Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:41:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📲 Snapparazzi - You are the JOURNALIST and the VIDEO CONTENT CREATOR  (Read 67087 times)
rosariodwsn

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:15:11 PM

I'm sure that this was all done by crypto whales. They control the crypto market and without their team not a single large pump or dump passes.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:22:05 PM

I'm sure that this was all done by crypto whales. They control the crypto market and without their team not a single large pump or dump passes.
That's when there will be an independent decentralized platform from project Snapparazzi, then many facts will be made public and we will find out who really stands behind many processes.
siopakalb

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:30:11 PM

That's when there will be an independent decentralized platform from project Snapparazzi, then many facts will be made public and we will find out who really stands behind many processes.
And now there is no way to tell the truth? Do you think that there are people who know what is happening with the market in fact but they are silent because they are afraid? I do not think so ... It seems to me that this information is not publicly available.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:38:03 PM

And now there is no way to tell the truth? Do you think that there are people who know what is happening with the market in fact but they are silent because they are afraid? I do not think so ... It seems to me that this information is not publicly available.
Such information, if it appears on public and popular resources, such as YouTube, for example, it will not last long there and will be deleted. If at all she appears there. Therefore, decentralized platforms can solve the problem of censorship!
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:40:43 PM

Despite the fact that the market now looks not attractive... mostly scared of small and medium investors... big ones know what to do.
Most likely, large investors themselves and staged a dump that we see on the market today.
I totally agree with you. This whole situation with whale cryptocurrency manipulation. The market is too young and easy to manipulate and panic.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:07:16 PM

I totally agree with you. This whole situation with whale cryptocurrency manipulation. The market is too young and easy to manipulate and panic.
Many coins are very easy to make a pump and dump with only a few hundred thousand dollars. Of course, I mean not coins from the top 100.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:16:04 PM

Many coins are very easy to make a pump and dump with only a few hundred thousand dollars. Of course, I mean not coins from the top 100.
If they say that the crypto dump of the market is artificially made, then I think that many billions of dollars have been spent on this. This is only possible for very rich people.
dubynin.ilya

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:25:27 PM

It's true that what you say is absolutely impossible to compete with Youtube so I hope you don't have the thought that the Snapparazzi project can compete with Youtube but it is not impossible that the project in the future can be a big success
But why not? I do not think that this is a direct competitor but part of the audience Snapparazzi can pick up. Youtube also was not always such a giant.
YouTube is considered a trademark and I doubt very much that he will appear cocurrent. As with search services, Google also did not do anything good.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:30:06 PM

YouTube is considered a trademark and I doubt very much that he will appear cocurrent. As with search services, Google also did not do anything good.
I believe that there is nothing not possible. Never be afraid to enter the market with a new product. since the newcomer has nothing to lose, but large corporations are very dangerous in the emergence of new products.
dubynin.ilya

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:53:45 PM

I believe that there is nothing not possible. Never be afraid to enter the market with a new product. since the newcomer has nothing to lose, but large corporations are very dangerous in the emergence of new products.
That's just the point, a newbie has something to lose. Usually, young projects do not have much money and they have no right to a second chance. Either it turned out to create a product that is used, or not, and then all the money invested disappears.
dubynin.ilya

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:28:21 PM

I think that the team will soon launch this project and we will all be able to appreciate all the prospects and advantages of the platform from Snapparazzi.
But I also really believe in the project and I think this project will succeed. But don't look for quick money, now is not the time when you can earn from participating in ICO. Need to wait and in the end the profit will appear.
dubynin.ilya

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:52:53 PM

I think that in this case there will be attracted people who will personally work with the platform. Moderate and delete scam accounts.
I think it's one of the main conditions of success of the project, the idea is very interesting, but there are always scammers who will spread the news which is not and to come up with new news for the sake of popularity.
andrej.safronov.1990

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:24:23 PM

I think that in this case there will be attracted people who will personally work with the platform. Moderate and delete scam accounts.
I think it's one of the main conditions of success of the project, the idea is very interesting, but there are always scammers who will spread the news which is not and to come up with new news for the sake of popularity.
This project has a very interesting idea , but at the same time so much competition among other ICO. A lot of projects on the theme of the videos I've seen this year and only some were able to collect softcap . The competition in this area is very large.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Zhenka

Activity: 362

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:37:04 PM

This project has a very interesting idea , but at the same time so much competition among other ICO. A lot of projects on the theme of the videos I've seen this year and only some were able to collect softcap . The competition in this area is very large.
The idea is not very interesting for me , as I am interested in more high technology. In my opinion this is the direction most in demand in the future.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:58:32 PM

that's right, it all depends on the team's confidence in their project,and a lot depends on how much the team will work on their product
Even if the team is confident in their project, this does not mean that the project will be able to attract the attention of investors in the volume in which they want. Now it is very difficult to find an investor because people have no confidence.
I think that large investors did not stop investing. Despite the fact that the market now looks not attractive... mostly scared of small and medium investors... big ones know what to do.
Small investors are clearly less, as many of them have been the victims of scam projects. The desire to invest disappears immediately. Since no one wants to lose their money.

dubynin.ilya

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:56:52 AM

The competition is high, but the quality of the projects is often weak. The product obtained is not clear and the use of cryptocurrency and blockchain spoils the whole process.
andrej.safronov.1990

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:25:48 AM

What can be said about a good project ... I don’t even know, people are always trying to impress interesting moments from life))
The project is really very good, but scares me the opportunity to share the real news and the opportunity, the job of the moderator should be that users are not affected by the Scam.

andrej.safronov.1990

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:16:42 AM

The competition is high, but the quality of the projects is often weak. The product obtained is not clear and the use of cryptocurrency and blockchain spoils the whole process.
I agree with you, very often the quality of the product is weak and new projects introduce cryptocurrency into their business only to participate in the ICO, although this does not add to the need and uniqueness.

DiscoMan

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:41:57 AM

That's just the point, a newbie has something to lose. Usually, young projects do not have much money and they have no right to a second chance. Either it turned out to create a product that is used, or not, and then all the money invested disappears.
Of course, it’s very difficult for a beginner to reach a good level for investors and users to notice. They also risk their time, their ideas and their money.
tor9

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:11:14 PM

I think that this information is almost impossible to find out,and we will never be able to find out the names of those people who control the market
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: