Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:39:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ASK] Token will be listed in an exchange will increase?  (Read 139 times)
miftahuda27 (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:38:43 AM

If the token will be registered in an exchange will increase? like I see Token A on 01/01/1000 it will list in Exchange A and I see the Token A chart rises significantly why did that happen?
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:41:38 AM

At first it depend on the project behind each token. Beside exchange which token is going to be listed on is also really important, for example a token which listed on Binance is always better than listed on IDEX or HitBTC Smiley. Beside, I think price of token also depend on total supply amount as well.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:48:12 AM

not all will immediately increase unless the token is included in a large exchange that has a large community.

andra-ierma

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:51:39 AM

If the token will be registered in an exchange will increase? like I see Token A on 01/01/1000 it will list in Exchange A and I see the Token A chart rises significantly why did that happen?

Of course, it can be. Just wait for the progress of Token and if it many investors interests with their project make it offer on token and it can because the price of it can raise more and more.
wraithdot

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:58:32 AM

Mostly from what I observed, it's like an opposite. It's sad because investors are the one's who definitely be affected.  Only few tokens happens to be higher or equal to their ICO price and it's very hard to determine which one due to so many ICO that had been created almost everyday.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:44:14 AM

Usually it dump at the first stage, but sometimes the exchanges help token to increase it's value specially if the crypto exchange is one of the top and famous. Token need a high of circulation supply to maintain it's uses and value at some point. For this reason, the value will increase because of it's usage and demand by the community. The famous the exchange is also connecting to advertisement of the token of course.
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:09:59 AM

i think not at all like that.... it depend in their team and project.
TEAM  & PROJECT very important to raise token value

-= OI =-
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:19:45 AM

in my opinion it could happen if the project tokens are successful and have good potential, in my opinion the token prices will increase if listing in large exchanges such as binance, huobi, okex
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1595
Merit: 162

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:35:40 AM

If the project has very good potential, surely many people will glance and be buying the token, so the price increases. But if the project does not have good potential, even the price of the token can go down. Very many tokens whose prices fall after the ICO ends

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:23:36 PM

if you are talking about that initial spike in the price which is visible on charts as the first candle on the candle chart then it is not the real price of the token and it is not representing real buys either. so you can not call it "price increase".

what happens is that when the market starts, the first order is usually set by the owners themselves. and since there has been no history, no order book and no orders, you can set the first order anywhere you like. you can even set it at $10000000 or at $0.00000001 and when that order is filled, the first candle shows this weird spike in price.

if you look at the volume of that first candle spike you can see that it is tiny proving my point here.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:32:13 PM

it's like that. almost all altcoins have a pattern like that. especially if listed on a large market, the increase can reach 100%. Because traders think that many markets that support the coin the greater the trading volume. opportunities for prices to rise even greater

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
sinachy

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:17:08 PM

It depends on the token, if the token is a solid project and has a great hype it will increase when it is listed on the exchange, but these bear market is making a lot of tokens to go below their ICO price when they get listed.
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 01:24:01 PM

depend on what exchange they'll listed, for example, if they had a huge demand and so big exchanges like binance or maybe local exchange with huge investor like Indodax will list the token, surely their price would spike for some time, and then calming down again.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:26:03 PM

Don't be fooled by the price that immediately goes up when a coin goes into an exchanger, sometimes behind it all there are teams that intentionally pump up the price of the coin so that there are many who buy it. That's what I think.

Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:28:16 PM

listing on a new exchange does not always push the token price but usually listing on a popular exchange can have a good impact on the token price because popular exchanges have a high trading volume, a popular exchange is like a strategic place to offer the token but I think a significant price increase is caused by hype and pumps

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:29:37 PM

There is no rule. It might be pumped when it reach exchange and dumped, it can increase its value or it can simple be dumped.
Value depends on project not on token itself.
fly99

Activity: 421
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:47:16 PM

This year, this is the opposite situation. Most of the tokens have experienced a serious decline after the exchange, so now people are very cautious about investing in ico, contrary to the situation when people chased ICO crazy last year.

NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:54:14 PM

it depends on the project in general and on the market conditions. today a lot of even really good projects are decrising in their price even with a listings on top exchanges. so we must be very attentive when doing such trades now.
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:08:06 PM

It depends on the project itself, if they have good potential for long-term investment, there will be a lot of demand and prices will increase
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: