Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 02:49:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cut losses  (Read 21562 times)
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:42:35 PM

if the price position of Ethereum is as it is now, you better buy Ethereum. because in the next few months ETH has the opportunity to increase from the current price.

CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:34:54 PM

I think that in order not to lose your money you just need not to sell your coins now. Come back in six months and see how prices will rise.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:59:55 PM

OK so I bought ETH a while back when it was 600 dollars.

Now that ETH is 275 is it a good move to sell my ETH and buy back in? Wouldnt profit be faster when market picks up like that or not?

Please help me understand

One thing you need to understand here is that you have not lost any money until you sell your tokens, I know it is difficult to see the price very low, this is what they want you to do, sell low, buy high. Ethereum is one of the few good projects in the space forget the FUD unless you only need money

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mmacool

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:28:17 PM

Although I'm not very experienced. But I can tell you for sure that you are not fasting fast. It is better to wait I do not think that ETH will fall to $100 early or soon the growth should begin.
Orrechorre

Activity: 569

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:30:29 PM

I do not think selling is a very good and profitable move for you to take now, I will advice that you should rather hold it patiently until when the market recover from the fall because it will be profitable then. When the market recover from the fall, the price will still rise and you will be able to make profit.
DinaPalamarchuk

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:33:35 PM

I believe that now it is definitely not necessary not to sell not to buy the ethereum. Because he is now very unstable and there is no guarantee that he will not continue to fall. Therefore, I would advise you to just wait for the market to recover.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 08:13:28 PM

I wouldn't go and sell your ETH just yet. If you are afraid of loosing too much, then there is a good chance that it won't drop under 200-250$. You can also hodl until when it gets back to lets say 500$ and then sell and the losses are going to be smaller.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
echodike

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:12:06 PM

Now that ETH is 275 is it a good move to sell my ETH and buy back in? Wouldnt profit be faster when market picks up like that or not?

It depends on you, if the selling your eth and now and buying back now will make you money profit then you can do that but I don't think that is a wise decision, the price of eth is already at it's dip and I don't think the price will go down further.
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:34:14 PM

I don't think that is a smart move, because the price has gone down half the price, had it been you did it when eth price was $400 then you could have gotten a good bargain by now, but doing it now, will be a big lost to you. just hold your coins and be patient

DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:36:42 PM

Only an ignorant would think ETH is good
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:39:31 PM

Though is painful to experience any knd of losses, but sometimes, you have to cut your losses and moving especially if you have miscalculated from the start! It's better to live for another day of opportunity!
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:42:30 PM

If you're planning to still do trading, better to hold on to that ETH. Ethereum will not let you down. Wait until its price is higher again. Bullish matket is on its way. Ethereum blockchain has pending resoutions on different technical issues. If these issues were solved, you will not regret holding.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:42:43 PM

You bought at 600 $ level, and want to sell at 275-300 $ right? Aaand what is a point? You want to loose half of your funds? And at which price you want to buy back? You think price will reduce even lower? I dont think so, at least, not very low. My opinion, it's better to trade in pair with ETH and make more ETH. But obviously do not sell it now.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Happydd

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:43:50 PM

When participating in electronic money transactions you should pay attention to cut losses. Loss order is a command used to sell order matching when the price drops to a certain level, avoid damage to the trader. Or, in other words, a cutoff is a command that allows you to sell automatically when the price of coins falls.
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:43:58 PM

In my opinion, it's better that you keep holding it rather than selling it at a loss. Ethereum is the best altcoin today and is very good for long-term investments. So, keeping it in touch is a wise choice.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:46:31 PM

Won't be a smart move I think
 Sellingg it at this point will surely yield to complete loss of profit especially if you are holding huge amount of it. Much better if you will just wait and be patient with how the market behave. Surely, downtrend is not a permanent thing and it should give us hope that recovery will soon happen. The best thing to do now is to be patient and wait in order to avoid regrets in the future.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:48:08 PM

Stay hold do not take cut your losses be patience the month of celebrations is coming even ETF getting rejected from the SEC of US government i still believe crypto will recover, the market as of now are looking for slow pump.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 11:53:39 PM

The first question, why did you buy ETH, what was your reason of doing so and what was your term of investment, if it was long-term just hold if it was quick speculation, then fix the losses.
If you really came for quick profits with money you can not lose, then it's a lesson, for which you have paid. If ETH will go to $150 what you will do? And if back to $600, will you take your money back or wait for profits. Another possibility is to purchase more than your average price will be lower than $600.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:56:15 PM

Ohh this is so painful, I personally will do a cut loss when the price decrease about 10 % or less but in this case, the price crashes more than 50 % I think it's not a good move to sell and buy back, holding is better for now (I can see people here also recommending you to hold) well, it's very risky if you want to do that all I can say not everything always goes the way we planned, the decision is in your hand.
Aizhen05

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:41:38 AM

If you sell your ethereum will causing of a huge loss like the situation of the market now almost all crypto are down.  It is up to you if you want to cut your losses make a decision that you don't regret.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: