нo eё нeoбxoдимo дoнecти бoлee пoнятным языкoм для вcex cлoeв нaceлeния. A тaк жe пpиглacитe xopoшeгo coциoлoгa вaм в кoмaндy - oн вaм oчeнь нyжeн, пoдaчa нoвocти oчeнь пoдвeлa вac.

Dear developers, if you read what people write about you and about your work, give them an explanation. This news was not clear 90% of the audience. Great news, but it is necessary to convey a more understandable language for all layers of the population. And invite a good sociologist you in command - you really need. Providing news really failed you.

Agree! And more than this,I think that this was a a maneuver on their part. Very shameful!
Perhaps we,the investors,we lost, but they also lost a lot! Unfortunately, they are not a serious team!
You seem to have misunderstood what he wrote. EMC2 have been in crypto since 2014, the team is a prime example of what an altcoin should be like. With the implementation of masternodes, the more coins acquired means more nodes which means you have a guaranteed income per day/week/month without having to trade anything, if this coin had of come out 2 months ago nobody cares about masternodes, but its built a community over 3 years.
A serious developer would not put a mac book on their MIND BLOWING enouncement poster, knowing what a hype and pump that will make. And if you chose to use such strong words as mid blowing, then your announcement must be something SUPER MEGA. This news was good, but the way they presented it, does not say nothing good about them. The trust about their future announcements is totally lost.

The marketing perhaps wasn't the best for the majority, but a coin implementing master nodes having been around 3 years is a pretty big deal. There are people here that have been in EMC2 since the start, which will create a really good infrastructure for it and master node owners.

I believe that after the announcement, the currency had to take it in the opposite direction ( to grow). I do not know why the news was perceived contrary by the investors. Normal and natural was that after that announcement, the currency would reach 20K. I no longer understand anything .....Very good for that who understand and bought cheap!
Thewolfofcrypto

einc.io

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:38:21 PM

I believe that after the announcement, the currency had to take it in the opposite direction ( to grow). I do not know why the news was perceived contrary by the investors. Normal and natural was that after that announcement, the currency would reach 20K. I no longer understand anything .....Very good for that who understand and bought cheap!
Don't worry buddy it will stabilize lol, a coin with 10,000 btc in 24 hour volume does not drop without correcting back up.

Zirnitra

Activity: 178
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:48:24 PM

Before I being kicked out from the telegram group someone posted picture of team member having a great time with his girlfriend at Californian swimming pools.
Team is always fundamental to any project and in this case I just seen bunch of youngsters that share same ethnicity and spending others people assets kind of mentality. Fundraising for science seems as a meer excuse to rip you off. Let`s see further developments here, I hope Im mistaking.

*Image Removed*  (https://signals.network/join/13CA82)
Equalmonkey

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:52:52 PM

You seem to have misunderstood what he wrote. EMC2 have been in crypto since 2014, the team is a prime example of what an altcoin
 should be like. With the implementation of masternodes, the more coins acquired means more nodes which means you have a guaranteed income per day/week/month without having to trade anything, if this coin had of come out 2 months ago nobody cares about masternodes, but its built a community over 3 years.

Don't worry buddy it will stabilize lol, a coin with 10,000 btc in 24 hour volume does not drop without correcting back up.
[/quoteI am new to crypto and I really liked this project. I can see that a lot of you guys support it and believe in it, and as it was mentioned built a strong community in 3 years, and that is great. But how come they treat their strong community with such crap? This move was super unprofessional. I don’t see these clowns getting this project where it should be. Hoping for the market to recover jus a little bit so I can sell my coins with a small profit and I’m gone for good from Einsteinium
Thewolfofcrypto

einc.io

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:54:10 PM

Before I being kicked out from the telegram group someone posted picture of team member having a great time with his girlfriend at Californian swimming pools.
Team is always fundamental to any project and in this case I just seen bunch of youngsters that share same ethnicity and spending others people assets kind of mentality. Fundraising for science seems as a meer excuse to rip you off. Let`s see further developments here, I hope Im mistaking.
Whats wrong with that? as I've been saying implementing master nodes is a big deal for a coin that's been around as long as this one. Master node owners will make a lot of money.

Equalmonkey

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:00:05 AM

I am new to crypto and I really liked this project. I can see that a lot of you guys support it and believe in it, and as it was mentioned built a strong community in 3 years, and that is great. But how come they treat their strong community with such crap? This move was super unprofessional. I don’t see these clowns getting this project where it should be. Hoping for the market to recover jus a little bit so I can sell my coins with a small profit and I’m gone for good from Einsteinium
Thewolfofcrypto

einc.io

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:02:35 AM

I am new to crypto and I really liked this project. I can see that a lot of you guys support it and believe in it, and as it was mentioned built a strong community in 3 years, and that is great. But how come they treat their strong community with such crap? This move was super unprofessional. I don’t see these clowns getting this project where it should be. Hoping for the market to recover jus a little bit so I can sell my coins with a small profit and I’m gone for good from Einsteinium
See above, it will correct back up.

cristianromania

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:04:13 AM

See above, it will correct back up.
it must reach as fast as possible 13K again,and from there to 15-16k
The coin is ok but the dev, sucks!
Onetrack

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:29:45 AM

I am really liking the masternodes idea, it would be nice to have a timeline for this though.

MN's can give fantastic returns, mining doesn't make much sense anymore.

just look at http://masternodes.online for some details.
einsteinium (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 01:16:16 AM

We at EMC2 want to clarify the announcement. The most important part of our foundation is our community. We would like to clarify that the excitement about Apple, or NASA did not came from the team. We would push it as far as on one of our tweets saying “The announcement is not about Apple at this time” was responded to saying “How great would it be if it’s about Apple”. Needless to say we are sorry that you do not feel that the news was sufficient enough. We would also like to clarify the reason why we said the announcement was mind blowing. These are the reasons we felt it would be this important.

We are changing our mining algorithm. What does that mean for you? Instead of large ASIC companies leading the way with mining we have decided to give that feature back to the community by focusing on GPU systems. This way millions of people across the world in all walks of life can have the opportunity to be profitable with EMC2 instead of just waiting in line behind big business. This is your coin, we don’t want to count on any large mining operation to make sure we thrive. We see the value on making it possible for anyone from an early teen getting into crypto, to a retired adult to trying to earn income.  We truly believe in the “decentralized” concept and don’t want to just be another coin talking about it.

We have never been closer to our BTM partnerships and will be a leading coin in atm withdrawals in the near future. We believe that making EMC2 ready for mainstream adoption is more important than any in-house crypto release.

We are expanding our team to ensure EMC2 stays ahead of the curve in the future of crypto. We want to build a coin that will ensure a good future for our holders and investors and not turn into just another coin on the list. Being the coin leading the way in scientific research, a huge untapped industry, we felt that working on cold storage devices like ledger nano and things like master nodes will help ensure the future of our coin and benefit coin holders.

We also believe that everyone understands the future of cryptocurrency. By getting into the mining rig market now we believe it will also provide profits for our investors in the future and supply a name people can trust in the mining equipment market.

These are all the reasons that exchanges are excited about working with EMC2 and the things we feel like we need to get done to finalize contracts we have been working on with the big names that we all as a community want to see EMC2 working with.

Thank you for all the love and support and we will keep you updated as we advance. Because of the reaction we will never be pre announcing news again. We are proud to be one of the few coins to live up to their word on making the announcement and tried our best to make it sizable for the community. I hope we have helped clarify the reasons no one stands in EMC2’s way in the crypto market!! The next announcement will be direct to social media so keep your eyes on the channel for more to come!!!

MIL coin Blue Paper www.emc2.foundation/mil
prowe

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:26:41 AM

Everyone should check out a few other coins that have been in crypto as long as EMC2 and get an idea of what master nodes can pay, its very exciting stuff - we were at 13-14k without the idea of master node implementation, 13-14k should be the new low once markets are settled.

Masternodes are not the holy grail! Only Dash is really successful with a MN. But that is not just because of the MN.

And owning a MN with very valuable coins is only something for the happy few. So enough reason to be sceptical.

And stop pretending Masternode is the ultimate...

Connect your currency to Ebay/Amazon, whatever... then we're talking!

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
prowe

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:32:31 AM

We are changing our mining algorithm. What does that mean for you? Instead of large ASIC companies leading the way with mining we have decided to give that feature back to the community by focusing on GPU systems. This way millions of people across the world in all walks of life can have the opportunity to be profitable with EMC2 instead of just waiting in line behind big business. This is your coin, we don’t want to count on any large mining operation to make sure we thrive. We see the value on making it possible for anyone from an early teen getting into crypto, to a retired adult to trying to earn income.  We truly believe in the “decentralized” concept and don’t want to just be another coin talking about it.

Like if big companies can't install GPUs...  Roll Eyes Come on.

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
Onetrack

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:51:37 AM

Everyone should check out a few other coins that have been in crypto as long as EMC2 and get an idea of what master nodes can pay, its very exciting stuff - we were at 13-14k without the idea of master node implementation, 13-14k should be the new low once markets are settled.

Masternodes are not the holy grail! Only Dash is really successful with a MN. But that is not just because of the MN.

And owning a MN with very valuable coins is only something for the happy few. So enough reason to be sceptical.

And stop pretending Masternode is the ultimate...

Connect your currency to Ebay/Amazon, whatever... then we're talking!

http://ion.nodes4u.com/

I guess my 1800 / month return on a 2,000.00 investment back in march disagrees with you.
95do

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:04:33 AM

the coin is dumped because everyone getting into bitcoin cash you can see it clear as day on poloniex

time to buy Cheesy
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:07:49 AM

We at EMC2 want to clarify the announcement. The most important part of our foundation is our community. We would like to clarify that the excitement about Apple, or NASA did not came from the team. We would push it as far as on one of our tweets saying “The announcement is not about Apple at this time” was responded to saying “How great would it be if it’s about Apple”. Needless to say we are sorry that you do not feel that the news was sufficient enough. We would also like to clarify the reason why we said the announcement was mind blowing. These are the reasons we felt it would be this important.

We are changing our mining algorithm. What does that mean for you? Instead of large ASIC companies leading the way with mining we have decided to give that feature back to the community by focusing on GPU systems. This way millions of people across the world in all walks of life can have the opportunity to be profitable with EMC2 instead of just waiting in line behind big business. This is your coin, we don’t want to count on any large mining operation to make sure we thrive. We see the value on making it possible for anyone from an early teen getting into crypto, to a retired adult to trying to earn income.  We truly believe in the “decentralized” concept and don’t want to just be another coin talking about it.

We have never been closer to our BTM partnerships and will be a leading coin in atm withdrawals in the near future. We believe that making EMC2 ready for mainstream adoption is more important than any in-house crypto release.

We are expanding our team to ensure EMC2 stays ahead of the curve in the future of crypto. We want to build a coin that will ensure a good future for our holders and investors and not turn into just another coin on the list. Being the coin leading the way in scientific research, a huge untapped industry, we felt that working on cold storage devices like ledger nano and things like master nodes will help ensure the future of our coin and benefit coin holders.

We also believe that everyone understands the future of cryptocurrency. By getting into the mining rig market now we believe it will also provide profits for our investors in the future and supply a name people can trust in the mining equipment market.

These are all the reasons that exchanges are excited about working with EMC2 and the things we feel like we need to get done to finalize contracts we have been working on with the big names that we all as a community want to see EMC2 working with.

Thank you for all the love and support and we will keep you updated as we advance. Because of the reaction we will never be pre announcing news again. We are proud to be one of the few coins to live up to their word on making the announcement and tried our best to make it sizable for the community. I hope we have helped clarify the reasons no one stands in EMC2’s way in the crypto market!! The next announcement will be direct to social media so keep your eyes on the channel for more to come!!!

it's not like emc2miner has raised 100million usd ..yet !! Wink lol hodl emc2 weeee

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
burnum

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:23:44 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 02:38:16 AM by burnum

Ya this is a good thing for miners, which is a good thing for the network, for now this will be good for someone that is getting into crypto, but the way things go massive companies will end up mining for EMC2 but wont need to worry about it for some time after this, which means that EMC2 can be adopted by more of the community than just trading members (that seem to come and go) - miners are the largest supporters of coins - this is for sure a good step in the right direction even though the traders hated the announcement, nothin wrong with announcing that your announcing something soon - next time I might just add something so people do not pump themselves up, price will be right back where it was and even the traders will come around to understanding the path your team has chosen
The brightest thing about your announcement is you are showing that a team is behind EMC2 and that is huge, hundreds of coins out there without teams - much less even one spokesman that is on top of moving the coin in a good direction.
Its good to see someone thinking about community and the future of their community.

Much love

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:28:34 AM

Better buy the dip. A lot of folks are taking advantage of the BCH pump.
Webark

Activity: 203

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:56:06 AM

Timing couldn't have been better, will make a purchase shortly. Missed it two weeks ago, had it written down however never got round to it and got caught up in the researching the other coins.. Hopefully price will not keep going lower and now is the best time to buy..
Just curious to know how much we can expect a coins value to be in lets say 2-5 years.. $50 seems attainable to me, would love to hear your thoughts..

erk84vr44

Activity: 185

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:07:45 AM

i would love to run a masternode, as long as the requirements are not crazy like 5k coins
Pages: « 1 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 [456] 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: