Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:15:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Outofthecloud - CASE CLOSED and resolved without any issues.  (Read 174 times)
ICOEthics (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 08:13:24 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 10:01:45 PM by ICOEthics
Merited by tyuner4 (5)

What happened: Questionable Person in previous Scams

Profile Link: https://www.outofthecloud.io/

QUESTIONABLE PERSON: Already advisor is 2 scams

GIDHUN MP = Director of Online Marketing

This person was an advisor for Anokha.info (site is offline) which was the creator of Uchit.info SCAM (site is offline)
Danny Sing is a STOCK IMAGE from Getty Images.

He was also the advisor for Uchit.info

Also his picture appeared to be photoshopped. (edited on 05/09/2018 - Mr Gidhun confirmed he edited his own photo)

http://icoethics.com/imgs/outofthecloud/Gidhun.jpg

Also a few other things about other team members of this ICO.

Kajenthran AM (Kajen Arul Mariyathas) – Nothing found about him endorsing or working for this ICO. (linkedin profile is the same)
https://www.linkedin.com/in/kajeni24/

Robert Keddie - Nothing found about him endorsing or working for this ICO. (linkedin profile is the same)
https://www.linkedin.com/in/robert-keddie-8607757/
http://www.netsourceinc.com/blog/team-profile-robert-keddie

We are not calling this ICO a SCAM yet. Any information please let us know. edited on 05/09/2018

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OutCloud

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 05:54:14 PM

I wanted to take the time to reply to the questionable team members alert you have posted regarding OutoftheCloud.io.  I am the CEO and Founder of the company.  I can assure our ICO program is not a scam.  I found Gidhun MP while searching for ICO marketing and gave him a small modest budget to work with.  Danny Singh is not part of my company nor has he ever been.  I have been doing business in the United States for over 20 years and I have an impeccable reputation.  I am a former law enforcement officer who started a private detective agency in 2003 where I created the program known as MyCaseViewer.com which has been in successful operation since 2013.  This was the foundation by which we put together outofthecloud.com to present to the general public.  In Both Law Enforcement and the Private Detective industry it is required that we pass a Federal Fingerprint based background check and uphold the highest moral character.  With regard to Gidhun MP he was nothing more than a marketer for my company and as of this posting has been removed from our team.  Robert Keddie is the company President  and he was the lead program developer for our system.

I hope others will not think less of our company because of the marketing firm we hired.  I thank you for bringing this to our attention.  Should you have any questions or concerns you can reach me at 352-572-6773 or Admin@outofthecloud.com.  I sincerely thank you for your time.

Matt D. Ballard, CEO
OutCloud Systems, Inc.
OutCloud

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 06:21:31 PM

ICOEthics,

I really appreciate your efforts in fettering out what ICO's are legit or not and for looking at ours.
If there is any hint of impropriety or inconsistency found, I want to be the first to know about it please!

With regards to your quote below, my title for OutCLoud Systems, Inc is clearly seen under my profile pic as well
as in my employment timeline which also refers to my time at Netsource Technologies.

So can you please remove your erroneous information from your post and wherever else you have it?

OutoftheCloud has been a work in progress for the last several years and I and my team have put a lot sweat and blood into this project
and I do not want any unintentional or inadvertant oversights on our part to jeopardize all of our efforts.

If you need to reach me, my direct phone number is 352-817-9167 or email me at admin@outofthecloud.io.

Robert Keddie
President/CTO/CIO
Outcloud Systems, Inc.

Robert Keddie - Nothing found about him endorsing or working for this ICO. (linkedin profile is the same)
https://www.linkedin.com/in/robert-keddie-8607757/
http://www.netsourceinc.com/blog/team-profile-robert-keddie

We are not calling this ICO a SCAM yet. Any information please let us know.

ICOEthics (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:24:02 PM

I wanted to take the time to reply to the questionable team members alert you have posted regarding OutoftheCloud.io.  I am the CEO and Founder of the company.  I can assure our ICO program is not a scam.  I found Gidhun MP while searching for ICO marketing and gave him a small modest budget to work with.  Danny Singh is not part of my company nor has he ever been.  I have been doing business in the United States for over 20 years and I have an impeccable reputation.  I am a former law enforcement officer who started a private detective agency in 2003 where I created the program known as MyCaseViewer.com which has been in successful operation since 2013.  This was the foundation by which we put together outofthecloud.com to present to the general public.  In Both Law Enforcement and the Private Detective industry it is required that we pass a Federal Fingerprint based background check and uphold the highest moral character.  With regard to Gidhun MP he was nothing more than a marketer for my company and as of this posting has been removed from our team.  Robert Keddie is the company President  and he was the lead program developer for our system.

I hope others will not think less of our company because of the marketing firm we hired.  I thank you for bringing this to our attention.  Should you have any questions or concerns you can reach me at 352-572-6773 or Admin@outofthecloud.com.  I sincerely thank you for your time.

Matt D. Ballard, CEO
OutCloud Systems, Inc.

Hello Mr. Matt,

We did verify your team members before posting on this forum, and we did find the information you mentioned about your background and your private detective agency.
Our main concern was about Mr. Gidhun, which he had participated in 2 scams in the past, and also his picture appeared to be photoshopped. We never associated Danny Singer with your ICO, but with Mr. Gidhun and the previous ICOs scam that he was an advisor.

We have a recommendation for one of your team member:
This member of your team should add your ICO/company to his Linkedin profile.

Kajenthran AM (Kajen Arul Mariyathas)
https://www.linkedin.com/in/kajeni24/

We want to thank you for your time explaining this situation and for removing Mr. Gidhun from your team.

This case is closed and resolved without any issues.

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: