Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2018, 02:43:26 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am interested in buying your services if you can explain how I can sell them  (Read 24369 times)
MountEverest

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Good day or good night, Ladies and Gentlemen.

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2011, 08:14:31 AM

Hello.

I would be interested in buying your services (e. g. coding, web development, design) if you can explain how I can make a profit from it.

Take this example: You're a programmer and you know how to create a website which generates a lot of traffic. That traffic could be turned into ad revenue. Please explain what you want to do and I might end up paying you to do it.

Cheap services preferred.

Best

MountEverest

Hello.

More info in my website URL.

Best regards

MountEverest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnDonavan456

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:51:21 AM

I can help you.. Want to earn good revenue for your business with affordable budgets? Contact Web Developers India (WDI). It is leading web development company that comes with years of proven experience. They deals with end-to-end customized development to match your needs just perfectly. Building good website for your business with fully functional & responsive website are the work done by them so far. Also making the business website optimized for google ranking with their top-class digital maketing services & increasing the conversion goals for the customers business gloablly is the main objective.
GaboCarranza

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

Hakuna Matata

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 08:48:53 PM

I can help, I've been making websites for a while, and I usually only charge $200 with domain, email and hosting included, you can check some of my work here:
http://singleorigintrading.com/
http://csservicescr.com/
http://realestatepuravida.com/
https://artegabo.com/

I can have the wabsites done really fast, if you are interested and you can sell them at a higher price I'll make them for you and you keep the difference

°°°Aprende a comprar Bitcoin y Etherum fácil!°°° (http://www.mundo-bitcoin.info/)
HodorHodl

Activity: 84
Merit: 49

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:59:47 PM

Hello.

I would be interested in buying your services (e. g. coding, web development, design) if you can explain how I can make a profit from it.

Take this example: You're a programmer and you know how to create a website which generates a lot of traffic. That traffic could be turned into ad revenue. Please explain what you want to do and I might end up paying you to do it.

Cheap services preferred.

Best

MountEverest

A quick word of caution here.

Logic would dicatate that the people who are making you offers do not actually know how to do what you are asking.

If a person was a talented web developer, and were successful, why would they be here advising you on how you could sell their talent? They'd be off selling it themselves, and wouldn't be here waiting for this question.

You might be better off posting a more transparent version of what you actually need. Then you might be able to better partner with someone who fits the bill.

Your question as it stands makes no sense.
arglbargl

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:32:54 PM

He is probably some sales person getting into new markets and has only limited knowledge of tech. Some techs on the other hand have often problems to sell their solutions because they have no marketing skill. I guess he could do best when teaming up with a techie person in his area with whom he could talk 1:1
danyaljacksononly

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:06:46 AM

I have working with one of my friend's company GemsDigitalMediaPvtLtd, they provide very excellent work! If you need to get time to time report and result? then, you need to contact him!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.