Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:14:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] AFROCHAIN-The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa  (Read 488 times)
bekohkoning (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:19:52 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 05:43:14 PM by bekohkoning

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bekohkoning (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:43:49 PM

Airdrop and Bounty coming soon. we will keep you posted.
Please Join our Telegram Group to follow all the updates https://telegram.me/afrochannel
bekohkoning (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:44:09 PM

AFROBOT IS LIVE!

If you have any question feel free to ask with our Official Telegram Bot to get news Updates! follow https://t.me/afrochain_bot
CryptoRiser

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:19:42 PM

The idea of the project in my opinion looks a little utopian, although it is worthy of respect. "The rulers of the world" is not beneficial to see people in Africa free, not hungry and happy. I will hope, as a pacifist, that the idea of the project will be realized in reality!
Louis21
Copper Member

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:09:59 PM

I like the fact that this project is from Africa and it will be of benefits for many people especially youths in Africa. I wish you guys good luck!

cryptodrunk

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:37:00 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 05:47:09 PM by cryptodrunk

Hi guys, I think your vision is too optimistic, and I really do not think it's Africa's first "decentralized blockchain" project mainly because it is an ethereum token, and you try to cover too many fronts, a dex, a payment processor, a foundation ... you should specify in your distribution of funds what part goes to each project. Regards.
Gothorum

Activity: 882
Merit: 429

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:09:36 PM

AFROCHAIN is the first blockchain for Africa. It is the first step toward building a free economy for everyone, giving back the power in the hands of the people of Africa and Africa diaspora. An entire ecosystem is to be built on the AFROCHAIN blockchain. AFROCHAIN native coin is called Afrochain Token (AFR), a Afrochain Token suitable for African-market usage in line with its vision to provide access to financial services for everyone. Users will be able to their own project on the Afrochain mainet. The Afrochain ecosystem will enable users to have access to education, payments, exchange, trading and investing, and lots more.
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:42:17 PM

More than just the idea of Your best investment choice! ICO is great! Excellent opportunities for safe investment!
Gothorum

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:20:38 PM

AFROCHAIN is the first blockchain for Africa. It is the first step toward building a free economy for everyone, giving back the power in the hands of the people of Africa and Africa diaspora. An entire ecosystem is to be built on the AFROCHAIN blockchain. AFROCHAIN native coin is called Afrochain Token (AFR), a Afrochain Token suitable for African-market usage in line with its vision to provide access to financial services for everyone. Users will be able to their own project on the Afrochain mainet. The Afrochain ecosystem will enable users to have access to education, payments, exchange, trading and investing, and lots more.
Gothorum

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:19:13 PM

With about 250 million immigrants in the world sending over $600bn to support their friends and families back home every year, the remittance business is at the middle of all the transactions, a significant source of funding for many individuals and families across the world. However Immigrants face two significant challenges when executing cross-border and local money transfers.
Gothorum

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:50:31 PM

Over 40% of remittances are intended for specific uses like food, clothing, medicine, school fees or utility bill payments. Senders want to ensure Afrochain platform connects senders directly to the merchants that serve their recipients’ basic needs back home. A new token, Afrochain token (AFR) will enable senders to purchase digital vouchers (AfroGifts) that can be delivered to billions of their recipients across the world instantly via SMS or e-mail.
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:44:15 AM

AFROCHAIN ICO Stage 4 is LIVE !
https://medium.com/@afrochain.dev/afrochain-ico-stage-4-is-live-786976c8a2ba
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:57:26 AM

Seems promising and you are very ambitious with the target price in december can reach $10. How can? What will you do to achieve it? Are you just trying to pump it?
Unfortunately the team from this project is not active to discuss and provide the latest notification about the project here.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:06:11 AM

Seems promising and you are very ambitious with the target price in december can reach $10. How can? What will you do to achieve it? Are you just trying to pump it?
Unfortunately the team from this project is not active to discuss and provide the latest notification about the project here.
if the team is rarely active, how will this project be able to reach such a price, even though this project will be able to run smoothly and successfully because the team involved is hoping for the best for all.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:33:28 PM

Very strange presentation of the project. Some pictures. A link to the site, white paper? And information about the project team?
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:20:04 PM

I also think that the team should provide maximum transparency for investors. They should feel involved in the project and interest. And screenshots can be downloaded anywhere on the Internet.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:59:06 AM

I see the results obtained by this project have been quite good even though hardcap has not been achieved but the softcap can be fulfilled and should with the funds collected, in the future this project can be developed properly.
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:23:19 AM

I see the results obtained by this project have been quite good even though hardcap has not been achieved but the softcap can be fulfilled and should with the funds collected, in the future this project can be developed properly.
I hope with the existing funds the team will do the best for this project, and hopefully this project will expand even further, I am sure the team will always do the best for this project in order to succeed.
annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:56:14 PM

Congratulation you got 6753 ETH raised. This is the good news for this platform and I hope this platform will grow and function properly
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:21:45 PM

Congratulation you got 6753 ETH raised. This is the good news for this platform and I hope this platform will grow and function properly
Yeah, the softcap is 5000 ETH and with the fund raised 6753 ETH, that means they reached softcap. So the platform will be developed with the fund raised and looking forward to see Nilechain on Afrochain blockchain.
Well, it is a good achievement considering the current market condition. Congratz to the team
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: