Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:41:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EMU] EMUCOIN ★ Certified WorldStar ★ We're the golden childs ♥ Emunity ♥  (Read 85919 times)
andyBernard

Activity: 101
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:45:00 PM

at least this (and zeitcoin) launched pretty well and is organized a lot better than 90 percent of the recent launches.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chinbadboy

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:22:25 PM

U must uderstand this massage!GOOGLE tool 作者是只猪。帮忙他在中国推广了700多人,找他要奖励他只给300万EMU,打发乞丐啊!我没答应,要更多,我说帮忙他上中国交易平台,他不回复邮件。,就是不回我邮件。,没有任何消息了。我在中国都收EMU。价格高于平台上的买单。所以这次把价格卖到0的肯定是你们外国人,或者是作者本人,想起作者我很生气
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:24:29 PM

U must uderstand this massage!GOOGLE tool 作者是只猪。帮忙他在中国推广了700多人,找他要奖励他只给300万EMU,打发乞丐啊!我没答应,要更多,我说帮忙他上中国交易平台,他不回复邮件。,就是不回我邮件。,没有任何消息了。我在中国都收EMU。价格高于平台上的买单。所以这次把价格卖到0的肯定是你们外国人,或者是作者本人,想起作者我很生气

Holy shit - is that true??
chinbadboy

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:42:14 PM

Yes!是的。真的。帮他推广了,。付出了没有回报。我们中国投资者几乎所有币都在手上。我今天还在帮他联系交易平台。问了好多地方。在准备EMU跟BTC。没想到平台被卖到0.。。SHIT!
tageeboy

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:49:46 PM

To be fair and clear. I am not here to bash the coin or invoke negativity. Quite the contrary to be honest.  I think making a coin is quite an undertaking and pretty cool to be completely honest.   We have the makings of the future of a new economy in the world right at our fingertips. I mean seriously, people are laughing at us on the news and in the media. Real Time Bill Mahr "Don't be surprised when your virtual currency is virtually gone because its fake". I mean its almost to a point that admitting your a miner is not something to do publicly if you work in an IT industry as myself. So why is this the case now? Well there have been some very high profile hack/scams where people lost a lot of money. No need to gash fresh wounds again by naming them but we all know what I am talking about. Next we have a so many different coins popping up on a daily basis that we now have exchanges that allow users to vote which flavor of the day will be traded.... Why? Really? Is that how you build a sustainable economy or is that just how you jack around online and play monopoly money games? Maybe to a lot of people this is just that, a game and something to play with. To me it is a serious investment and something that I really hope to see established in the future.

So what is wrong with crap coins today? Well, they undermine the overall crypto currency as a product/brand. Don't believe me? Check the dying crypto coins forums. I was shocked at how many hundreds of coins are dead or dying. I had no clue there we so many coins. From buttcoin to shitcoin to flappybird coin to bitcoin there is a coin for just about every pop culture word out there today. This is bad. If a serious dev was out there here is what I would suggest as an approach to a new coin. It will be very hard now as the entire brand of altcoins is pretty much in the shitter but who knows.

Involve the miners very early in and establish real trust with the community and really work with the miners vs. try to use them for your gains.
Set a release date that gives you lots of time to plan and work out bugs. Take your worst case timeline and double it. Then you have time to correct mistakes without damage to your brand. I thought emu had a delayed release but could be mistaken. I know zeta coin hit the 500 block and pooped the bed for an hour or so. Give yourself time. Better to be late and deliver a flawless product than rush it to make a date and deliver a plate of steaming shit. You get ONE change to release. Sure you can delay and re release all you want but if you are serious, you get one date so make it count.

Minimal premining. Sure, we all love money but premine is the fast way to destroy a brand next to bugs or other fails. Your premine should not be payment to developers or yourself. It should be for one thing only. A way to test the code and allow pools a time to beta for any issues they may not be expecting. Publicly post an open premine period, say 2 hrs. Make sure your miners know about this and let them get involved. DO your testing here, not on release. Make your profit down the road because you released a good product, not up front because you can sling shit.

Engage online merchants and offer them free dev work to make their sites able to accept your coin. You should spend 10 times more time and effort selling the idea of your coin to retailers and other online places BEFORE you release. Not have bounties AFTER the release. 100k if you get my coin on an exchange, 200k if you get my coin this or that blah blah. How about if you are serious about a coin you do that ahead of time so when the coin is live there are already channels for it to be sold/used. Bounty for artwork? Seriously? You call your coin serious and it will rise to the moon (ack) but you don't even have enough interest or involvement to get a basic brand image in place? That alone shows me if a coin release is serious or a pump... Spend a few bucks of your own money and get the damn artwork ahead of time so you can start pitching it everywhere ahead of time. Not after release.... Ugh. Anyway, I can go on for hours here. I would like to someday release a coin the right way and rest assured I will invest money in the coin prior to release and it may not be perfect but it damn sure will be a serious effort. If anyone out there wants to really brainstorm and come up with a serious coin to release I am down for the effort. I would not even consider releasing for at least 6 months so we have time to plan and implement.

To Emu devs, I apologize. This is in no way an attack or attempt to discredit your coin or you as individuals. Your coin just happens to be one of a dozen similar coins being launched this week that are trying to be lumped in with DOGE by name association only. Here is a tip, take your current holdings and get together with some friends online. Go to the exchange and start posting sell orders at higher prices. Have your friends start filling them at the ask. Continue doing this for an hour or so and watch the price go up. As the price rises, continue to fill the sell orders placed by your friends with various accounts. When all is said and done give friends back their money on the side and get the coins back. Continue doing this until you get in the 30 or so range. Then push for cryptsy and other exchanges. Continue manipulating the market so your coin appears to have value. Before long you coin will have value due to the appearance of demand online. Now you sit back and let nature take its course and continue to push (not pump) when needed. You will do better making a few bucks each hour for a year than several bucks all at once.

Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:49:49 PM

Yes!是的。真的。帮他推广了,。付出了没有回报。我们中国投资者几乎所有币都在手上。我今天还在帮他联系交易平台。问了好多地方。在准备EMU跟BTC。没想到平台被卖到0.。。SHIT!

бyй бyй шить, мocт бyй мope eмy цoин caтoши c 1000 !!
tageeboy

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:09:36 PM

Ok, now I am just being a dick Smiley
Roasted Emu Roast
5 to 6 lb. emu roast
2 Tbsp. garlic
1 Tbsp. salt
1 Tbsp. pepper
2 Tbsp. thyme
2 Tbsp. rosemary
2 Tbsp. basil
2 Tbsp. parsley
¼ cup olive oil
2 cups red wine

Mix dry spices together. Spread half of the spice mixture onto the roast and cover. Marinade for 4-6 hours in the refrigerator. Remove the roast and place into a roasting pan. Preheat oven to 350° F. Re-season roast with remaining spices. Add olive oil and wine. Insert meat thermometer in thickest part of roast and bake for 1½ to 2 hours or until thermometer reaches 160°. Baste every 20-30 minutes with pan juices. Serves 8-10.
chinbadboy

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:15:35 PM

To be fair and clear. I am not here to bash the coin or invoke negativity. Quite the contrary to be honest.  I think making a coin is quite an undertaking and pretty cool to be completely honest.   We have the makings of the future of a new economy in the world right at our fingertips. I mean seriously, people are laughing at us on the news and in the media. Real Time Bill Mahr "Don't be surprised when your virtual currency is virtually gone because its fake". I mean its almost to a point that admitting your a miner is not something to do publicly if you work in an IT industry as myself. So why is this the case now? Well there have been some very high profile hack/scams where people lost a lot of money. No need to gash fresh wounds again by naming them but we all know what I am talking about. Next we have a so many different coins popping up on a daily basis that we now have exchanges that allow users to vote which flavor of the day will be traded.... Why? Really? Is that how you build a sustainable economy or is that just how you jack around online and play monopoly money games? Maybe to a lot of people this is just that, a game and something to play with. To me it is a serious investment and something that I really hope to see established in the future.

So what is wrong with crap coins today? Well, they undermine the overall crypto currency as a product/brand. Don't believe me? Check the dying crypto coins forums. I was shocked at how many hundreds of coins are dead or dying. I had no clue there we so many coins. From buttcoin to shitcoin to flappybird coin to bitcoin there is a coin for just about every pop culture word out there today. This is bad. If a serious dev was out there here is what I would suggest as an approach to a new coin. It will be very hard now as the entire brand of altcoins is pretty much in the shitter but who knows.

Involve the miners very early in and establish real trust with the community and really work with the miners vs. try to use them for your gains.
Set a release date that gives you lots of time to plan and work out bugs. Take your worst case timeline and double it. Then you have time to correct mistakes without damage to your brand. I thought emu had a delayed release but could be mistaken. I know zeta coin hit the 500 block and pooped the bed for an hour or so. Give yourself time. Better to be late and deliver a flawless product than rush it to make a date and deliver a plate of steaming shit. You get ONE change to release. Sure you can delay and re release all you want but if you are serious, you get one date so make it count.

Minimal premining. Sure, we all love money but premine is the fast way to destroy a brand next to bugs or other fails. Your premine should not be payment to developers or yourself. It should be for one thing only. A way to test the code and allow pools a time to beta for any issues they may not be expecting. Publicly post an open premine period, say 2 hrs. Make sure your miners know about this and let them get involved. DO your testing here, not on release. Make your profit down the road because you released a good product, not up front because you can sling shit.

Engage online merchants and offer them free dev work to make their sites able to accept your coin. You should spend 10 times more time and effort selling the idea of your coin to retailers and other online places BEFORE you release. Not have bounties AFTER the release. 100k if you get my coin on an exchange, 200k if you get my coin this or that blah blah. How about if you are serious about a coin you do that ahead of time so when the coin is live there are already channels for it to be sold/used. Bounty for artwork? Seriously? You call your coin serious and it will rise to the moon (ack) but you don't even have enough interest or involvement to get a basic brand image in place? That alone shows me if a coin release is serious or a pump... Spend a few bucks of your own money and get the damn artwork ahead of time so you can start pitching it everywhere ahead of time. Not after release.... Ugh. Anyway, I can go on for hours here. I would like to someday release a coin the right way and rest assured I will invest money in the coin prior to release and it may not be perfect but it damn sure will be a serious effort. If anyone out there wants to really brainstorm and come up with a serious coin to release I am down for the effort. I would not even consider releasing for at least 6 months so we have time to plan and implement.

To Emu devs, I apologize. This is in no way an attack or attempt to discredit your coin or you as individuals. Your coin just happens to be one of a dozen similar coins being launched this week that are trying to be lumped in with DOGE by name association only. Here is a tip, take your current holdings and get together with some friends online. Go to the exchange and start posting sell orders at higher prices. Have your friends start filling them at the ask. Continue doing this for an hour or so and watch the price go up. As the price rises, continue to fill the sell orders placed by your friends with various accounts. When all is said and done give friends back their money on the side and get the coins back. Continue doing this until you get in the 30 or so range. Then push for cryptsy and other exchanges. Continue manipulating the market so your coin appears to have value. Before long you coin will have value due to the appearance of demand online. Now you sit back and let nature take its course and continue to push (not pump) when needed. You will do better making a few bucks each hour for a year than several bucks all at once.

虽然我不能完全理解,但说的很好,我会继续推广EMU,EMU很不错,我喜欢鸵鸟,但希望作者不是鸟人,我给他的邮件不管什么问题都该回复。我需要确切知道现在EMU的发展情况。因为上交易平台需要很多资料,至少在中国!没有高价格高利润的币老老实实的发展,是否成功提高EMU价格还是需要作者团队!
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 05:28:38 PM

Ok, now I am just being a dick Smiley
Roasted Emu Roast
5 to 6 lb. emu roast
2 Tbsp. garlic
1 Tbsp. salt
1 Tbsp. pepper
2 Tbsp. thyme
2 Tbsp. rosemary
2 Tbsp. basil
2 Tbsp. parsley
¼ cup olive oil
2 cups red wine

Mix dry spices together. Spread half of the spice mixture onto the roast and cover. Marinade for 4-6 hours in the refrigerator. Remove the roast and place into a roasting pan. Preheat oven to 350° F. Re-season roast with remaining spices. Add olive oil and wine. Insert meat thermometer in thickest part of roast and bake for 1½ to 2 hours or until thermometer reaches 160°. Baste every 20-30 minutes with pan juices. Serves 8-10.

very nice! Smiley I will prepare that today.

Mmm delicious emu.

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘
 ◘◘◘◘ But 50k bounty still not recieved ◘◘◘◘
 ◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘
B2BigAl

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:30:24 PM

*snip*

I know you're trying to be diplomatic or inoffensive, but emu is exactly the kind of coin that is ruining crypto currency.  Another lazy, copy paste coin trying to copy another coins success with no plan.  Emu is dead.  Dumped as soon as it hit the exchanges and abandoned by the devs. There are 0 buy orders, even at 1 sat.  The days of crapping out another coin and expecting it to take off are over.  Nobody is buying it anymore. 
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 10:56:25 PM

停止说话,你要如何愚蠢到在中国写然后去#中国

说古老的谚语:最好听谁给你的意见陌生人的建议,因为蛋黄酱,然后从底部折断。

And please stop this! Smiley
rozenbal

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:36:37 AM

This Coin death?

klinmaining

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:26:45 AM

yes Angry
chinbadboy

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:19:31 AM

yes Angry

NO.哈哈。我收到作者团队的邮件了。我在跟他们协商。我继续帮忙推广。已经在争取交易平台
klinmaining

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:03:15 AM

是吧?以及如何同一枚硬币的奇迹活着吗?它几乎没有任何交易。

huh? and how the same coin miracle alive? it has almost no trading.
Mikellev

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:29:20 AM

emu.poolerino.com is back on track.

Biggest attack so far, Hoster (OVH) had to pull the plug. Went on until this morning 1 AM.

Emucoin pool updated and paid out all outstanding coins (had be disabled for security reasons)
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:48:00 AM

no buyers.

Seems most of altcoins will die....
Mikellev

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:55:29 AM

no buyers.

all will. you dont need them. All coins exist just to get btc. You cant mine btc as a "normal" guy. Thats it. There is no other reason for altcoins.
Noone needs them. If you pay someting you use btc.
chinbadboy

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:42:07 AM

no buyers.

all will. you dont need them. All coins exist just to get btc. You cant mine btc as a "normal" guy. Thats it. There is no other reason for altcoins.
Noone needs them. If you pay someting you use btc.

以后你也可以选择这个平台交易一下。呵呵。http://www.178coin.com/Index/coin
继续努力中、、、、
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:00:02 AM

We should do something for it .....

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: