Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:10:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BETA][ICO] Coinbates: Weapons of Mass Adoption  (Read 2203 times)
coinbates (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 03:38:57 AM

Hello to your project and the whole team! You here write that governments are prone to tyranny, and cryptography is a wonderful test against this fact. Let's see how you manage your project without tyranny Smiley
Tell me please, which citizens can take part in Coinbates?

And a hello to you from the team as well!

Residents of all countries can participate in the Coinbates token sale, excluding residents of Balkans, Belarus, Burma, Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, and Zimbabwe.

We will be ever mindful of the possibility of tyranny within ourselves, and to cease the possibility with due diligence. Thank you for the reminder.
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:55:54 AM

Being able to get a cashback after making a transaction that are offered by Coinbates should be able to makes many people change their way of making a transaction.
And in the future it should be able to fully change the way of payment system.
coinbates (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 04:12:04 AM

Being able to get a cashback after making a transaction that are offered by Coinbates should be able to makes many people change their way of making a transaction.
And in the future it should be able to fully change the way of payment system.

Yes, and the cashback is paid out in the crypto of your choice. We support Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Nano, ZCash, Monero, Binance Coin, EOS, IOTA, XRP and of course our own token: BATES.
coinbates (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 05:49:38 AM

An excerpt from our Medium

"Our mission is to build products and services that help bring new waves of adopters into the crypto-sphere by leveraging existing behaviors and business models, while also educating entrants about the new economy and stimulating usage of the developing technologies among consumers and businesses."

Learn more: https://medium.com/coinbates/introducing-coinbates-and-our-mission-of-opening-crypto-to-everyone-1d30b8264af0
profall

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:05:31 AM

About this content of your announcement:

1. Create your Coinbates account, with just an email address and password.

2. Choose the cryptocurrency (we support 12 digital assets at launch) that you would like your crypto cashback rewards paid in by specifying your wallet deposit address.

3. Every time you click through from Coinbates and complete purchases at the websites (with a credit or debit card as usual) of our Supported Brands, your Coinbates account will be credited with your crypto cashback reward.

Please help me to clearly how you can take reward for buyer? ( feed back from supply or what?)
Another question is about safe. When  a people register an accuout, you only require email adress, how it can be safe?

coinbates (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 06:10:56 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 06:37:20 AM by coinbates

About this content of your announcement:

1. Create your Coinbates account, with just an email address and password.

2. Choose the cryptocurrency (we support 12 digital assets at launch) that you would like your crypto cashback rewards paid in by specifying your wallet deposit address.

3. Every time you click through from Coinbates and complete purchases at the websites (with a credit or debit card as usual) of our Supported Brands, your Coinbates account will be credited with your crypto cashback reward.

Please help me to clearly how you can take reward for buyer? ( feed back from supply or what?)
Another question is about safe. When  a people register an accuout, you only require email adress, how it can be safe?

Thank you for your questions!

The brands and retailers in our merchant catalog pay us a commission (in fiat) for sales that we send them. We take  a large portion of that, and convert it into our users' chosen crypto for payout. It's not paid out from inflation from our token supply, the reward is paid by the merchant.

Yes, we only require a verified email address to get started, but we will have an optional Google Authenticator 2FA integrated before any kind of withdrawals or transfers go live. You will be able to secure your Coinbates account with the same level of security offered even by Binance.

sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:14:50 PM

the project is good but needs more effort for mass adoption from merchants ,do you have already partnered mechants in the catalogue?
i hope you get more adoption

As stated above, we have 25 big name merchants live and integrated. Just click here to create an account to browse our live merchant catalog.

Merchants include: Microsoft, Lenovo, GAP, Sephora, Macy's, Bodybuilding.com, Calvin Klein, Lacoste, and more!

We are focusing on quality before quantity. It's on our roadmap to grow the merchant catalog to   100 merchants by the end of this year.
Yes i took a look and this is a very good start esp partnership with big names like microsoft .
coinbates (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:40:20 PM

the project is good but needs more effort for mass adoption from merchants ,do you have already partnered mechants in the catalogue?
i hope you get more adoption

As stated above, we have 25 big name merchants live and integrated. Just click here to create an account to browse our live merchant catalog.

Merchants include: Microsoft, Lenovo, GAP, Sephora, Macy's, Bodybuilding.com, Calvin Klein, Lacoste, and more!

We are focusing on quality before quantity. It's on our roadmap to grow the merchant catalog to   100 merchants by the end of this year.
Yes i took a look and this is a very good start esp partnership with big names like microsoft .

And more on the way!
coinbates (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 04:34:03 PM

Our mission is to help drive mass adoption of cryptocurrencies in the marketplace

During Phase I of our initiative, our goal is to help increase the number of cryptocurrency users globally.

By issuing crypto in the form of a rebate, we relieve the financial and technical pressure associated with crypto investing today.

This offers new entrants an opportunity to enter the space with a mindset that lets them freely explore the developing technologies and ecosystems.

Ultimately, we aim to increase the consumer and business participants in crypto by leveraging existing business models, behaviors and networks, while educating new entrants about the rapidly emerging new economy enabled by cryptocurrencies and distributed ledger technologies.

Learn more about Coinbates and our growth initiative in the Phase I whitepaper.
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:31:10 PM

I have dived deep into inspecting this project since it was announced. And I must say I am intrigued. You have a working product with immense room for growth. A wonderful foundation for a fantastic business. The Ebates of Crypto. I can see many millions of people being introduced into crypto for the first time because of Coinbates. This is the right way to grow the crypto market. Think about it, a person will have to learn how to use a wallet once they get their crypto in cashback from Coinbates.

Then they will have to learn how to transfer to an exchange and sell. And eventually they'll be reading Satoshi's whitepaper themselves! Just kidding, no, but seriously, I think this has the potential to open up Bitcoin and crypto to a massive audience.

Might even be a catalyst for a bull run.

I will be sending this to my friends tonight.

By the way, where is the team located?
coinbates (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:38:07 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 09:30:32 PM by coinbates

I have dived deep into inspecting this project since it was announced. And I must say I am intrigued. You have a working product with immense room for growth. A wonderful foundation for a fantastic business. The Ebates of Crypto. I can see many millions of people being introduced into crypto for the first time because of Coinbates. This is the right way to grow the crypto market. Think about it, a person will have to learn how to use a wallet once they get their crypto in cashback from Coinbates.

Then they will have to learn how to transfer to an exchange and sell. And eventually they'll be reading Satoshi's whitepaper themselves! Just kidding, no, but seriously, I think this has the potential to open up Bitcoin and crypto to a massive audience.

Might even be a catalyst for a bull run.

I will be sending this to my friends tonight.

By the way, where is the team located?

Thank you for comments and expression of support! The team is located in the United States, with representatives in Europe. We are registered in both the United States and in Estonia, our Estonian subsidiary is responsible for the issuance and administration of the BATES token, while the U.S. entity handles the crypto cashback business.
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:04:53 PM

What does crypto cashback ecommerce shopping entail exactly? When you spend money online you get money back?
coinbates (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:08:07 PM

What does crypto cashback ecommerce shopping entail exactly? When you spend money online you get money back?

That's exactly right. And in this case, the money you get back is the crypto of your choice. We support 12 digital assets today. Our launch site has all the details: https://www.coinbateslaunch.com/

urchent

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:36:32 PM

I think you need to pay attention to visual interpretation in order to attract a large audience. I wish you success
coinbates (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:39:22 PM

I think you need to pay attention to visual interpretation in order to attract a large audience. I wish you success

Your suggestion is welcome but it needs elucidation, please feel free to develop your thoughts further.
anatolyp

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:46:31 PM

Hello to your project and the whole team! You here write that governments are prone to tyranny, and cryptography is a wonderful test against this fact. Let's see how you manage your project without tyranny Smiley

Residents of all countries can participate in the Coinbates token sale, excluding residents of Balkans, Belarus, Burma, Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, and Zimbabwe.

We will be ever mindful of the possibility of tyranny within ourselves, and to cease the possibility with due diligence. Thank you for the reminder.

Thank you for not leaving your question unanswered. I live in the Russian Federation, and to the best of my ability and free time, I will follow the development of your project.
coinbates (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 01:15:13 AM

Thank you for not leaving your question unanswered. I live in the Russian Federation, and to the best of my ability and free time, I will follow the development of your project.

Thank you, Anatoly.  We invite you to enter the conversation in our Telegram, Twitter and Medium channels:

Telegram: https://t.me/coinbates
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/coinbatescrypto
Medium: https://medium.com/coinbates

We look forward to your participation.
Edgar9

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:53:27 AM

Hi. What will be the discount during the first days of the ICO and will there be any at all?
coinbates (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:59:37 AM

Hi. What will be the discount during the first days of the ICO and will there be any at all?

There will be discounts, and they will  be announced shortly before the token sale begins.
nolaryanArlin

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:02:43 AM

There will be discounts, and they will  be announced shortly before the token sale begins.
Also pulling the project with a bonus will certainly attract more investors to join this project, hopefully the project will reach its target.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: