Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:23:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][MICROVERSE.CLUB] Microverse - Decentralized autonomous society  (Read 2375 times)
C137_morty (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:24:58 PM

Hey guys, is there a KYC required to participate in ICO\bounty?

Nope. That is against our philosophy.
ngockhanh.vtv

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:29:25 PM

This project is really great, and your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good!  Grin Grin Grin
C137_morty (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:30:32 PM

The project is really interesting. It looks promising. What is impressive is that this project is designed for a large target audience (and will be in demand), which can not be said about many other crypto-currency projects.

Thank you for your attention!

and yes, we will find out, pretty soon:)

As far as we can tell, this is a brand new, fresh baked project, which hasn't been seen in the market place yet.
sovilayea

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:15:38 AM

Interesting ... What's the total cap of battery ?

Thank you for your question.
Interestingly, there is no such thing of a preset total cap. How many tokens should be there anyway? Should every person on earth each gets one token? how about two tokens? We don't think a predetermined artificial figure will work here.
If you look closely to the organism of this crowdsale, it's more like involving everyone to interactive with each other within the ecosystem, not  a typical 'sale', pre se, rather it wants to reflect the current state of markets. That's why there are different roles in this system to balance each other. Phase I is just a beginning, when Phase II starts, two more tokens will join in and push this crowdsale a big step forward.
So, come back to your question, the total cap of battery is determined by the end state of the crowdsale, the number of morty and flurbo tokens.
Hope this made things clear.

Thanks , so what's your guys plan on exchange
TwinBird23

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:00:24 AM

Sorry, Sir. I don't understand about using a Battery token. can this token be used for personal or institutional business? Are there transaction fees? How are MVP services available?
C137_morty (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:31:25 AM

This project is really great, and your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good!  Grin Grin Grin

Thanks for checking out the website, i'll definitely pass your words to our frontend developer team!
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:49:58 AM

this project is very flexible, because you are able to become a consumer or producer, it's something unique, only this project can do it
Good luck
C137_morty (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:04:56 AM

Interesting ... What's the total cap of battery ?

Thank you for your question.
Interestingly, there is no such thing of a preset total cap. How many tokens should be there anyway? Should every person on earth each gets one token? how about two tokens? We don't think a predetermined artificial figure will work here.
If you look closely to the organism of this crowdsale, it's more like involving everyone to interactive with each other within the ecosystem, not  a typical 'sale', pre se, rather it wants to reflect the current state of markets. That's why there are different roles in this system to balance each other. Phase I is just a beginning, when Phase II starts, two more tokens will join in and push this crowdsale a big step forward.
So, come back to your question, the total cap of battery is determined by the end state of the crowdsale, the number of morty and flurbo tokens.
Hope this made things clear.

Thanks , so what's your guys plan on exchange

if you bother taking your time and checking this link,

http://microverse.club/crowdsale/#pricing_algorithm

you'd realize that the encoded pricing algorithm is indeed a built-in exchange.

one common phenomenon in crypto world is that, the projects are rushing/buying into exchanges, and do you see where it leads? most of them will become nothing. that's why we did it this way, instead of begging exchanges, we built the pricing algorithm. Once this works out, the exchanges should do it voluntarily.
C137_morty (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:59:26 AM

Sorry, Sir. I don't understand about using a Battery token. can this token be used for personal or institutional business? Are there transaction fees? How are MVP services available?

All these are great questions, thank you!

Battery can be used by anyone, think it as the energy resource in this universe. Its main purpose is to create a smooth transition from pre-Microverse world into Microverse world. Currently, the battery is designed to be consumed by activities like mining and voting. However, do not confuse it with the circulating currency, Blemflarck, which will be created by miners later on.

In terms of tx fees, it's up to the market and the market regulators (Citadel) to decide, so is the MVP services Wink

We believe that, instead of designing every params beforehand, it's best to leave it to the general public to decide. So things like transaction fees, mining rewards, and number of MVPs, are all left to the Citadel to decide.
quynhcoi

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:38:10 PM

I'm delighted with your project. It is something new. I will keep my eyes on it. It is well planned.
C137_morty (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:50:45 PM

this project is very flexible, because you are able to become a consumer or producer, it's something unique, only this project can do it
Good luck

Thanks for pointing that out!

Yes, we understand that this project indeed has some complexities built in, so it would take the crowd a while before they can fully get the idea.

The ultimate goal is ambitious, as we wanna offer people a chance to build a brand new society, whether it's better or worse, but having more options is always considered a good thing in our philosophy;)
C137_morty (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:54:53 PM

I'm delighted with your project. It is something new. I will keep my eyes on it. It is well planned.

Thank you for your attention!

To stay tuned, you can also join our telegram group via,

https://t.me/microverse

See you there!
C137_morty (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:59:28 PM

Hey guys, is there a KYC required to participate in ICO\bounty?

tl;dr

for those who needs a quick introduction, here's the link, where you can get the whole picture in five minutes,

Link to crowdsale summary.

cheers
shakawaski

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:26:24 PM

This looks promising. Can I get some more examples for Microverse Community ? Sounds like a cool idee. Thanks!
C137_morty (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:38:10 PM

This looks promising. Can I get some more examples for Microverse Community ? Sounds like a cool idee. Thanks!

Sure, let’s break down the strategies for buyers with different goals.

Type One - the HODL
Let’s say you’ve read through everything and decides to be a token holder, that’s easy, just buy and hold, wait till Microverse mainnet launches, and convert Morty tokens into Battery tokens.

Type Two - the Speculator
Not a believer at all, that’s fine, free market needs everybody’s involvement, including you. Then the best way for you to participate is to buy EARLY. This is important not only because early buyers got the lower price by common sense, this is also enforced and encoded in our contracts, that the price will increase exponentially when buying demands are high. So buy early and sell later at a higher price will best suite you.

Type Three - the Contributor/Long Term Investor
If you are here aiming for big, you should consider being a Birdman. Since the beginning of the crowdsale, Birdman will always share 10% of the total sales. This means once you become a Birdman, the benefit will last FOREVER till the crowdsale ends.

Type Four - the Gamer
Life is already a game, so why not the crowdsale? If you are more interested in gaming, better at dealing with numbers and probabilities, then this is the game for you! In Phase II of this crowdsale, the program Portal Gun will be launched, and 50% of the total crowdsale will be used as rewards. Among which, 40% of the eth will be given out as dividends, and 10% of the eth will be given out as the final jackpot.

So think carefully, and choose your own path of making profits for yourself!

Check here on how to, and all the specs,
https://microverse.club/crowdsale/
C137_morty (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:42:56 PM

We now have a blog!

Stay tuned for the latest development of Microverse.

https://medium.com/@microverseblog
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:53:07 PM

In Crowdsale will each Ethereum be traded for only 1 Morty? So the minimum contribution to invest will be 1 ETH?
C137_morty (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:30:56 PM

In Crowdsale will each Ethereum be traded for only 1 Morty? So the minimum contribution to invest will be 1 ETH?

Thank you for your question

Currently each Morty token costs 0.0000137 eth, and the minimum amount to buy is 10 Morty tokens, so that’s 0.000137 eth.
If you send 1 eth to the contract address, you will get 72,992 Morty tokens, based on current price.

So the minimum contribution is to invest 0.000137 eth Wink

you can check the latest price here at,
https://microverse.club/
C137_morty (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:00:19 PM

Given the current condition of the market, we've decided to update the Phase I's end date into the end of this year.

Cheers.
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:16:34 PM

What made you decide to go with a Rick and Morty theme for this platform? You think you will get more investors by appealing to their fans?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: