Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:08:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 [490] 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076342 times)
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:59:11 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 03:12:13 PM by gembitz

And the development of Weeee Cash continues.

New planned features are:
- Chat / Messaging
- Video calls
- Facebook integration and log in
- BTC integration
- Items to GPS location pick up

Weeee for iOS is in pipeline too.

The  team will do the best to deliver appropriate updates.

HELLO IS THIS MICROPHONE ON? ==> FACEBOOK?  WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING? :\ ***WTFFF WHO IN CRYPTO USES FACEBOOK???***

>_> LOOKS LIKE EMC2 COULD BEE BEING DUMPED BACK TO SUB 1000!!  Cheesy Shocked Cool JMHO===>WEEEEEEEEEEEE

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Zet

Activity: 152
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:35:31 PM

- Chat / Messaging
- Video calls
- Facebook integration and login
- BTC integration

The team will do the best to deliver appropriate updates.

HELLO IS THIS MICROPHONE ON? ==> FACEBOOK?  WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING? :\ ***WTFFF WHO IN CRYPTO USES FACEBOOK???***

>_> LOOKS LIKE EMC2 COULD BEE BEING DUMPED BACK TO SUB 1000!!  Cheesy Shocked Cool JMHO===>WEEEEEEEEEEEE
Don't get too excited...
Those who want to log on Weeee via FB will be able to do so. No one will stack up loads of EMC2 on Weeee and "protect it" with FB credentials.
Jantapw
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:55:56 PM

Many people are in crypto for getting wealthy very quick therefore people grumble about this statement.
gembitz

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:25:52 PM

- Chat / Messaging
- Video calls
- BTC integration

Don't get too excited...
Those who want to log on Weeee via FB will be able to do so. No one will stack up loads of EMC2 on Weeee and "protect it" with FB credentials.

i hope everyone here has the wits enough to stand up against facebook ~ Zuckerburgs' mission is diametrical opposed to bitcoin and the fundamental principles of the satoshi whitepaper!!   Roll Eyes 
>> meh=n00bs NEVER listen.

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Ben K.

Activity: 103
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:04:21 PM

To clarify:

We do not specifically support facebook. However, it is essential to the future success of all digital currency that developers make tools to increase access. To put it metaphorically: We built the high speed train without laying down the rails. We believe that EMC2 can be a great tool for exchange, accounting, and value, and our goal is to build tools which enable more people to use it as a currency.

The construction of this infrastructure is long term. We want to encourage people to acquire these coins not to be flipped in a few days, but to be held long term as we continue to explore new ways of creating more demand and utility for the currency.

Ultimately the success of this or any crypto project hinges on participation. We have a vision of this coin being the standard for all scientific funding throughout the world. If that goal resonates with you, I encourage you to get more involved, create more awareness, encourage others to learn more, volunteer your time, your skills etc.

If you really want this to grow in value, that is how it's done. Yes, along the way there will be attempts by others (whales) to move the coin up or down to profit off the margins, but real growth comes from within, not by buying and selling the coin in the short term.
The Zet

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:45:16 PM

- Chat / Messaging
- Video calls
- BTC integration

Don't get too excited...

i hope everyone here has the wits enough to stand up against facebook ~ Zuckerburgs' mission is diametrical opposed to bitcoin and the fundamental principles of the satoshi whitepaper!!   Roll Eyes 
Hehe, this antiFB hysteria amuses me, tbh. Although I've never used it, it's hilarious how trendy become dump on Facebook. Most of the people out there don't know exactly what was the issue, but, hey, let's jump on the bandwagon...

But hey, let the n00b explain something to you.

Your statement is like saying Nobel prize must be bad since Nobel's inventions were a cause of many deaths. It's not the Facebook one who let data leak. It's about them not doing anything with (possible) misusage of data. As for Weeee, FB will be used only for login. And ONLY for those who want to use that way for logging in. They won't have any info about your coins. And if you do not want to go that route, you can create a new username and password. In fact, you do not have to use the app at all, just keep your coins in your QT wallet.
And please spare me talking about Satoshi wp. Let's be honest, you've wiped your a*s with it, once you've followed KYC routine on various exchanges.

EMC2 (Weeee) needs to take advantage of every possible way to popularize itself. Of course, not by breaching the security of the project, but if you know anything about programming an/or business, you'd know FB credentials aren't a breach per se.
On the contrary, it can be a step closer to attracting more people to the Weeee/EMC2.

Now you can continue to shill or bad-mouth, with your "over 50k sat" and "under 1000 sat" statements respectively, depending on whether you're buying or selling right now.
With that being said, I'll just quote another forum member:

Quote from: chrysophylax
Price! Price! Price!

Seriously - what a load of crap people talk about these days. If you concern yourself with nothing but price, then a GAMBLER you are, and not even remotely regarded as an investor.

Tech is one thing, but is completely nothing without a good backing, and EMC2 _HAS_ a great team behind it.

I read so much newbie garbage (yes newbie - which includes some 'oldies' as well) about price, when it is all speculative. Honestly, if ANYONE was actually concerned with the development, they would help. Those that want to troll and call bullshit on everything they see here, bury your head back up where the sun don't shine, and feel safe once again there.

Those of you who are serious, constructive criticism and help is what you give, and ALL of us are thankful for it. Even the whining boofheads that have nothing nice to say - EVER - should be thankful!
Now, off to work for me Wink

#crysx
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:08:02 PM

How will the facebook integration and login exactly work on the wee app, ie which are the expected advantages?
BTW I'm not jumping on the anti-facebook hysteria party, only morons could be surprised by the news of FB big data being sold and used, anybody with a brain has known that for years already.

The Zet

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:47:12 PM

How will the facebook integration and login exactly work on the wee app, ie which are the expected advantages?
BTW I'm not jumping on the anti-facebook hysteria party, only morons could be surprised by the news of FB big data being sold and used, anybody with a brain has known that for years already.
The devs should tell you how will it work on the app. On the other side, the advantage is the same as majority websites/applications have nowadays. Using FB or Google+ credentials for login, became a common thing. I guess Weeee Cash is aiming to become a casual mobile wallet, accessible to the people unfamiliar with the crypto, as well. I see that as making them easy transition to the crypto.

How many times did you abandon some registration, because of the procedure? Now imagine someone who would maaaaybe start a crypto adventure (because someone else told them it's a cool thing or something...). After the installation, they are required to create username/pass, then go to mail account to verify... Probably more than few will say: "nah, I don't feel I'm up to that right now" and uninstall the app eventually. On the other hand, they're familiar with FB and that makes them feel comfortable.
Weeee cash isn't intended to replace your Excalibur wallet, hence arguing over using FB login is making a mountain out of a molehill.
Goldsheik

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

GOLDSHEIK POWER

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:10:34 AM

Im A HODLer too... I Bought 2600 EMC2 at 2 dollars... and im hoping to recover soon!

Sorry, pal, you lost everything. EMC2 is now $0.17 and sinking. Expect it to go sub $0.10.
hodap

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:21:17 AM

Im A HODLer too... I Bought 2600 EMC2 at 2 dollars... and im hoping to recover soon!

Sorry, pal, you lost everything. EMC2 is now $0.17 and sinking. Expect it to go sub $0.10.

This really doesn't look good. I know the whole market is in shambles but EMC2 lost about 95% from its all time high. That hurts. I don't want to be in the shoes of someone who bought at the peak...
gembitz

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:39:34 PM

- Chat / Messaging
- Video calls
- BTC integration

Don't get too excited...

i hope everyone here has the wits enough to stand up against facebook ~ Zuckerburgs' mission is diametrical opposed to bitcoin and the fundamental principles of the satoshi whitepaper!!   Roll Eyes
Hehe, this antiFB hysteria amuses me, tbh. Although I've never used it, it's hilarious how trendy become dump on Facebook. Most of the people out there don't know exactly what was the issue, but, hey, let's jump on the bandwagon...

But hey, let the n00b explain something to you.

Your statement is like saying Nobel prize must be bad since Nobel's inventions were a cause of many deaths. It's not the Facebook one who let data leak. It's about them not doing anything with (possible) misusage of data. As for Weeee, FB will be used only for login. And ONLY for those who want to use that way for logging in. They won't have any info about your coins. And if you do not want to go that route, you can create a new username and password. In fact, you do not have to use the app at all, just keep your coins in your QT wallet.
And please spare me talking about Satoshi wp. Let's be honest, you've wiped your a*s with it, once you've followed KYC routine on various exchanges.

EMC2 (Weeee) needs to take advantage of every possible way to popularize itself. Of course, not by breaching the security of the project, but if you know anything about programming an/or business, you'd know FB credentials aren't a breach per se.
On the contrary, it can be a step closer to attracting more people to the Weeee/EMC2.

Now you can continue to shill or bad-mouth, with your "over 50k sat" and "under 1000 sat" statements respectively, depending on whether you're buying or selling right now.
With that being said, I'll just quote another forum member:

Quote from: chrysophylax
Price! Price! Price!

Seriously - what a load of crap people talk about these days. If you concern yourself with nothing but price, then a GAMBLER you are, and not even remotely regarded as an investor.

Tech is one thing, but is completely nothing without a good backing, and EMC2 _HAS_ a great team behind it.

I read so much newbie garbage (yes newbie - which includes some 'oldies' as well) about price, when it is all speculative. Honestly, if ANYONE was actually concerned with the development, they would help. Those that want to troll and call bullshit on everything they see here, bury your head back up where the sun don't shine, and feel safe once again there.

Those of you who are serious, constructive criticism and help is what you give, and ALL of us are thankful for it. Even the whining boofheads that have nothing nice to say - EVER - should be thankful!
Now, off to work for me Wink

#crysx

re: Nobel prize ===> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f61KMw5zVhg

Roll Eyes

~are you new here?

fyi: i've been warning people about facebook for over 5 years!!!  :\   lmfao

gembitz

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:46:53 PM

The devs should tell you how will it work on the app. On the other side, the advantage is the same as majority websites/applications have nowadays. Using FB or Google+ credentials for login, became a common thing. I guess Weeee Cash is aiming to become a casual mobile wallet, accessible to the people unfamiliar with the crypto, as well. I see that as making them easy transition to the crypto.

How many times did you abandon some registration, because of the procedure? Now imagine someone who would maaaaybe start a crypto adventure (because someone else told them it's a cool thing or something...). After the installation, they are required to create username/pass, then go to mail account to verify... Probably more than few will say: "nah, I don't feel I'm up to that right now" and uninstall the app eventually. On the other hand, they're familiar with FB and that makes them feel comfortable.
Weeee cash isn't intended to replace your Excalibur wallet, hence arguing over using FB login is making a mountain out of a molehill.

https://www.veteranstodayarchives.com/2012/07/10/mark-zuckerberg-awarded-cia-surveillance-award/

Roll Eyes

^haha seriously need me to show you? ...man

The Zet

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:05:37 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 05:05:11 PM by The Zet

Oh, I give up... Just don't use the FB login, or... you know, don't use the app at all, if that'll make you feel safe.

It's hard to explain something to someone who wouldn't listen...
graysoon
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:12:32 PM

The best thing about the crypto market is that all often foreign currencies aren't appreciated in accordance with their own potential. Which is what makes enter a trade signals legitimate.
zampolit

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:23:16 AM

https://www.scryptpools.net/
New stable pool 4 mining Einsteinium with detailed information on the profitability of coins mined, transaction control on the official blockexplorers, dedicated ports for mining in different ways (video cards, farms, ASICS, services Nicehach.com and Myrigrentals.com). All my L3+ and Nicehash orders are working exclusively on this pool right now Wink

Discord channel: https://discord.gg/24EksCN
Targetbit

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:55:50 PM

I have a problem starting the wallet:

einsteinium core quit unexpectedly

I use Mac OSX 10.11.*

Can anyone help?
gembitz

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:30:20 PM

Oh, I give up... Just don't use the FB login, or... you know, don't use the app at all, if that'll make you feel safe.

It's hard to explain something to someone who wouldn't listen...

devs don't listen..what's the point if the coin is controlled by exchanges who don't embrace bitcoins' core principles..i cannot stand by and say nothing watching price fall.. :\ hmmm

gembitz

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:48:13 PM

I did not receive any bonus on downloading the weeee wallet. I transferred 100 EMC2 to it too.   Huh

They will be sent to accounts probably next week along with sticker.

Hello why don't you put it on the play store?

This was beta release, means we still need to fix few things (like add more languages,...), let people test it, get some feedback...

We will put it in the store in about 2 weeks from now.

Edit: Would be maybe nice to have log in through facbeook, so people do not have to remember extra credentials ....

https://twitter.com/stephenthomas0/status/978614034101620736

Cheesy Grin Wink

numb12

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:42:46 PM

So There is no hope?
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:05:15 PM

So There is no hope?

Because one member of BTCtalk say something, it must be true?
If after researching you come to the same conclusion, it might be true for you but not for the team.
Pages: « 1 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 [490] 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: