Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌌🌌🌌🌌[ANN]ICO Monoreto.com Social network🌌🌌🌌🌌  (Read 5087 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Monoreto.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:28:51 PM

First of all we have MVP. Try it on Android or Web .

We are creating a social network with monetization of likes

•Our product has been designed to solve the problems had by all three social network user categories. The Monoreto team offers an innovative platform that help all its users earn from using it. Monoreto is a blockchain-based social network where everyone can get rewards for their unique content. How? It’s all very simple. Every like will bring the creator of the photo or video liked at least 5 cents in Monoreto Stakes.
•Monoreto encourages people to create quality photo and video content and enables talented users to earn from what they produce and be motivated to create more. The most popular content will be highlighted in the Monoreto newsfeed and allow content authors to expand their audience.
• Monoreto will help raise funds for charity. For the first time, likes can end up helping save someone’s life or make their dreams come true! The platform can also help raise money to implement business ideas.
•Our team is also developing a mechanism for Monoreto users to easily publish their Monoreto content on other social networks (Instagram, Facebook, etc.) with a single click. We understand that it’s hard to abandon other social networks. That’s why we are trying to simplify this process as much as possible and create additional value through income generation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:17:41 PM

You have written about charity. How will this be realized? Where will you send the funds? Who will select, where and how much will be transferred?

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
arifdadang34

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:55:35 AM

from the partners you mentioned on your website, are there venture capital / angel investors? because at this time only projects that have partners with venture capital that will succeed.
aovu3k

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:54:14 AM

I have read through the ANN of the project, it's easy to see. The thing I noticed was that the token size of the project was huge, I was afraid it would affect the value of the token. Can I download the project app on the play? I would like to take a look at the product of the project. Is it really worth investing in and exploiting?
nazareth flith

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:46:35 AM

Seeing from the purpose of this project to have many benefits needed to develop the future, I hope this project can develop well and can have many investors.

Professor_Crypto

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:18:09 AM

Hello

I am a YouTuber with over (50,000 subscribers). My team and I specialize in making professional review videos for new ICOs and business platforms. If you interested in posting your video on my channel, Please PM me. Thank you

You can reach us on Telegram: @professcrcryptoico

Youtube channel: YouTube: Professor Crypto
geosaral

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:40:35 AM

By whom each Like will be rewarded? From "Liker"s own wallet or some special fund?
tidtpro333

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:02:37 PM

The project should be exposed to more people so that the token is sold up. Do you have a plan for that? a good idea and creative or some advertising? Can you recommend some of your ohamr to people to consider about it? I think you should open the conference, the conference will have many participants if the content is attractive. when does the project start?
jameskarl

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:53:31 PM

Project looks really and really strong. Looks like the member of this project are give all the best to success this project. I think if the member hardwork of this project, this project will be successful in the future.
I think The token price will grow due to the services demand and the platform usage. And the native token will be only the way to have the access to the platform and its services
ivsem

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Our future BTC

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:39:53 PM

you have many competitors

Monoreto will help raise funds for charity - But this distinguishes you from everyone else

Do you really want to do charity?  Or is it marketing?
Aleksandra1998

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:07:08 PM

What can the Monoreto team offer? Will you have any kind of charity? How much does a token cost? Because the token can grow over time due to the demand for platform services. Tongue
naderba666

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:48:48 AM

I like the idea of your project. Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?
cubonho2k

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:27:36 AM

I think you should improve the content of the project so that more people are interested. I see the number of people who are interested and ask questions about the project very little, you should have ideas for the project to be exposed to more people especially investors. Your project is not without people paying attention and trust but this number is too small compared to other projects. This can cause you to lose the competition and the project will collapse.
Haibui999

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:14:18 AM

Does the article mention charity? So when and when will charity take place? Has the beta app been available for the app but I only see the app for android OS and IOS will be able to use the app of the project?
cubonho2k

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:37:50 AM

The number of people watching your project is very small compared to other projects, not because of field reasons but because you have not planned for the project to contact more people. yours. The idea of ​​your project is not bad, most people who know the project are complimented for the project and little ants. when will this project be implemented? Do you think this project will be successful if you continue?
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:45:05 AM

this project look good and also we can try the beta app on google playstore and MVP on the website.
jan cok

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:30:27 AM

I feel this project looks good and cool, a new project that looks promising, handled by a professional team. I'm sure this project will succeed, good job.

baundul

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:46:17 PM

Yes, no profit for ordinary user. What are we gain using social media? Nothing, we are fooled. Companies continue to make profits. Come back to Monoreto that will solve the problem. But like for fund, everyone will use only like to earn credit. Continue to the far distance.
Praetorian.1legion

Merit: 121

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:09:56 PM

You wrote. "Our team is also developing a mechanism that allows Monoreto users to easily publish their Monoreto content on other social networks (Instagram, Facebook, etc.) with a single click." If users use other social networks, what is not in them that you can provide?

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
ranban

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:27:32 PM

Seems like a very interesting project,everything that is trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote.Gotta check whitepaper abit more and then ill come back with questions.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: