Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:04:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I sell Bitcoin in India?  (Read 339 times)
callyf

Activity: 203
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:55:08 PM

Know we have only peer to peer opinions to sell our btc or any other coins, for peer to peer the best site is localbitcoins you will get more payments options to buy or sell your btc there so you can try any other sites support peer to peer in india for sell your btc.
Hi sir,
Very true sir localbitcoins website gives various payment option where peoples buy easily bitcoin directly and not have any tension to buy and not risky because the seller in localbitcoins are very trustable and having feedback option.
bugslayer

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:45:52 PM

IIRC, RBI banned crypto transactions and now I am not allowed to withdraw money into my bank account after selling them. I have a few Bitcoins, and want to sell 0.84 BTC atm, how should I sell it legally?

Localbitcoin is the right and legal place to sell your bitcoin,You can sell all your Btc within 30mins so dont worry,Register in localbitcoin and start trading

Use Koinex Loop, Instashift or Bitbns. They are all doing peer to peer crypto trading. Local bitcoin is also a good option, but be careful before doing a trade, there are a lot of frauds, they might stole your cash.
callyf

Activity: 203
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:34:10 PM

Now a days most exchange website launched sell bitcoin in india I think paxful.simply deposit and sell.
chekokhan

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 01:42:07 PM

i think localbitcoin is good for Bitcoin trading
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: