Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 02:02:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Coins make Crypto Currency Market a bad image and scams people  (Read 673 times)
bitcoin-world.de (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

bitcoin-world.de - The european information source

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 08:40:00 PM

We should fight against the new coins, which are only copy and pasted without any innovations. Any Ideas to protect all users from the shit like Pandacoin, Dogecoin, 21 Coin, 66 Coin and so on and so on. What should we do now ? All the developers want only our bitcoins and litecoins and then they dont develope any coins anymore further and dump all this shit. Any ideas ? Any suggestions ? This is an idea thread. I cant see this shit anymore since 3 Months only ShitCoins. We cannot live longer without doing nothing and support this kind of coins with pools, threads and buy oders. How can we protect this community and the users? We should make a new forum, where this kind of people with new accounts and new coins get banned immediately and we should not give any support for new coins anymore. I cannot see this anymore in this fucking community and why nobody ban this people here ? Bitcointalk is not fine anymore. I will create a community, who think the same should pm me and we should make better and improve the right Crypto Currencys like Bitcoin, Namecoin, Litecoin and maybe Next and Protoshares. The rest is only shit. Maybe I forgot some good coins but 95% is shiiiiiiit.
OrkneyCoiner

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:45:41 PM

We should fight against the new coins, which are only copy and pasted without any innovations. Any Ideas to protect all users from the shit like Pandacoin, Dogecoin, 21 Coin, 66 Coin and so on and so on. What should we do now ? All the developers want only our bitcoins and litecoins

you mean ALL THE EARLY DEVELOPERS, ya ponzi-licker  Cool

---

btw: let the market decide...
OrkneyCoiner

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:47:10 PM

btw2: for me.. the Litecoin is a boring copycat. I see an innovation in Bitcoin + Dogecoin is not at least boring....with that "I'm the supercoin with bare ass" image of LTC... dont really understand it's value (LTC).
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:49:55 PM

There is a project, in development, that may address some the issues you mentioned.

The official announcement will be in approximately 2 weeks.
cryptojette

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:52:23 PM

Hey Man, I will tell you right now, some really good alts have came out in the last 3 months.

Also, some shitty coins as well, right now is when every coin idea is going to be implemented regardless of who implements them.

I am Popular Coin designer,

We have a very good thing going, take a look, we even have updgrades of Image website and Qt in the making.

https://cryptocointalk.com/forum/768-popularcoin-pop/

We are trying to help the entire CC Market by reaching out to Popular Culture.
but with comments like this and people who wont even take a look at new coins that actually have something to offer, everyone looses.

POP has not even been very active here at btctalk because people are so narrow minded about the new coins. Look at CCT we have had lots of action and a very positive vibe.

I personally am very defensive of Popular Culture and agree that when they see Kaka coin right next to POP it makes it seem like I joke,..

I am just here to say that there are some coins out there worth looking into - Like Aurora and POP

Thanks, I completely understand where you are coming from tho -

cj

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:52:34 PM

There is a project, in development, that may address some the issues you mentioned.

The official announcement will be in approximately 2 weeks.

Massive 51 percent attack?

In Pump and Dump we trust.
bitcoin-world.de (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

bitcoin-world.de - The european information source

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 02:05:04 AM

Hey man I will tell you right now go away with your shit coins and dont scam the people with your copied coins. Your logo by the way is very unprofessional and I hope your coin will not come to any exchanges. It has nothing new than the other 200 coins here at this shit scam community and it dont help to improve something in the altcoin community. Mine this shit by yourself and I hope nobody will invest in this 400 useless coin and I hope people like you go away from this community. And you say that you a Popular Coin Designer by yourself... This you can say in your small city with 2 kiosks and one toilette.

Hey Man, I will tell you right now, some really good alts have came out in the last 3 months.

Also, some shitty coins as well, right now is when every coin idea is going to be implemented regardless of who implements them.

I am Popular Coin designer,

We have a very good thing going, take a look, we even have updgrades of Image website and Qt in the making.

https://cryptocointalk.com/forum/768-popularcoin-pop/

We are trying to help the entire CC Market by reaching out to Popular Culture.
but with comments like this and people who wont even take a look at new coins that actually have something to offer, everyone looses.

POP has not even been very active here at btctalk because people are so narrow minded about the new coins. Look at CCT we have had lots of action and a very positive vibe.

I personally am very defensive of Popular Culture and agree that when they see Kaka coin right next to POP it makes it seem like I joke,..

I am just here to say that there are some coins out there worth looking into - Like Aurora and POP

Thanks, I completely understand where you are coming from tho -

cj
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: