Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:34:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [UTO] 🌟 🌟🌟 RedCarpet.App - game-changing SOCIAL NETWORK 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 386 times)
redcarpetapp (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Looking for trouble

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:10:41 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 01:05:46 PM by redcarpetapp

Hello people,

Remember this day, because this is the day when you've been told about RedCarpet.App, the app that is meant to blend seamlessly the online and offline worlds into a wonderful and complete social experience.

Ever thought how an application to incorporate Facebook, Instagram, Tinder, TripAdvisor, Lyst would look like?!

*** RedCarpet.App is currently in beta version, can be found in PlayStore only by an invitation sent from one of the team members in order to download it. ***

Let's start. Most info here can be found at https://redcarpet.app .

RedCarpet.App started out as a simple intention of bringing the online and offline worlds closer and balancing them, in order to blur out the negative effects of social media, unify the gap between both worlds, encourage people to also enjoy their real lives more and design for themselves wonderful, unforgettable experiences.

Like all natural things and ideas, it came without a notice. The outlines of RedCarpet.App were drawn on a piece of paper at 3 AM one morning and that’s how the Red Carpet concept came to life. It’s the project that gained our confidence as we feel it can revolutionize the way people interact with fashion and events while offering them a personal satisfaction of their own image.

Step by step, we researched the name that would best describe the project, designed the business concept plan and all key features of the app and took a series of technical tests in order to find the fastest and easiest way of implementing the picture tagging feature.

Although completing and releasing the RedCarpet.App didn’t require any external funds, we made the decision of using crowdfunding through a public UTO, in order to finance the company. This was due to the desire of having financial stability for the second and third stages of the company’s development. Even more so, we knew that the decision to launch the UTO could financially sustain the global adoption of the app.

In a world where fashion icons such as bloggers, vloggers, and fashionistas are considered the only authorities in the matter, RedCarpet.App gains back the power of the day-to-day person, passionate by fashion, style, and personal image and gives it a voice.

We know that the online representation of what “well dressed” means is different for every individual. RedCarpet.App embeds the full experience of how a person feels, looks and acts like a star. Being focused on life experiences, the app encourages users to share their image at various events, from fancy ones, cultural, business, sport or private, giving every user the opportunity to shine with confidence!
The interaction with the app is designed to be simple and intuitive, as it's inspired by people's natural behavior. We know how important the personal image is; we invest in it time, effort, money, and care, as it is important for us to not only admire ourselves but also to be admired by others.
RedCarpet.App makes it easy: show up, capture the moment and share it with the world.

Please do check the apps features here: https://redcarpet.app/rcapp.php

White Paper: https://redcarpet.app/uto.php

Anything else, including ALL info about the vision of the app, the Utility Token Offering (start date, end date, the 2 stages, the total amount of RCC (RedCarpetCoins), the value of 1 RCC, from what exchange you can purchase coins and so on), team members, functionalities, conditions, official video etc. are found on the official website.

Make your own research and please let us know what you think about it. Any questions are welcomed, any feedback is welcomed.

Liv'in both worlds!
NewWorld2018

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:57:49 AM

Hmmm... it looks intriguing. Where is the Company based ?
will look into this, good luck guys!
redcarpetapp (OP)
Copper Member

Looking for trouble

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:30:25 AM

The company is based in Limassol, Cyprus. Everything about the company information can be found on the White Paper, also information about the company can be found at the bottom of every page on the website.

Thank you!

Liv'in both worlds!
NewWorld2018

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:03:43 AM

The company is based in Limassol, Cyprus. Everything about the company information can be found on the White Paper, also information about the company can be found at the bottom of every page on the website.

Thank you!

Ty man, will look into it.
Bitcoin-newbie

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:26:07 PM

Looks promising on their website. I've checked on Google Play for the app and couldn't find it. Can you explain me how to check the app?
Thank you!
Ben4real

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:37:07 PM

The white paper is detailed. I was able to underline some important points when I was reading it. I will go through once again and later, I will let the public know my position.
redcarpetapp (OP)
Copper Member

Looking for trouble

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:58:30 PM

The white paper is detailed. I was able to underline some important points when I was reading it. I will go through once again and later, I will let the public know my position.

Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated. When we'll finish testing the app, we'll be able to upload a video while using the app, it's important to use it to really understand what it offers.

Again, thank you.

Liv'in both worlds!
redcarpetapp (OP)
Copper Member

Looking for trouble

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:23:18 PM

Looks promising on their website. I've checked on Google Play for the app and couldn't find it. Can you explain me how to check the app?
Thank you!

Hi. You can check the app by receiving an invitation from one of the team members, or by buying the minimum of 1 RCC = 0.001 BTC.

Thank you.

Liv'in both worlds!
Bitcoin-newbie

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:34:44 PM

thanks for the soonest reply. When do you estimate to release the app on the market?
NewWorld2018

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:52:16 PM

The idea of the App is Crazy! Really guys if u make this happen it has a huge potential. What is the stage of the App right now and how can i find out more about the tech part of it.
Also what is your strategy in attracting users and which geographically areas, age, social position etc, basically what is your target audience.
The team, they look legit, checked some of them online. Where can i find more about them?
White Paper is very clear good job on that! so... Very good project over all! I am waiting for your answer on my questions Wink
redcarpetapp (OP)
Copper Member

Looking for trouble

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:24:27 PM

thanks for the soonest reply. When do you estimate to release the app on the market?

The app is going to be available on Google PlayStore in around 2 weeks and the iOS version will be available in AppStore most probably by the end of September 2018.

Liv'in both worlds!
redcarpetapp (OP)
Copper Member

Looking for trouble

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:36:07 AM

The idea of the App is Crazy! Really guys if u make this happen it has a huge potential. What is the stage of the App right now and how can i find out more about the tech part of it.
Also what is your strategy in attracting users and which geographically areas, age, social position etc, basically what is your target audience.
The team, they look legit, checked some of them online. Where can i find more about them?
White Paper is very clear good job on that! so... Very good project over all! I am waiting for your answer on my questions Wink

Hi.

A detailed info about your questions can be found in the White Paper : https://redcarpet.app/docs/RedCarpet-UTO-WhitePaper.pdf

The app is in tests right now, in approximately two weeks is going to be available to download from Google PlayStore.

Basically we target passionate and dynamic people focused on having fun by interacting with others, and at the same time, sharing their fashion style. Our research is showing that the top 5 countries whose population spends the most time on social media are: Philippine, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, and UAE, so our global development strategy will strengthen its efforts in those areas. But, the usage of social media in developed countries such as USA and Canada, EU countries, Australia and others has skyrocketed and has become an indispensable part of people’s day-to-day lives. The main users’ interests on social media are related to the entertainment area, which, once again, highlights the purpose and the vision of RedCarpet.App.

The app aims to target people all over the world, starting with focal points in countries like UK, UAE, EU countries and other developing countries. Our audience is based mostly in urban areas, accustomed to smartphone usage, with an active social life, having the habit of documenting their personal experiences and sharing them with the world.

Demographically speaking, Millennials are the most active segment on social networks. Therefore, social media channels thrive to be appealing to the younger population.

You can find more info about the team on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.

I hope I covered your questions, keeping in mind that the tech part of the app is confidential Smiley

Thanks for your feedback and for your wishes. Enjoy your week!

Liv'in both worlds!
redcarpetapp (OP)
Copper Member

Looking for trouble

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:51:47 AM

-PERSONAL PROFILE-

Liv'in both worlds!
redcarpetapp (OP)
Copper Member

Looking for trouble

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:53:40 PM

-Live Chat-
                                                                          Perfect for meeting new people!

Live Chat is enabled only for users present at the same event, at the same location. Once a user has posted a photo mentioning the name of the event and the location, the Live Chat icon will appear on the user's wall. There are two versions of the live chat: public and private. In the public one, all users can participate, while in the private one, a user has to send an invitation and the recipient has to accept it in order to start chatting.

Liv'in both worlds!
NewWorld2018

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:19:21 PM

Hi.

A detailed info about your questions can be found in the White Paper : https://redcarpet.app/docs/RedCarpet-UTO-WhitePaper.pdf

The app is in tests right now, in approximately two weeks is going to be available to download from Google PlayStore.

Basically we target passionate and dynamic people focused on having fun by interacting with others, and at the same time, sharing their fashion style. Our research is showing that the top 5 countries whose population spends the most time on social media are: Philippine, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, and UAE, so our global development strategy will strengthen its efforts in those areas. But, the usage of social media in developed countries such as USA and Canada, EU countries, Australia and others has skyrocketed and has become an indispensable part of people’s day-to-day lives. The main users’ interests on social media are related to the entertainment area, which, once again, highlights the purpose and the vision of RedCarpet.App.

The app aims to target people all over the world, starting with focal points in countries like UK, UAE, EU countries and other developing countries. Our audience is based mostly in urban areas, accustomed to smartphone usage, with an active social life, having the habit of documenting their personal experiences and sharing them with the world.

Demographically speaking, Millennials are the most active segment on social networks. Therefore, social media channels thrive to be appealing to the younger population.

You can find more info about the team on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.

I hope I covered your questions, keeping in mind that the tech part of the app is confidential Smiley

Thanks for your feedback and for your wishes. Enjoy your week!

Ty, I am really looking into it!
uservalera

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:34:12 PM

The app is going to be available on Google PlayStore in around 2 weeks and the iOS version will be available in AppStore most probably by the end of September 2018.
This is very good news, I am waiting for the full version of your wonderful platform launch,for me this idea is one of the best I have heard recently!You guys are on the right track, continue your development!
kaido19

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:05:39 PM

see the growing gap between social media and real life today, making social media increasingly have a negative context for the views of certain people, like people who think that playing with social media will only waste time, but this project can change that perspective, very well, with this project, users will love themselves more who explore it without fear of not getting attention
NewWorld2018

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:45:21 PM

-Live Chat-
                                                                          Perfect for meeting new people!

Live Chat is enabled only for users present at the same event, at the same location. Once a user has posted a photo mentioning the name of the event and the location, the Live Chat icon will appear on the user's wall. There are two versions of the live chat: public and private. In the public one, all users can participate, while in the private one, a user has to send an invitation and the recipient has to accept it in order to start chatting.

https://redcarpet.app/images/rc-webpage-2-APPLICATION-artboards-11.png

How will the app know I am there, or I am at home just saying I am there to enter the Chat?
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:31:12 PM

social media is a place to prove themselves that being popular is very fun, and imagining all social media is in one application, this is amazing, a very good appreciation made by this project to turn social media into something more useful for one's life

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
redcarpetapp (OP)
Copper Member

Looking for trouble

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:58:15 PM

-SHAPE RECOGNITION-

This technology helped in designing one of the most iconic features of the Red Carpet app. It recognizes the shape of the clothing or accessory item from a photo and allows easily putting tags directly on it. As the tags have preset categories, this feature will instantly indicate a dress, a suit, shoes and other items on the photo; now, the user simply has to name the brand of every product.

Liv'in both worlds!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: