Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:05:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiring a Marketing & Community Manager for CoinIQ.com  (Read 138 times)
ThenukaK (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:42:34 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 03:57:22 AM by ThenukaK

Hi everyone!

My name is Thenuka and I'm the Editor-in-Chief at CoinIQ.com.

Our mission is simple:

To make learning about, and investing in cryptocurrency easy, open, and accessible for everyone.

We produce reviews, tutorials, and a variety of other content to help inform the public on cryptocurrency, ICOs, blockchain and other associated topics.

--

We're looking to hire a marketing & community manager, and I wanted to get the word out to all of you at BitcoinTalk.

Note: This is a flexible, part-time remote position.

As our community manager, you will be responsible for:

- Creating, and executing on our social media strategy across multiple channels. Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, and Quora are all key channels.
- Managing our email marketing strategy. Creating newsletters, sourcing content, and promoting them to potential subscribers.
- Building relationships with executives at various cryptocurrency and blockchain companies.
- Engaging with our readers and subscribers to better serve their needs.

Preferred Qualifications:

- Prior experience in content marketing, community management or communications.
- Prior experience working in a cryptocurrency or blockchain company.
- The ability to work independently, take responsibility for your own projects and work effectively with a remote team.

If interested, please PM me with the following information on yourself. Any applications without the information below won't be considered.

• A brief introduction about who you are
  • Your prior experience in marketing, community management, or digital marketing
  • An answer to the following question: Which marketing channels are most important for a website like CoinIQ, and why?
  • What opportunities is CoinIQ currently missing out on?
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThenukaK (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:02:32 AM

Mods - looks like I posted this in the wrong section. I re-posted the thread to the Services section where it belongs. Feel free to delete this one!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: