Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:35:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: raiden network have a bright future? Buy or sell?  (Read 122 times)
vivinamie (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:08:29 PM

rdn have a bright future? Buy or sell?

There are many similar projects on eth, such as celer network,SpankChain,Counterfactual,Liquidity,I have research it for a long time, but I still can't see who has a bright future.
Who can predict future?
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:29:26 PM

I do not recommend you to sell any of your holdings at the moment because prices are very low, if you want to sell rdn or other holdings then just wait for bulls to be back so you can sell them at a better price, i know at the moment most of coins are suffering at dust cheap prices.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:14:59 PM

I do not recommend you to sell any of your holdings at the moment because prices are very low, if you want to sell rdn or other holdings then just wait for bulls to be back so you can sell them at a better price, i know at the moment most of coins are suffering at dust cheap prices.
i suggest you to sell those crap coins now. Because now ETH and BTC is super cheap, if you have chance to buy more BTC and ETH, but you chose to hold crap coins?
Laxus215

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:15:45 PM

If you already have than don't sale RDN, RDN looks still in development and the team looks active and working continuously on testnet and updating their community about the same.  In my opinion it's time to invest in coins like mainstream cryptocurrency and hold for atlist a year for profit.

hewbrowden

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:46:47 AM

There are many similar projects on eth, such as celer network,SpankChain,Counterfactual,Liquidity,I have research it for a long time, but I still can't see who has a bright future.
Who can predict future?
I do not think that raiden has good prospects for the future, but it's still not worth selling, wait for the bull market and I think you will get a good profit. It all depends when you buy it.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:55:28 PM

Who can predict future?

well
maybe u can ask to my grandpa about the future,
but he already died a few years ago.
back to topic
we can see RDN have bad historical graph
with continue to the deep.
since ATH about 8.84 on 9 jan.
that mean almost 95% price lost.
but like u say , who can predict the future.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:32:04 PM

Basing on my own prospective you go and try to it, the RND now I see that it has a potential of long term as well. I can say this one just basing on the previous price of Raiden in the crypto chart.

I saw that it was low and got up in line that big increase is a good outcome for my eyes to see. Also basing from the reviews that I got to read way befire 2017 it got good results to see and for people to read and enough for people to get impress in buying RND.

So, Why not buy? For me its a good altcoin that will not go shitcoin as of now.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:24:03 AM

raiden network is a protocol as a means for “fast, cheap, scalable token transfers for Ethereum”. The protocol is meant to complement Ethereum, not compete against it, allowing for Ethereum compatible tokens (ERC-20) to be utilized, if ethereum price in dip ithink this coin not have bright future
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:59:55 AM

I think you have to hold RDN, I see the RDN chart has a positive track record and RDN will return to a good point.

RDN is an altcoin that has a good goal, I suggest you don't sell it quickly.
sample6

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:05:00 AM

I don't want a collection of what you want, but it's only a nest for me if you sell whether it is good or not ...
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:54:03 AM

After looking at the chart and reviewing it well, I think RDN does have a good trail partner, but you better convince yourself of this decision, if you are sure and ready with all the risks, just take it!
Re-learning the charts and RDN's track record is a good thing so that all risks can be faced calmly and no need to rush, all positive things happen.

rinimalo

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:01:22 AM

Please take your courage, invest in cryptocurrencies can not hesitate, because there is too much information to interfere with you, if you trust a certain coin, then please invest!
Vovan99

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:13:35 AM

hardly anyone can predict the future, especially in the market of crypto-currency. I think the most reasonable thing is to predict. I think that STRAT can very much rise in price
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:17:43 AM

If you did not buy that tokens till now I recommend to buy them because actually we are a big dip and is a good start to enter Smiley.
Surely with the time by holding them you will get profit
vivinamie (OP)

Activity: 206

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:26:53 PM

up up
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: