Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:32:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC YOU SHOYLD BUY OR NOT?  (Read 163 times)
RieL (OP)

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:01:42 AM

Well there are a lot of people in here telling that you should buy now bitcoin because it is very cheap and if the narket goes normal again you can gain a lot of profits which is true as well but there are some people that you should not buy it because the bitcoin will be replace dead some a long that line or you just hold your bitcoin so you can gain a lot of profits if you just hold it how about you? What do you prefer buy bitcoin, do not buy bitcoin or jusy hold it
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:08:15 AM

Well there are a lot of people in here telling that you should buy now bitcoin because it is very cheap and if the narket goes normal again you can gain a lot of profits which is true as well but there are some people that you should not buy it because the bitcoin will be replace dead some a long that line or you just hold your bitcoin so you can gain a lot of profits if you just hold it how about you? What do you prefer buy bitcoin, do not buy bitcoin or jusy hold it
I would buy something else, there are a lot of coins that have fallen more than bitcoin and are built on much better technology than bitcoin.

dobidobi88

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:23:18 AM

Even though the current market conditions are uncertain, I think that confidence in bitcoin continues to increase. Bitcoin certainly won't die, if bitcoin dies then crypto is gone. Bitcoin tends to be stable now, by buying it is certainly a good thing to do.
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:50:07 AM

I think bitcoin is a bit better now because its price is rising now so far the price is too low for you to start buying a bitcoin and hold it because bitcoin will show up in the future.
aicel

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:52:01 AM

Your idea is good. Buying bitcoin for now os better because you can gain more profit in it. The market price is unstable and maybe it keeps on going down. We must grab this opportunity to invest.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:54:58 AM

first of all when you create a topic with 3 lines at least spend 10 seconds more to have less spelling mistakes in it!

secondly when it comes to investing your money you should not even ask random people's opinions let alone making decisions based on it. whether i tell you buy or not buy bitcoin should not make any difference in the decision you make. i am always going to be biased. and it is your money and you need to worry about it.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:02:59 PM

Yes, bitcoin is a very good coin and it is a very potential and promising coin for hold on long term. You should buy the coin especially now that the market is down and very cheap. It is the most potential and most valuable coin in crypto.
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:07:52 PM

Bitcoin has proved itself to be the most stable cryptocurrency. So, everyone's crypto portfolio should have at least a 50% of bitcoin and others can be altcoins you believe in.
Whether you like bitcoin or not, it is the first cryptocurrency and currently has a value larger than every other coins added.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:15:52 PM

Judging from the graph it is clear that bitcoin will go on growth in the autumn of this year. But for etf should take until September 30 and the development of coins should release their updates this will slow down the growth of all crypto-currencies. Almost half a year we fall after all when there should be a growth or at least a big rollback for example at $ 10,000 for bitcoin. Whether the world financial crisis will help the growth of bitcoin or not is the question now in the first place.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:21:51 PM

Not this time, market situation is bad for any activity ( buy, sell, hold ) in all time frame. See chart history and you can see there's no significant price action, positive news and high demand. For all that we can say to leave market as soon as possible, not because we don't have trust anymore but enter the market is not the right option. think again and I hope you're agree with me.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Godsinocool

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 12:26:02 PM

For now, I won't advice that anyone should buy Bitcoin yet. Reason being that, we have a lot of speculations going on that we many see a further dip before the bullish run we are all waiting for. So, let's still be patience and see how everything goes before buying.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:33:41 PM

Money is yours. Decision is yours. Research carefully before making decision, don't make decision based on other's advices.
Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:38:07 PM

Buy bitcoin and then trade it with XVG. If I was you I would have gone with XVG rather than holding my BTCs.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Callixis

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:42:40 PM

I think buying bitcoin today is good because the market price is keeps on going down. Your money can be profitable when the market price pump up again.
Shaour Zafar094

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:45:39 PM

Now a days its a best option to buy btc because its value is increasing in a few month.
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:10:26 PM

In my own opinion I think bitcoin is a good buy now because the price is really down now and I think this might be the lowest it might hit before going up so high again, so investing in bitcoin is a good buy.
tomsoier

Activity: 784
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:54:53 PM

I do not hold bitcoin and do not buy it, in my opinion, it is now interesting to invest in bitcoin for people who have serious capital, but those who are willing to take a risk and who want to multiply their bankroll several times, it is better to buy altcoins, because they can show much more serious growth.
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 822

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:05:50 PM

Ok here's a thing. It depends on how you look at your investments. Short term or Long term?

As far as replacing bitcoin, I disagree, right now there are a lot of altcoins which is far more superior like Ethereum, but why it's it taking over Bitcoin?

Again, you need to identify first which strategy to wanted to go. If you wanted to do long then Bitcoin is a good investment in my opinion. There's no other coins that can match bitcoin in terms of returns if you are going to hold in long term.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:24:24 PM

Because basically on this market, if you want invest on the Altcoins, you need to use BTC to get that coin. So whent BTC's price goes down, you can spend a portion of your fund to buy BTC.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:27:37 PM

In my own opinion I think bitcoin is a good buy now because the price is really down now and I think this might be the lowest it might hit before going up so high again, so investing in bitcoin is a good buy.

Well right now while still at low cost, its nice to buy or invest on bitcoin, bitcoin is the king of all coins, bitcoin have a big potential than others, so its worth to invest in bitcoin, just be a long term investment.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: