Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:18:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ALCOIN MOON  (Read 112 times)
upyem2k (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:19:46 AM

Since I joined altcoin and cryptocurrency trading in April, I have seen a lot of posts and comments discussing mooning of a token.
What is this mooning of a thing and what effect does it have on the concerned altcoin or token?
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:11:21 AM

to the moon, when the moon? and other words. the word moon is a term in which coins rise and reach the highest price.
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:21:20 AM

I think at a high price and it really makes coin lovers very happy and proud of the coins they have. And surely it wants its value to increase steadily, but what is the power of the current famine season to be a bit dry market.
gela888gela

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:43:36 AM

Since I joined altcoin and cryptocurrency trading in April, I have seen a lot of posts and comments discussing mooning of a token.
What is this mooning of a thing and what effect does it have on the concerned altcoin or token?

Altcoin to the moon is a term that is no stranger to mention because of course every holder hopes that the token or coin has a future, with a significant increase and finally reaches the highest point or to the moon.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 04:51:08 AM

moon means the price increase to the higest. but actually that not happens.  that word use for crypto spikes.  actually one moon happeneded in 2017  December . beyond the price  what we expected thats the moon. normally moon happens big pump come to the market

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
cryptorecord

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:06:23 AM

The possibility is right. Considering that now the Coins in Altcoin are so much more rounded up. The effect may be insignificant and even profitable, because some good and potential tokens are combined with each other, the coin will get better and more potential.
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:31:02 AM

When a coin goes up in price a LOT. Like sky high towards the moon for example. Or could be another type of mooning as Mr Trump is demonstrating in the picture below  Grin Grin Grin :

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: