Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:44:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinTalk.Org Website Stats, Traffic, Keywords, etc.  (Read 770 times)
S_Therapist

Activity: 308
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:55:35 PM

But this will change for sure.
The volume for "superchillin" has already started to decrease and "bitcoin forum" is significantly increasing. "bitcoin forum" will be in top over the span of time, IMO. Also, the main keyword "bitcointalk" and "bitcoin talk" has also a good growth.

Exchase
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRYPTO EXCHANGE  │  MARGIN TRADING  │  TOKEN LISTING
CRYPTO-WALLET  │  CRYPTO-GAMES  │  CRYPTO LOANS
SOCIAL TRADING  │  P2P EXCHANGE  │  OTC TRADING
MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM  │  BINARY OPTIONS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 06:05:11 PM
Merited by Flodner (1)

I thought sperchillin wss a cold storage wallet until I read this thread. Smiley

No doubt the superchilling traffic will increase as a result of this topic. So Here goes -

Attention to all Super Chillers. Bitcoin is a great way to store and transfer wealth, and it is starting to be adopted by some of the major financial players. Read Bitcoin Talk, and grab some Bitcoin while you can. It will let you carry on chillin' for a few more years.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:09:49 PM

If anyone is curious, SuperChillin was a movie streaming site. A pirated version of Netflix, with a lot more movies and TV series.

They used the torrent to send the movies. But it had a UX more practical and easy to use than downloading the movie using piratebay. Similar to popcorntime, but without the need for software.

Many people sold invitations to the site using Bitcoin as payment. And when it was closed many people started to sell invitations to similar sites also by Bitcoin. Since paypal seemed to block some negotiations. There are still similar websites, like xrpflix. And continue with the same scheme, someone who has an account needs to invite you.
Flodner (OP)

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:15:45 AM

I thought sperchillin wss a cold storage wallet until I read this thread. Smiley

No doubt the superchilling traffic will increase as a result of this topic. So Here goes -

Attention to all Super Chillers. Bitcoin is a great way to store and transfer wealth, and it is starting to be adopted by some of the major financial players. Read Bitcoin Talk, and grab some Bitcoin while you can. It will let you carry on chillin' for a few more years.

Good points)
But I don't think this topic will influence superchillin traffic, we don't have "superchillin" here in topic)
By the way it might be good name for one of the numerous altcoins))
Real-use-case token - paying for streaming, paying for membership at Superchilin site.
Hollywood companies will be able to join it and receive some SPCH from others streaming their movies (as anyway their movies are already uploaded)

As for Netflix, I had 1 free month, then 1 time I prolonged my membership, but then had to cancel, as I just watched all the interesting films for me. Their base of films is quite small..

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: