Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:43:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance Day Trading Super Bot with AI (Artificial Intelligence)  (Read 153 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheONLY-1 (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 2

Expert to setup Cyrpto Coins Mining Pool

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:20:12 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 01:58:26 AM by TheONLY-1

Binance Automated Day Trading Super Bot with AI (Artificial Intelligence)

Hi Binance traders,

We are  developing a day trading super bot with artificial intelligence that means bot will decide itself when to buy or sell with profit, no input from a human will be needed.

We have been testing it for months and on the overage it makes between 5% to 10% profit everyday (each 24 hours), however it can even make more all depends on overall market conditions.

You just have to start it to trade for you and then sit & relax. Bot runs 24/7 non stop, trading with intelligence to buy and then sell based on several indicators and market conditions, therefore no human intervention is needed.

We are looking for potential serious testers cum buyers, this premium product will not be for masses but only for select few, preferably those who already trade and understand meaning of profit in crypto trading

PS. We are not affiliated with BINANCE but mere developer of a bot that auto trades on Binance exchange platform.

Please contact us for details.

Bitcointalk PM Click on this link to send a PM directly https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=1782856

Telegram: https://t.me/goodthebest or add @goodthebest

Skype: onlinebuybiz@gmail.com [ add this email in skype search and you will see skype name theonly-1 ]

Discord: goodthebest#6606

Email:  onlinebuybiz@gmail.com

Setup your own mining pool, mine any coins of your choice, Telegram: @goodthebest or email: onlinebuybiz@gmail.com
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tran Dinh Nam

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:47:50 AM

nowadays too much Trading bot is designed, what is advantage of your bot compare with these other ?
reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:12:12 AM

Hi,
thanks for posting. Could you please explain a little more about the following: "will decide itself when to buy or sell with profit, no input from a human will be needed"
Surely the human behind the machine should decide by himself the conditional orders, or did you mean something else?
Thanks.
TheONLY-1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 03:45:45 PM

Hi,
thanks for posting. Could you please explain a little more about the following: "will decide itself when to buy or sell with profit, no input from a human will be needed"
Surely the human behind the machine should decide by himself the conditional orders, or did you mean something else?
Thanks.

As mentioned AI (Artificial Intelligence) tt's 100% automated and there is no strategies or worries needed from human side, bot will set its own pace, its own strategies, monitor market conditions 24/7 etc and only buy coins when it's best suitable and sell them with profit. Will also handle unexpected or worst market conditions by controlling loss. On the average bot will make between 5% to 10% profit in every 24 hours.

Setup your own mining pool, mine any coins of your choice, Telegram: @goodthebest or email: onlinebuybiz@gmail.com
TheONLY-1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 03:47:34 PM

nowadays too much Trading bot is designed, what is advantage of your bot compare with these other ?

Bot is 100% self automated using AI (artificial intelligent) you do not have to set anything manually.

reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:13:32 PM

Hi,
Thanks.

As mentioned AI (Artificial Intelligence) tt's 100% automated and there is no strategies or worries needed from human side, bot will set its own pace, its own strategies, monitor market conditions 24/7 etc and only buy coins when it's best suitable and sell them with profit. Will also handle unexpected or worst market conditions by controlling loss. On the average bot will make between 5% to 10% profit in every 24 hours.
Thanks for your prompt reply.
As I am someone (that tries to be) careful with magic methods that work every time, is there any possibility to have a demo (a demo account or something similar) that allows you try the software with fake money at first? It's always better at first to see how it works before investing real money. I hope it's possible?
Cheers.
XIANNE25

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 08:43:59 PM

This is very interesting..how much does it cost?is it really working because I want to try a daily trading and earn even small amount as long as I am constantly earning daily without lose.But I want to see a tutorial how it is being set up..when I buy it,does it mean I will own it forever or renewable?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: