Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:14:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📲 Snapparazzi - You are the JOURNALIST and the VIDEO CONTENT CREATOR  (Read 67087 times)
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:53:04 AM

say 20% rewards to users. I can immediately open 10 videos and watch. What is the value for the advertiser and will there be any restrictions for users?
There will be a limit of views for each viewer. The team will remove scam viewers.
How can I remove dishonest views? I think it is technically impossible. I think it's better to wait for the launch of the platform.

Wait for the launch of the alpha version. Maybe there will be a visualization of income and users will be able to see the perspective.
If I can know when the alpha version will be launched please answer because I don't know myself and hopefully the alpha version can be launched in the near future, we'll see later to make it clearer

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
incraft3817

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:47:55 PM

If I do video reviews of football matches, will this be a copyright violation?
mannybitcoins

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:57:48 PM

Do you plan to attend a cryptocurrency conference in the near future?
Snapparazzi

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 10:58:32 PM

Grin there are specific rules and a maximum views per day  Wink

say 20% rewards to users. I can immediately open 10 videos and watch. What is the value for the advertiser and will there be any restrictions for users?
Snapparazzi

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 10:59:14 PM

Indeed! We will ban users without hesitating...

There will be a limit of views for each viewer. The team will remove scam viewers.
Snapparazzi

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 10:59:36 PM

It's a matter of days...

How can I remove dishonest views? I think it is technically impossible. I think it's better to wait for the launch of the platform.

Wait for the launch of the alpha version. Maybe there will be a visualization of income and users will be able to see the perspective.
If I can know when the alpha version will be launched please answer because I don't know myself and hopefully the alpha version can be launched in the near future, we'll see later to make it clearer
Its will be launched in march. Keep patience, soon my friend you will see results!
Snapparazzi

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 10:59:58 PM

Yes, Crypto conferences and video conferences, more infos to come...

generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:59:08 PM

Perfectly. we will wait for announcements from you. I think such conferences will make the project more popular and will help to attract large investors and perhaps even advertisers.
You must be patient first to wait for the announcement and also the most important thing is to keep abreast of the developments so as not to miss the announcement

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:09:50 AM

Perfectly. we will wait for announcements from you. I think such conferences will make the project more popular and will help to attract large investors and perhaps even advertisers.
You must be patient first to wait for the announcement and also the most important thing is to keep abreast of the developments so as not to miss the announcement
But at the same time I would like to buy some tokens before the alpha version is launched. Because now the price should be more favorable.
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:25:51 AM

But at the same time I would like to buy some tokens before the alpha version is launched. Because now the price should be more favorable.

Yes. This will happen at the end of March. so those who want to earn in the short term better hurry. I even now see that the visual application looks just fine.
Chrinday

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:20:14 AM

Hey. say video have to be unique? will you have algorithms that will check it or it doesn't really matter*?
$--Perfect. Exchange-$.

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:25:04 PM

I like these services based on the blockchain and have a clear meaning. In addition, now your project will be really useful, since YouTube has already deteriorated ...
To hell youtube, they already completely get off mind! Now show 2 advertisements in a row! This is unthinkable. I already do not use it from the principle!
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:08:25 AM

An interesting solution, it will be possible not only to watch what I like, but also to earn money on viewing advertising ... Well, now I will not freak out when they show me an advertisement))
That's just perfect. users will no longer block ads with special extensions. Users will watch ads constantly. this concept will be the most beneficial for everyone.
ShokaloM

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:40:17 PM

I see that the platform is gradually moving, becoming much more attractive and functional.
I hope the new worthy replacement for YouTube is growing. After all, their advertising has already got me. While watching one three-minute video, then a minute of time you need to still watch ads.  
$--Perfect. Exchange-$.

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:52:31 PM

I see that the platform is gradually moving, becoming much more attractive and functional.
I hope the new worthy replacement for YouTube is growing. After all, their advertising has already got me. While watching one three-minute video, then a minute of time you need to still watch ads.  
Yeah, he freaked specifically. But such hopes were put on him.
What did you expect? All, sooner or later, having achieved success and world recognition are simply forgotten because of what the people loved them and begin to simply “mow down” money.
Chrinday

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:22:47 AM

What did you expect? All, sooner or later, having achieved success and world recognition are simply forgotten because of what the people loved them and begin to simply “mow down” money.
Well I think this application may well become a competitor to YouTube. and those who understand it in time will be able to earn very well. So I'm going to buy some tokens soon.
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:22:58 AM

Well I think this application may well become a competitor to YouTube. and those who understand it in time will be able to earn very well. So I'm going to buy some tokens soon.
But if I think personally the application is very difficult to shift Youtube because until now Youtube is still popular but after all we do not know what happens in the future so it's better to continue to follow the development

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Snapparazzi

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 11:23:44 AM

More infos coming soon, thanks

How can I become a moderator? I am interested in this work. Write about the conditions and responsibilities please.
Snapparazzi

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 11:24:12 AM

Our moderation system + algorithm will avoid this  Wink

Hey. say video have to be unique? will you have algorithms that will check it or it doesn't really matter*?
as I understand in any case will be copyright protection.  Otherwise, people will just copy each other's videos.
Snapparazzi

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 11:24:45 AM

Feel free to check our last BIG announcement  Wink
https://medium.com/@Snapparazzi1/snapparazzi-dapp-discover-exclusive-visuals-d7be618a01cc?source=---------2------------------

What news? Everything is quiet! Maybe someone heard something?
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: