Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:48:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AFINCOIN-THE DIVERSE AND POWERFUL UTILITY TOKEN WITH CO-BLOCKCHAINS  (Read 514 times)
vondagon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:44:44 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 06:56:45 AM by vondagon

ICO-1 Start August 27, 2018 Time 9:09 am.(Singapore)

WHAT IS AFINCOIN?

Asian Fintech (Afin) provide online business platform for various business entrepreneurs and companies and bring them on Blockchain platform to applications for business platforms in those fields..

Afin will provide “Afin online Platform” to facilitate trade and negotiation between business entrepreneur and companies from various countries, also enhance the connectivity, and provide accurate and up to date information and data on a fast track.

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vondagon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:45:44 AM

Stay tuned for more details
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:43:05 PM

because you will create an onsite business platform, I think you will face big rivals, actually it is very simple, if your project is successful later, just the products that are sold through your platform, have a fairly cheap price and consumers get elegant items
rashio

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:50:18 PM

I cannot see a plan for Bounty or Airdrop above. Do you not provide it for your ICO promotion? By the way, your thread look is quite good. I hope it indicates Afincoin project is a serious project with great future plan. 
MyCryptoMint

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:17:06 AM

Yes looking for bounty program , i like the project as you have several recognized faces , Alexander shah is a well known  Crypto Influences who was the first person to get Boxing into the blockchain with Rewardmob and Boxing world Champion Malcolm Champion, he also took Wagerr to partner with MMA legend ryan ford. I know he got some other project in the works such as STARS who is at Turtle Network.

Palida is from Thailand is a very known Crypto influencer from Thailand who was with ETA. I read some info about the Managing director Sittisak is owns the biggest Auto Mobile Car Auction in Thailand called Siam Inter Auction , they have very big auction every week

I think with Sittisak in the group as the backer of this project nothing could go wrong , I vouge for this project as i can see some of Asia's young Stars working on this
Professor_Crypto

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:57:28 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 10:51:06 AM by Professor_Crypto

Hello,

I am a YouTuber with over (50,000 subscribers). My team and I specialize in making professional review videos for new ICOs and business platforms. If you interested in posting your video on my channel, Please PM me. Thank you

You can reach us on Telegram: @professcrcryptoico

Youtube channel: YouTube: Professor Crypto
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:04:12 AM

With so many ICOs running nowadays, how are you gonna assure that you will reach your targets? So much competition that potential investors might overlook your project. How are you going to sell this one?
Afin Tech Support

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 08:49:17 AM

Hi all! Greetings from Technical Team. Started from now on, we will be here answer to all the techical questions, please feel free to ask us right away.

Anyway. We have some technical updates for you, it’s the co-chain!

https://i.imgur.com/iN7cMzU.png

Yes! Co-Chain.

Afin has developed a co-chain system that has resulted in Afin currency being split into two currencies: Afin and AfinS. Co-Chain is derived from the word “Co-Blockchain”. Made from more than one type of blogging to coordinate and work together. Because of each block type. There are a number of advantages and disadvantages to the concept of a blog. Come work with another kind. To help make the most of one type of blogging. Eliminate the disadvantages of another type of blogging. Make the system more efficient.

Afin has developed Co-Chain as well. The ERC-20 was used for the major currency, Afin Coin. And chose the SCP standard for the AfinS Coin, which is a secondary currency. Details are as follows.

Afin Coin

Afin Coin can be obtained from ICO funds or exchanged on the Ethereum Request for Comment 20 (Ethereum Request for Comment 20), which can be exchanged for speculation on a popular board.

How to get Afin Coin?
- Through ICO
- Use other types of coins Via the exchange market
- Use cash exchange Via e-wallet provider
- Use the AfinS coins exchanged via the Afin Wallet management page.
- Received from other Afin users.

The Utilization of Afin Coin
- Exchange to make a profit on the exchange and transfer to others.
- As Utility Token use in Afin Platforms and Co-operate Platforms.
- Used to exchange AfinS Coin. The amount of AfinS Coin to be paid depends on the current value of Afin Coin, at the rate of 1 USD per 100 AfinS Coin. (This is an assumption to fix the value of AfinS)

The advantages of the Afin coin according to the ERC-20 standards
- Under the structure of the coin, Ethereum, which is the second most recognized medal in the world after Bitcoin, has developed consistently. can grow much more.
- Transparent, reliable, You can check the Smart Contract as well as the history and movement of all Afin Coin coins (eg, web check. etherscan.io)
- The volatility of value, in the same way, Bitcoin coins can be exchanged for profit (or loss) on the Crypto Trading Exchange market.

The disadvantages of the Afin coin according to the ERC-20 standards
- There is a fee that does not suit Micro-transaction (too expensive fee)
- Takes a long time to complete the transaction. It may take up around to 15-20 minutes.
- The volatility of value, in the same way, Bitcoin coins make it unsuitable for use. Because of the uncertain and variable value at any time.

AfinS Coin

AfinS Coin is a derivative of Afin developed in accordance with the Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP). We use this standard to develop AfinS Coin to be “Stable Coin” and to eliminate the disadvantages of the ERC-20 coin. AfinS Coin can be obtained through the exchange of Afin Coin medallions through the user's wallet management page. The AfinS Coin can be used
to purchase and sell Afin platforms. Other Services Acceptance If the Afin Coin is the same as the AfinS savings account, it is comparable to the banknote. You can use it directly with most effectively.

How to get AfinS Coin?
- From receiving payments with AfinS
- Use Afin coins exchanged via Afin Wallet management page.

The Utilization of AfinS Coin
- Pay on Platforms of Afin Platforms
- Get money/transfer money to other Afin users.
- Apply to Afin Coin. The amount of Afin Coin to be paid depends on the
current value of Afin Coin at a rate of 1 USD per 100 AfinS Coin.

The advantages of AfinS Coin according to the SCP standards
- No fee. Good for Micro-transaction.
- Under the SCP standards which had been accepted around the world.
- Stable value, easy to accept in term of the real business transaction.
- Make a transaction in 3-5 minutes, faster than the ERC-20 standard.
- A public restful API can be developed to quickly connect to Afin.

The disadvantages of AfinS Coin according to the SCP standards
- It still takes time, as usual, to exchange between Afin Coin to AfinS.
- Cannot be traded on Trading Exchange for speculation.

Conclusion

The outcome of the Co-Blockchain system
As a result of Afin's Co-Chain system, Afin has the ability to utilize a variety of functions. Both exchanges for speculation. The money spent instead. It is safe. It can also be used to develop software to connect. To expand the service quickly.

The advantages of Afin on Co-Chain Architecture ERC-20 / SCP
- It is safe, transparent and verifiable.
- Afin Coin can be traded or exchanged to make a profit (or loss) on the Crypto Trading Exchange market when Afin coin is listed up.
- AfinS Coin can be used at on most efficiency in the real transaction.
- There is a very low fee to spend or use in a transaction.
- High-speed transaction.
- A public restful API can be developed to quickly connect to Afin.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We, the technical team, are very happy to answer and provide you the in-depth information if needed.

Next time, we will update you with the information about our mining platform. The platform that you can control from web dashboard.
Yoy can choose what to mine, directly to your wallet.

Please stay tuned!

https://i.imgur.com/tV99a8A.png
pr.afincoin

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:38:08 AM

Hi  Thank you for cheering up our project.
ICO crowd sale is now open at www.afincoin.io

"Join us and be able to use it on our platform in Sep.,2018"
https://medium.com/@afincoin/how-to-join-the-asian-fintech-project-e2ba94caac88
jeanniej4

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:43:21 AM

I have read the introduction to AFIN, honestly, its advantages are many disadvantages, especially with the excellent features on Co-Chain Architecture ERC-20 / SCP.
I think this project is likely to be very successful, waiting for updates.
By the way, I think you should buy a co-member rank to show the image in the ANN, an article by the newbie that usually does not convince many people.
alip1212

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 01:08:16 AM

Hi admin, we are from promotional services.
We want to offer cooperation to develop your company.
We have Telegram, FB, Twetter and Youtub channels that you can use to advertise your project.
If you are interested please contact our telegram https://t.me/Creator_RadarAirdrop
bodeng

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:38:59 AM

where is the roadmap ?? You need to add a roadmap so that this project is more interesting, good luck.
faiz1998

Activity: 250
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 02:56:11 AM

i dont know this picture. it is just link. i dont understand it. please update tread and buy cooper member.

◄  JUST NEWBIE ►
◄ we never sleep alone ►◄ because i have pillow ►
please dont judge me or bullying me
asem

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:23:06 AM

interesting project and a good team, hopefully this project is successful.
EgyKing

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:29:41 AM

So  afins coins is an afin coin derivative that has been developed to be more perfect. From what I read with the difference between afin coins and  afins coins is transaction time, if afin coins take 15-20 minutes for transactions while afins coins are faster ie 3-5 minute. is there another difference?
ciput

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:38:11 AM

You need to add the details of the token so that the participants are more interested in the project.
tapayberuy

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:00:08 AM

how much is this coin when ico Huh and what is your sales target ??
keset

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:09:29 AM

you need to update this project so that participants are not confused in following this project.
sakeramania

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:21:02 AM

a good project afin coin you need to promote this project even harder.
MyCryptoMint

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:24:00 AM

where is the roadmap ?? You need to add a roadmap so that this project is more interesting, good luck.

There is roadmap in their website, i see it clearly , but somehow i dont know why the image they add is missing here on Bitcointalk
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: