Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:06:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will SEC never approve Bitcoin ETF?  (Read 19242 times)
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:25:00 AM
Merited by Distinctin (1)

Just read an article in reddit.com.It says that the SEC has not approved ETF as it thinks that unidentifiable people could influence the market.If such manipulation occurs,SEC wishes them to be identified.

So will there never be an SEC approved bitcoin ETF?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/99n8g3/in_case_you_didnt_read_it_the_sec_disapproved_the/

I think this is great, I am glad that the SEC will not approve the ETF. The approval of ETFs can significantly affect the entire Crypto market when governments enact more rules. The crypto market does not need any support from any government organizations because I believe it does not require anyone to help.
I may say you are wrong, without the government support there is no way that crypto will grow and survive. Think about what will happen to crypto when China banned crypto, we are absolutely down but we still recover cause many countries keep supporting crypto.
Its legalization will simply say that the government have trusted this thing and they absolutely saw good contribution to the community.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:36:00 AM

Just read an article in reddit.com.It says that the SEC has not approved ETF as it thinks that unidentifiable people could influence the market.If such manipulation occurs,SEC wishes them to be identified.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/99n8g3/in_case_you_didnt_read_it_the_sec_disapproved_the/

I think this is great, I am glad that the SEC will not approve the ETF. The approval of ETFs can significantly affect the entire Crypto market when governments enact more rules. The crypto market does not need any support from any government organizations because I believe it does not require anyone to help.
I may say you are wrong, without the government support there is no way that crypto will grow and survive. Think about what will happen to crypto when China banned crypto, we are absolutely down but we still recover cause many countries keep supporting crypto.
Its legalization will simply say that the government have trusted this thing and they absolutely saw good contribution to the community.
ETF is still in the process for either it will be approved or not, what ever the result for their discussions we don't have nothing to do is to accept it.
I'd never think that ETF's approval create another drama and I'll do positive that it will help to bring market flown again and sustain its potentiality.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:48:35 AM

Well this morning I read on news that SEC approval for ETF is incoming ,I'm glad we are getting somewhere with this, the truth is the only thing cryptocurrency needs now is regulation ,that is the only way to make real use of digital currencies

letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:08:59 PM

As long as the the SEC  see some loop holes that would cause market manipulation in crypto market fhey would stand firm to their decision to protect investors money. 
ashraf226

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:33:02 PM

All the SEC rejections are based on this “(5) The rules of the exchange are designed to prevent fraudulent and manipulative acts and practices, to promote just and equitable principles of trade, to foster cooperation and coordination with persons engaged in regulating, clearing, settling, processing information with respect to, and facilitating transactions in securities, to remove impediments to and perfect the mechanism of a free and open market and a national market system, and, in general, to protect investors and the public interest; and are not designed to permit unfair discrimination between customers, issuers, brokers, or dealers, or to regulate by virtue of any authority conferred by this chapter matters not related to the purposes of this chapter or the administration of the exchange. i hobe good olll Cry Cry
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:37:47 PM

All the SEC rejections are based on this “(5) The rules of the exchange are designed to prevent fraudulent and manipulative acts and practices, to promote just and equitable principles of trade, to foster cooperation and coordination with persons engaged in regulating, clearing, settling, processing information with respect to, and facilitating transactions in securities, to remove impediments to and perfect the mechanism of a free and open market and a national market system, and, in general, to protect investors and the public interest; and are not designed to permit unfair discrimination between customers, issuers, brokers, or dealers, or to regulate by virtue of any authority conferred by this chapter matters not related to the purposes of this chapter or the administration of the exchange. i hobe good olll Cry Cry

I'm curious also how will this finally end?
But high probability that there will be positive news for all crypto users very soon.
Speculating here...  Grin
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:20:17 AM

I'm curious also how will this finally end?
But high probability that there will be positive news for all crypto users very soon.
Speculating here...  Grin
It is just hard for those who decide on the ETF what will they do because bitcoin will always have risk on it but probably in the future they will realized that they should approve it. The idea of bitcoin is unique and it should be treated. Approving ETF can be the way of its comeback.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:51:35 PM

It looks like the SEC is trying delaying tactics. They have no valid reason to reject the ETF approval. But then, they can't give a formal approval as well. This drama will continue for another two or three years, and go on until the applicants withdraw their application after getting frustrated with the lack of positive response from the SEC.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:13:40 PM

Stop fooling yourself mate because ETF is just a joke and will never come to reality,for how many years we have seen the lots of ETF failure and until now failing is what this brings to the crypto world

It looks like the SEC is trying delaying tactics. They have no valid reason to reject the ETF approval. But then, they can't give a formal approval as well. This drama will continue for another two or three years, and go on until the applicants withdraw their application after getting frustrated with the lack of positive response from the SEC.
Well this is the only thing we can expect on them(SEC)

But let’s see for what will happen in the years to come(hopefully there will be. A Positive traits
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:56:10 PM

ETF is still in the process for either it will be approved or not, what ever the result for their discussions we don't have nothing to do is to accept it.
I'd never think that ETF's approval create another drama and I'll do positive that it will help to bring market flown again and sustain its potentiality.
I seriously did not understand the core substance what you are trying to say here other than the market might create another drama if ETF is approved, if you are not aware of it, the drama of ETF approvals are going on for a long time and there was a time when the market used to move higher just because we are having a hearing from the SEC about the approval, but now the market does not care about any of those, we will have the ETF approved at a later time but do not expect that anytime soon.
Tayo234

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:32:30 PM

consideration is needed to agree that ETFs are just a tool for speculation now but we really don't need them to use them regularly. maybe in the future bitcoin will be approved. we must believe this.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:39:56 PM

The commission did not approve the first applications but the September 30 application seems to me that it will be approved and we will fly to the moon Wink

Hopefully I expect the same there is no any negative effects in the price after sec rejected as well. That is the potential of Bitcoin we need to understand but we people does not care what we need to do. All the time trolling and doing burst means nothing will be work with you.

All the coins will be reach its destination growth in sometime. Don't need to worry about it.

It's been a long time people awaiting for SEC approval, why today the issue reopen this recent bitcoin goes back into stronger price value it's proven without any regulation bitcoin including the whole crypto currency will strong as new form of money.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 02:56:06 PM

Its going to just disappoint you if you expect them to approve ETF when you all know government won't be able to do that as they can't just control BTC. All the government want is to get money from the holders. BTC or any other cryptocurrency doesn't need ETF to rise, to hell now when there is a bullrun going on.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:23:51 PM

Maybe the sec or the  regulators are delaying the result or the approbation but in proper time i am sure they will agree on our side.specially when the time they realizes wwhat they are missing now
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:42:13 PM

I just read an article on etftrends which states that an new ETF have been filed with the SEC on May 9th 2019. This new ETF would be managed by Crescent Crypto Index . You can read all about it on this link which i have provided below.

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1479247/000117120019000215/i19283_xbet-s1.htm
Whaleagent

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 06:35:45 PM

BAKT Is already on the way to launch in June.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: