Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:26:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain for Beginners  (Read 124 times)
ahmer_rafique (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:00:27 AM

HELLO
how can i describe Blockchain technicalities to someone who does not have any programming skills? and how we can make application on Blockchain any particular guide available?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Panat

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:44:09 AM

Blockchain is decentralized network where miners are hosts that hold this network. There is no usual servers as in other networks.
SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:55:42 AM

HELLO
how can i describe Blockchain technicalities to someone who does not have any programming skills? and how we can make application on Blockchain any particular guide available?

Blockchain means a chain of blocks. Each time a block is added to the chain, it contains the information that was in the previous block. When someone joins a blockchain network, they download the entire blockchain copy on to their computer. Even if a member of the network tampers with their copy of the blockchain network, they can't tamper with what's on other people's computers. So the chain will accept what is on the majority of computers as the correct one. Blockchain's USP is that it cannot be readily tampered with.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:35:15 AM

how can i describe Blockchain technicalities to someone who does not have any programming skills?
If you understand blockchain technology then it would probably be easy for you to explain it casually to people using easy to understand analogies and what not.

and how we can make application on Blockchain any particular guide available?
1. Learn the programming language of whatever blockchain you're planning on using/trying.
2. Look up the documentation of the blockchain project you're planning on using/trying. Here's the one for ETH: http://www.ethdocs.org/en/latest/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ahmer_rafique (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:02:17 PM

how can i describe Blockchain technicalities to someone who does not have any programming skills?
If you understand blockchain technology then it would probably be easy for you to explain it casually to people using easy to understand analogies and what not.

and how we can make application on Blockchain any particular guide available?
1. Learn the programming language of whatever blockchain you're planning on using/trying.
2. Look up the documentation of the blockchain project you're planning on using/trying. Here's the one for ETH: http://www.ethdocs.org/en/latest/
Thankyou
i will see this document in a while and learn it in the near future and i know the programming language called "SOLIDITY" that is for Developing Smart Contracts that run on Ethereum Virtual Machine.
Zoe007

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:15:17 PM

Just find some google videos about blockchain for dummies and so on. I personally watched some of them and read some articles. I think you'll find a lot of tips how to explain to someone or just send them the videos.
aiannejacob

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:49:51 AM

Hello mate. Try to watch videos on youtube and you will learn where it was started and how the flow of blockchain. When you were watching the video takenote what you dont understand and ask from the pros on this forum.
Ferrytale1

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:23:28 PM

You can define it as a chain that links transactions, and connects senders to receivers.
And miners are the ones who connects the nodes, and get rewarded for it.
chulos

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:20:56 PM

HELLO

What is a blockchain i will try to answer an example. Imagine a spreadsheet that is duplicated a thousand times and is located on a computer network. Then imagine that this network is designed to update the table regularly ... and this is a blockchain. It is a shared and continuously updated database of information that is not stored in one place, meaning that the stored records are easily verifiable and available to everyone on the Internet. Explained simply. If you are looking for similar information, good videos, the exact functioning of the blockchain are many on the Internet. I learned from them.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Zhen Zhibing

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:25:06 PM

Be honest Blockchain is quite difficult for newbie or nontechnical person to understand. I think the easiest explain of blockchain is on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockchain
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: