Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:55:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I sell Bitcoin in India?  (Read 335 times)
CoinMega (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:33:10 PM

IIRC, RBI banned crypto transactions and now I am not allowed to withdraw money into my bank account after selling them. I have a few Bitcoins, and want to sell 0.84 BTC atm, how should I sell it legally?
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snkiworld

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:24:25 PM

IIRC, RBI banned crypto transactions and now I am not allowed to withdraw money into my bank account after selling them. I have a few Bitcoins, and want to sell 0.84 BTC atm, how should I sell it legally?

Localbitcoin is the right and legal place to sell your bitcoin,You can sell all your Btc within 30mins so dont worry,Register in localbitcoin and start trading
nitishkumar9999

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:06:00 AM

You can use koinex loop, here you can sell your NYC and buyer will transfer money by neft or imps in your bank directly. I already used this. You can try. Thankyou
coinfunda

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:58:34 PM

Koinex loop, wazirex and coindcx are the best solutions. I have tried them but volume is low.

## NEVER SHARE YOUR PRIVATE KEYS || NEVER CLICK ON EMAIL LINKS|| NOT YOUR KEY, NOT YOUR CRYPTO ##
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:04:56 PM

If you want direct transactions from bank than try giottus exchange no need to go for P2P transaction. You will get good liquidity on their platforms.  Here is the link of the exchange https://www.giottus.com. Do your due diligence before using their platform.

Oregonpinot

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:33:33 AM

Localbitcoin is the right and legal place to sell your bitcoin,You can sell all your Btc within 30mins so dont worry,Register in localbitcoin and start trading

needs to be careful on Localbitcoin , there are some fraud there, they will send you money from paypal then say you did not deliever products, then paypal will get the money back to the buyer.
snkiworld

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:27:34 AM

needs to be careful on Localbitcoin , there are some fraud there, they will send you money from paypal then say you did not deliever products, then paypal will get the money back to the buyer.

While using Localbitcoin only use IPMS transfer as payment option,its the fastest and best payment method and safe too.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:25:52 PM

You are a full member registered more than 2 years ago and still thinking how you will deal with this.
As stated by fellow member localbitcoins is a great place to start with.
Also there are exchanges supporting both withdrawals and deposits in different ways.
Now say for example bitbns exchange is using both P2P and deposit/withdrawal through bidforx try that it will hardly take 24-48 hours before it shows in your legal bank account.Make your kyc and do not use btc/crypto or any remarks there while making transaction.

If you are still unable to go through with it.
PM me i will buy some of it.

Happy trading stay safe.scammers are on the loose,never use telegram/whatsapp or any place to troubleshoot your problems of an exchange.
create ticket and direct support.

Cheers.
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:44:51 PM

Know we have only peer to peer opinions to sell our btc or any other coins, for peer to peer the best site is localbitcoins you will get more payments options to buy or sell your btc there so you can try any other sites support peer to peer in india for sell your btc.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CoinMega (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:40:38 PM

You are a full member registered more than 2 years ago and still thinking how you will deal with this.
Check my post history, I have been inactive here for a few months. Was busy on a different project, so had no time to update me on what's happening in the Crypto market. I know I can always sell on LBC, but was wondering if there are any exchanges still working.

Thanks everyone for the help, I sold them on LBC.
manojpatelme

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:28:38 PM

Remitano and local Bitcoins this two are allowing imps transfer P2P transactions. In remitano volume is low so difference in rate, local Bitcoins is the best according to me.
sathyamg

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 11:59:17 AM

will transfer money by neft or imps in your bank directly. And its fastest n safest too. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Rameshvijay45

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:57:30 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 12:59:25 PM by Rameshvijay45

In India this exchange was currently working you can buy/sell. And deposit and withdraw are also working fine.i was get successfully.
So if you want try this : https://www.giottus.com

►◄OPTHERIUM◄►
◄► Synergy of Blockchain solutions™ ►◄
https://optherium.io/
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:25:19 PM

I usually deposit money in neteller with bitcoins and then withdraw money from there directly in my bank account

manojpatelme

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:24:31 PM

I usually deposit money in neteller with bitcoins and then withdraw money from there directly in my bank account
can you provide web site link so that we can check? Neteller is an Indian exchange where we can get our money directly to our bank account?
Viper_Unleashed

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:42:20 AM

Yeah neteller is a good choice I too had been using past times until 2017.
The exchange rate as there really high but considering the present scenario still no solid/fixed decision of SC about crypto its a good one.
Even I considered using the Payzaa but few days back may be 2 months back they also stopped enlisting the Banks in our country or making deposit.
CEX.io has always been a perfect place for trading and I really give the site 5 stars rating.

Its better to keep funds in small amounts in different places and venture around that way I am learning something new everyday.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 06:03:48 PM

There are P2P exchanges working, you can sell your crypto over there at market rate. It is best way to sell. i personally using wazirX exchange. it provide seamless experience payment is in the bank within minutes after placing sell order.

gullu

Activity: 456
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:12:24 AM

There are P2P exchanges working, you can sell your crypto over there at market rate. It is best way to sell. i personally using wazirX exchange. it provide seamless experience payment is in the bank within minutes after placing sell order.

This guy is right. Even I use wazirx for converting crypto to INR. Its really good and their service is very fast.
Its a legit site. You can try this one.

lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:29:53 PM

Localbitcoin is not easy place to sell your bitcoins/satoshis. As it turns out if a buyer is interested in the deal then you need to put your bitcoins in escrow kind of account of localbitcoin. If buyer cancels the deal last moment then your bitcoins will be stuck there with localbitcoin and it will be cumbersome to get back to your wallet again.
At this moment if you could find a bitcoin trading group on telnet or whatsapp then again trust is bit issue. Looks like selling in person is better if someone from those bitcoin/altcoin trading group is in near vicinity.
Viper_Unleashed

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:43:27 PM

Localbitcoin is not easy place to sell your bitcoins/satoshis. As it turns out if a buyer is interested in the deal then you need to put your bitcoins in escrow kind of account of localbitcoin. If buyer cancels the deal last moment then your bitcoins will be stuck there with localbitcoin and it will be cumbersome to get back to your wallet again.
At this moment if you could find a bitcoin trading group on telnet or whatsapp then again trust is bit issue. Looks like selling in person is better if someone from those bitcoin/altcoin trading group is in near vicinity.

That's true with bitcoin emerging the list of scammers also emerging everyday.You will find  a lot of scammers soon I will be uploading a list of few scammers with their bank details and name that I had confronted with.
As peer to peer has both positive and side effects.In many cases some idiot peers do not feel the urge to confirm,even some scammers will show you different proofs showing money was not credited.Mainly problem arises while depositing so you see the trust issue comes in every scenario and its getting tough each day.Today zebpay also shut down its operation and will discontinue all.Still things are very confused and each day getting more and more tough giving scammers more opportunity.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: