Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:51:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What mindset do you have right now in altcoins?  (Read 69 times)
eiijee160613 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:03:55 AM

The Prey:

1. Insufficient knowledge about the project.
 * Where in you always depending on other's thoughts and decisions even if they are not based on facts.
2. Negative thoughts over positive.
 * The greatest enemy of investing is when you are full of doubts "what if?" "Is that true?" in developments you always criticize the works.
3. Making decisions based on feelings.
 * This is the common basis of new comer in cryptocurrency. They will usually say "I have a feeling that it will dump" so I need to sell now because all of them are selling (PANIC SELLING) vice versa with FOMO.
4. Full of anxiety in surroundings.
 * A common thing that affects your emotions resulting to making decision base on feelings. Why? Its just this simple: when you are in bad mood you can’t make right decisions properly cause your thoughts are divided.

The Predator:

1. Keep on researching about the project.
 * This is the best fundamental method for individual on how to win. Feed yourself with knowledge by simply asking questions in community, doing research and participating in community forums. It really help us to grow more and learn more.
2. Positive thoughts over negative.
 * In all negative things you always see positive things for example : Oh my. i bought this coin/token for 2$ and now it's only 1$. some may say yes it's a losses, but it won't count as a losses until you won't sell it at dip. much better to check what's the problem why it happens because we are exposed  to MANIPULATION.
3. Making decisions based on knowledge.
 * Yes! As you feed your self with knowledge about the project you can now overcome your feelings in terms of making decisions.
4. Organized surroundings
 * It means you can work neatly and orderly because you have nothing to worry, all things are in order so you can think properly and make decisions better.

Entering this industry is not a joke and not even just a game, if you can't afford to lose something then you can't win something at all. Regrets are given,  the question is are you prepared for those regrets?

I'm not an expert here, yet this is just base on my thoughts, feel free to add yours if ever.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: