Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:56:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cut losses  (Read 21554 times)
LankaJay

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:11:40 PM

Do not buy just thinking that this is good time to buy. Take a look at the charts. Pay your attention to support and resistant of the market. Take your decisions according to them. Now wait to see what will happen. The price of ETH is at a support level now.
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:14:55 PM

Captain obvious! If you sell twice as cheaply, then you will lose half your money. In your case, the best solution is to wait for better times. I think that autumn will bring good results.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:17:22 PM

Now you do not need to sell your ETH,and buy more at a low price and at the time of growth you will be profitable.
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:24:42 PM

OK so I bought ETH a while back when it was 600 dollars.

Now that ETH is 275 is it a good move to sell my ETH and buy back in? Wouldnt profit be faster when market picks up like that or not?

Please help me understand
To cut losses by selling them now I don't think it's a smart move, I would suggest that you keep holding for the long term, then buy more Ethereum for $ 275 and sell all when prices increase.
bavian

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:26:05 PM

Are you long term trader or day trader ? If you are day trader, I think you need set stop-loss for your order. If you are long term, stop watching the chart every day.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:11:58 PM

Now that ETH is 275 is it a good move to sell my ETH and buy back in? Wouldnt profit be faster when market picks up like that or not?

Of course you have made a big profit, even though Eth's current price movements are on the decline, but if you make a sale at this time, obviously you have made a big profit because when you buy ethereum for $ 600 you already feel a lot of benefits now
but it would be nice to last longer ethereum that you have until the market price rises sharply again
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:20:29 PM

If you sell it at a price of $ 275, you lose half of your money, and that I don't think is a good step, you better buy back at $ 275 in large amounts so you can cover your losses with a small increase in coin prices.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:53:09 PM

There is no point selling it at this point because the eth price is so down at the moment, selling it off now and re-buying it back will make you to loss much money, I will advise you hold your coins and believe the price will go up again.
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:01:14 PM

I think you should focus more on holding your ETH. waiting for prices to stabilize again, altcoin is experiencing a decline. be patient for some time to come, it will be better for you. believe the situation will soon improve !! don't despair and don't panic! thank you

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
EwaTohmi

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:07:57 PM

Seriously I don't really think cutting loss is the best thing now imagine an investor that bought etheruem when it is 500$ now etheruem is below 300 $if he or she now wants to cut his or her loss I think it is too late already because the deeds have already been done, you just have to wait and be patience till the market recover again.
Krezi777

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:14:36 PM

To shorten the potry need to expect. After all, the crypt market will soon grow this is obvious. You know that the fourth wave of crypt's rise will go. Therefore, you need to hold a little crypt and it will multiply at times.
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:56:42 PM

I know it must be tired with the current market condition but at least you didn't buy it in Dec 2017, the price was above $1k.
For now, i think you should sell your ETH to USDT first to make a safe move because ETH could be dropping below the current price.
The current market is bad, but i still believe in ETH.
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

I know it must be tired with the current market condition but at least you didn't buy it in Dec 2017, the price was above $1k.
For now, i think you should sell your ETH to USDT first to make a safe move because ETH could be dropping below the current price.
The current market is bad, but i still believe in ETH.
I don't think that is a smart move, because the price has gone down half the price, had it been you did it when eth price was $400 then you could have gotten a good bargain by now, but doing it now, will be a big lost to you. just hold your coins and be patient.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:04:47 PM

Maybe you should buy more ETH now to balance the ETH value you bought at first.
look if you buy not at 275 ETH then your eth value will be at 437.50 USD EACH.
this will be a good thing to do now and not to sell...
diceoption.com

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:05:43 PM

Cut losses at this point are unreasonable
otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 04:09:34 PM

Cryptocurrency market has taken serious hit in past months and I think we may be experiencing bottom in prices of major coin in the Cryptocurrency market.  It is better to buy now than to sell because your entry price will be cheaper!  If you sell now,  you will have a significant loss!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:21:26 PM

Oh dear. Don't. Please don't ever do that. You're going to lose a lot of your money. Just stay put and wait for the market value of eth to stabilize. Wait until probably end of 2018 and see what happens. Keep a close monitoring and make sure to grab the chance when market is stable
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:22:55 PM

There is no point selling the eth because you are already at loss, as long as you are still holding your eth, you have not lose yet, you will lose when you sell of, So just hold your eth and forget about it until market improve
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:27:22 PM

If you choose as an investment then you have to have patience in holding, crypto is very unstable it can fall low, but even though it falls in the future it will be able to increase again.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:31:37 PM

selling price in damages and enough in the past buying anymore? isn't that just the same as starting and bought our own money and started from scratch. It is better to wait alone at least to prices rise again. If you want to cut the value of losses then it is better to see condition too. If still has not descended far then it is good to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: