Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:37:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn free Bitcoin [GUIDE]  (Read 212 times)
bitsnack (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:10:12 PM

Hi friends, I put together a guide for my fellow Newbies to help them earn some fresh BTC!

I will list some popular ways, and then some more specific methods.

Signature Campaigns - Signature campaigns seems to require a large chunk of time, to reach the rank of Legendary to maximize payments, it will take a minimum of 2 years! But in the end, you can make easily 600$+/month just from posting! This does not require alot of work, and its pretty easy to earn!

Faucets - In the short way, a faucet is a site which dispenses small amounts of bitcoin called satoshis, (1 satoshi is 1 of 100,000,000 of a bitcoin.) these will normally be sent to a microwallet, them most popular are: http://coinpot.co http://faucethub.io some sites have you do surveys, but some, the majority just have you enter your address and the money is sent to the microwallet, and from the microwallet you can put it into your main wallet.

Sell your skills - This way if you know a good skill, like coding, like for a example, I am currently building a microwallet for a client for 700$! I am not paying to do this and its all free and all online. Payment is in Bitcoin, there are many other things you can do, provide almost any service you can think of.

Beermoney - A forum where you can get paid "BMF" for posting. The idea is you post, you get money. 1000 BMF is a dollar, you can get 50 per post! You can then cash this out to Bitcoin! Really easy cash. Site is http://beermoneyforum.com

I really hope this helped, thank you.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:03:36 AM

What's the difference between this thread and the pinned general thread on this board about earning Bitcoin?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1629118.0

What you posted is similar, it's probably better to comment your new alternative to earn Bitcoin on that thread.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:56:08 AM

it's probably better to comment your new alternative to earn Bitcoin on that thread.
Yeah i agree problem is its not that easy.
There is nothing like free lunch Wink so there is no free Bitcoins.

All methods from this topic demand work. Watching adds and earning cents its work also. (very bad as side note)
Most reliable method is selling your skills. Biggest chance to earn good money you can invest in Bitcoin later on.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:57:28 AM

For full lists you can visit Micro Earnings, make sure that you also check the sticky thread to know what risks you can meet.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3214

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:07:10 AM

It's not free if you have to work for it.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
zcooipo

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:34:52 AM

It is difficult to earn Bitcoin directly in the current bounty mission, as most merchants will use their own coins as a distribution bonus!
breadginger56

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:18:57 PM

Well, merit system breaks that tip #1 even you do that for a minimum of 2 years unless you are given a lot of merits for those post/ideas/contexts you made. Also faucets are massively low to give you satoshis or any crypto-currency units unless you have to earn a little to pay something like a fee for making an account or something that requires a small bit of cryptocurrency units?

This is still the only guide that is preferably helpful when it comes to newbies looking for some guides to earn something from scratch. Just don't invest into something that you didn't actually know. (take note of that newbies!).
coinfunda

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:43:04 AM

I saw an application on coinbase named as earn.com.
Through this app you will get paid for task in crypto currency.

## NEVER SHARE YOUR PRIVATE KEYS || NEVER CLICK ON EMAIL LINKS|| NOT YOUR KEY, NOT YOUR CRYPTO ##
ahmer_rafique

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:13:04 AM

Hello
for signature campaign it is mandatory to a legendary member? can a junior member or a member participated in signature campaign?
Moxivuki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:01:12 AM

I think it's a good idea for beginners to earn bitcoin through the bounty task. We can learn a lot of trading skills during the working hours!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
bitcoinget

Activity: 608
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 02:45:32 AM

There are a couple other options for earning bitcoin.

First, you can earn by doing small tasks like watching videos or answering surveys at sites like BitcoinGet.

You can also earn while you shop online through CoinRebates. Basically, you get cashback for your purchases, but you are paid with bitcoin.

Earn Bitcoin by Completing Tasks: http://www.bitcoinget.com
Earn Bitcoin Cashback at 300+ Stores: http://www.coinrebates.com
soha_abbasi

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:22:16 AM

Thanks for your response.
Bia_5

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:49:11 AM

Can you explain signature campaigns in detail? Thanks
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:49:22 AM

Can you explain signature campaigns in detail? Thanks

Read this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684035.0, and next time try to browse and read first since most of your possible questions are already answered.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: