Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:18:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: World in 100 years  (Read 14206 times)
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:40:27 PM

Colonising other planets is going to be a must, most likely Elon Musk will have already formed a company that can transport people to other planets and back

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:32:17 PM

I hope that in 100 years we will meet other races from other planets and galaxies.

The rest is not important to me
Dominic_Johnson

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:02:02 AM

I'm not sure how much of the world will be left to be honest - we aren't too kind to it now
Ting_Ay15

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:36:28 AM

We are going back to stone age at the rate that people are abusing mother earth.
Agnatez

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:57:53 AM

I never asked this question, and do not want to think about it. I won't be here by that time, so I need to think about the near future.
Isabelle.Jaden

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:00:07 PM

we can't live after 100 years so we don't have any idea.
Sherwood_Archer

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:26:45 PM

If virtual immortality researchers are to be believed, then within the next 100 years there would already be people totally living in the virtual world, with their consciousness uploaded digitally, granting people immortality.
If transhumanists are to be believed, then people would be some kind of combination of robot and human, like a superhuman.
Others are relying on us being able to make it to Mars or some other planet where humans could possibly move in case Earth can no longer handle us and we totally ruin it.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:11:35 AM

What do you expect to happen in 100 years?
Flying cars, colonies on Mars, moon?
What are your opinions?

i not dare to think about it caused maybe after 100 years our whole world not here anymore  Roll Eyes
Lintormi

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:24:40 AM

An interesting question, I would like to see the world in 100 years or more. I think that the world will change so much that practically it will not look like our world. New technologies, artificial intelligence will be everywhere where possible, at work robots. Mars is colonized, and so on.
arion6868

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:53:33 PM

nice topic, but i cant really imagine what the world would be in 100 years, should i say there would be float everywhere and human beings does not exist anymore
Hoganti

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:49:30 PM

I understand that in 100 years the world of technology, artificial intelligence and robots will be waiting for us, but I would not want our world to become so soulless.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:41:40 PM

With the modern weaponry around, and with all the animosity between countries, the world won't be around for another 100 years. But if it is, we will be back to primitive, cave living.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 08:59:56 PM

What are your opinions?

i not dare to think about it caused maybe after 100 years our whole world not here anymore  Roll Eyes

The world will still be here - humanity may not.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
dn3

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 10:43:46 PM

What are your opinions?

Flying cars? I think this is too much! But at the same time, I would like to see something like this) I think we'll be able to travel in space, and it is very cool!
PolinaCryptoN
Copper Member

Activity: 403
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:10:29 PM

What are your opinions?
That's actually really interesting idk what there will be but i hope at least earth will be in same condition if not better cuz this wars and conflicts... gosh... how they don't get tired of this shit jez...

I think the problem is in humanity. We have political interests, differences etc. This is why I think there will still be wars and violence. Unless, human gets educated enough to try and live in peace it won't stop.
FosterSofia

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:59:19 PM

The world will change drastically, 100 years from now.
    Driverless cars, around the world. (already in progress)
    We will be able to control the weather.
    Robots will do most of the household works.
    Antarctica will be open for business.
    Space elevators will make space travel cheap and easy.
    Technology will reach to an another level.
    India will be a Tech Nation.
    World poverty level will be zero. As in 2015, the poverty level decreases from 12% to 9.6%, globally.
    There will be, less talk and more work, life.
    Competition level will be high, nodoubt.
    Last one. People will live a materialistic life.
ClockworkTrader

Activity: 213

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:37:19 PM

If we don`t tackle pollution right now, there will be no world to witness  in 100 years, unfortunately.

P.S. As for flying cars - how`re going to organize traffic? Even common planes crush into each other sometimes, I imagine the damage of a flying car accident.
Emily_Davis

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:36:21 PM

What are your opinions?

All of this, plus hopefully scientists discovering how to treat incurable diseases. It wouldn't also hurt if they could finally find a way to upload our consciousness into the virtual world. If scientists can find a way to upload knowledge into our brains, for example, then it won't be surprising if they eventually figure out how to transfer our mind's content and consciousness into a the computer simulation.
gb085

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:08:03 PM

What are your opinions?

In the last 10-15 years technology has developed so fast and to such upgrades that nobody ever thought we will reach.
I strongly believe that in 100 years, we will have changes such:
- sonic speed transportation (controlled by bots)
- human electronic organs that will transform humans in half (bot/human)
- bots workers, no more humans required as workforce
- all kind of digital possibilities (from brain to brain talk to intimate relations with robots)
..and so much more.
Chantella

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:29:58 AM

Interesting times lie ahead... We could be really far in 100 years or somewhere on our way there something collapses and we're out of resources and back to the basics... Who knows, maybe we even get a chance to see that.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: